Adventure time

Where did he go?

Other urls found in this thread:

kingofooo.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We'll find out in about 3-4 months.

Why do they need that long? I heard they finished production for all of the episodes.

Space.

He's fucking around in the shapeshifter dimension

can't air at over ttgo

fake

kingofooo.tumblr.com/

Nope, it's from an upcoming episode boarded by Hanna Nystrom.

This. Not enough room in CN's schedule.

Probably stashing it away so they have something to air on a special, at least it's getting a better treatment than regular show. There currently airing all the at episodes before releasing new ones so it's on its way.

>at least it's getting a better treatment than regular show
this thank god, i don't think i could handle them doing that spam shit with AT too, even if they aired the final 8 episodes through a week bomb that's still better than what RS was put through.

Stuff like this is why I only watch cartoons online

Even watching premieres of something on TV is getting more and more fucking tedious, but the issue is still that this is actively interfering with a show's status. I'm not sure but I've heard a fair assumption that due to CN not promoting AT and RS and instead promoting and spamming TTG, they ended up getting cancelled due to network-sabotage related bad ratings. Fans were dropping it casually, CN didn't need to help out.

Neat, I figured it was an alien. Guess I'm going to be posting a lot less now that legacy captcha is gone, no reason to try 10 times.

Yeah, I fucking hate it too. It's really a good thing though, I spend too much time on here.

>There currently airing all the at episodes before releasing new ones so it's on its way

Mostly season 1 and 2 reruns

The fuck is actually going on here

Never played DnD before?

>Heat Signature is 7 years old

What the fuck

This is now an Adventure Time feels thread

Finntress best ship.

>Being so short you can't even wrap your arm around your date

Truly being Finn is suffering

My comrade

How did they manage to squeeze in a whole half hour of Steven Universe in such a packed schedule?

They were airing those six townie episodes that were released first on the app every Friday. Don't know why they decided to air two of them in the middle of a TTG marathon.

What the fuck are Uncle Grandpa, My Knight and Me, and the Ben 10 reboot doing on boomerang? That channel is supposed to be for watching shit like Top Cat and Hong Kong Phooey

I'm under the belief that they genuinely aren't allowed to do an 8 day marathon of 1 thing, and a miniscule premiere remedied the situation

>at least it's getting a better treatment than regular show
What happened?

The official comic book is ending (and with a conclusion, unlike RS' comic book), the final game (an open world/turn based RPG) will be released on April, there's a Minecraft episode coming this summer, two more graphic novels will be released and the remaining seasons will be released on retail.

Aired the episode where they first went to space under the shadow of the PPG/TTG crossover, the only promo it had was 5 seconds attached to the crossover ad. Series was cancelled halfway into production of the 8th season and CN made them say it was their decision to end it. Then they aired 21-23/30 episodes of the season in 3 weeks, didn't promote the ones that came after the week bombs, aired the penultimate episodes on a saturday at noon with no promos, and then the finale aired after a 7-8 hour titans marathon, rio, and shrek, no buildup series reruns either.

Speaking of the comic book... who will marry Bronwyn?

Jake

Damn

>the remaining seasons will be released on retail.
This made me remember,
RS also hasn't had a season released since Season 3 in 2014. Only Seasons 1 and 2 (one release) had a bluray, Season 3 was just DVDs. Since then the best you can get are Australian Seasons 4-8 but they might be edited and there's at least one episode not included because it was offensive in Australia.

wrong

>more fucking bubbline
it's almost an insult to anyone who stuck with the show this long that isn't a shipper obsessed retard, their plot is just slightly over acceptable as it is

I can't even tell who these two are

it's very clearly bubbline

or Finn

bubbline is okay too.

bubbline is never okay

>t. fubblefag

And they wonder why they dont get ratings and people are pirating instead. Dont these mother fuckers realize that theyd get actual viewers if they played reruns of ACTUALLY popular shows?

damn right

>Random side character with half a personality
Nope.
Fubble and Finnceline are the only acceptable Finn ships. But let's all be glad no one thinks Flame Princess is in anyway reasonable.

This is end game

I wonder is there somewhere I can stream this show, and would anyone even be interested in the first place?

If the finale airs on tv first, then definitely.

I'm to busy working through the series at my own pace