ITT: Costume Designs only you liked

ITT: Costume Designs only you liked

Bump

I was honestly surprised, not just because I'm apparently the only one who likes it but apparently I'm in the minority of one of the few that doesn't hate it.

Earth one batsuit was the tits, had it on all the time during arkham city

how does she see?

She phases the light through the mask, duh

Fuck you, I liked it!

The suit Bruce is wearing Doomsday Clock looks like a cross between this and Rebirth.

It looks like she stole a psylocke outfit and painted a customised A.I.M. helmet to match, not sure how long this look could last. Did it last?

But only with the right artists
Not really, I think it was one of a couple costumes she wore in Ultimate Spider-man to sorta hide/break away from her X-men affiliation.

This is my favorite Jean grey costume. Even if he does look like brazil flag.

>Brazilian flag
Wrong slave colony.

Oops, Both look got a green and yellow. I mean Jamaica flag.

I haven't read it, but I love the femIron Man design. Maybe others do to, but most discussion gets drowned out by the (possibly deserved) Riri hate.

Forehead triangle is horrendous

I love the idea that Tony is making smaller and less bulky suits. It kind of match the progress of phones.

I know, how dare I choose this over the regular base design?
It needs to be silver and blue. I swear the only reason its Iron Man colors is to trick people into picking it up

Not going to say I love it, but it doesn't bother me.
I can agree with this. Maybe if they ever spin her off into her own comic they'll change up her color scheme.

I like that a gold deal also.

She looks hot, and her other costumes aren't exactly body armor.

Fuck those bitches for not letting it stick for Asm2.

I hate this character so fucking much

I really like Wally's Rebirth costume but the problem is Booth makes it looks terrible.

I thought Earth-1 Batman's suit was good. I never heard anyone complain about it, actually, and it's much better than his Batman, Inc. suit.

Feels very Arkham game esque. Not bad though. Also kinda fits with Gotham City Garage.

This was a good costume, as well.

I'm pretty sure the suit Bruce is wearing in DDC#3 is just his Earth-1 suit because it sure as hell looks nothing like his Rebirth attire.

Does she really have that many other costumes to choose from honestly?

Really? I love her comics, I really love a hot-headed girl with psychic powers.

A lot of the time people shit on a new costume because the old one was really good, this is one of those cases.

>It's the Incorporated suit with a black belt
I like it too.

I never really got the hate for that costume. I thought the armor and cape looked cool.

Nigga, I love this suit.

Jeans just seem to work for the super family

I hated it at first because I loved flash's old design.
But damn if it didn't grow on me.

Dude, Earth One is my favorite batsuit. I feel like it was the perfect one.

Agreed. I love the idea that when Clark started out he just got a bunch of shirts and they fucked up his order giving him off color shirts

I didn't think Harley could not suck.

>I thought Earth-1 Batman's suit was good. I never heard anyone complain about it, actually, and it's much better than his Batman, Inc. suit.

Aren't they kind of the same? And I'd take either Earth-1 or Batman Inc over New 52 suit, which was probably one of the okay New 52 redesigns.

I also think the New 52 and BvS suits are tied for best Batman gear

I never really understood the hate for this suit. Not only was it a different Ben Reilly under there, he has access to super tech this time around. The only reason Ben slummed it with just a hoodie and jumpsuit before is because it was on short notice.

Honestly the original SS suit is my least favorite out of the 3 Ben had so far

I like the samurai plating but I will agree its missing something

I was just about to post this. I think it looks a lot better when the arm-plating doesn't completely cover the arms.

Liked the armor itself, but they should've left cowl from AC. New Cowl looks too ungly in AK.

I like the everyman farmboy angle that it reinforces.

Similar, but the Earth-1 suit is clearly the superior choice. Something about it just oozes that "damn, that's a good suit". And I didn't mind the N52 Batsuit, but it was one of those that was really dependent on the artist.

Love the look, but the Futures End version with the beard and longer cape. Something about Supes in denim and a tee just works.

I agree. Superbeard always works.

I even liked it when he wrapped his torn cape around his knuckles.

Really? OG SS just has this simple, iconic charm to it.

It's like a perfectly made brick wall. It's simple, but the beauty is in that simplicity.

As much as I love the colour green, Iron Fist always looked best in this suit.

There was a charm to it, that's for sure.

That's just hideous.

Iron Man already had form-fitting, skintight armor in the 60's due to fantastic comic book science, but with the constant cries for muh realism he keeps """updating""" it back to a mini-mech every couple of years.

Best costumes and story

U gay? Its obviously not right!

I only wish the X went down further, along his mouth.

I love this Elseworld.

Anything with yellow oval is always fine with me.
I thought plenty of people love it.
Speaking of Iron Man armors. I can't help it but love the retro look.

Screw you, I like it. Shame it's never made a video game appearance, outside of a mobile game.

Looks badass.

it needs a more prominent X

this
Especially the game version with the belt

everyone preferred this to the fast forward costume he's had since that mini

I'll never call it the best but it is my favorite

That's one of the best costumes ever in all fiction.
Di people really hate it?

Whats it doing in this thread?
I liked it too.

Liked it too. More unique than the Batman rip off.

Hold my cape.

nah, I'm with you
the sluttier something is, the better

Best Jess costume.

90s Jessie
Turning her into Liberty Belle 2 was a mistake.

>Modern designs of The Phantom will probably give him some tacticool camoflage outfit

Fuck this gay earth.

By far my preference

Are you crazy? Iron Lad is a top tier modernisation of Tony classic armour. Do people really not think that?

This Superboy was such a loudmouthed annoying cunt but DAMN DID HE HAVE STYLE

> No one's posted this
Ok so why do you all have shit taste?

I actually like this a lot.

>ITT: Costume Designs only you liked

Are you even paying attention, can you read, or do you just post images based on the general theme of what you see posted?

The OP says "Only you liked."
Everyone likes '66.

It looks good and garish.

He doesn't deserve to be on a thread of underappreciated designs and you know it

It always felt like to me that this was a fan favorite

Not even close. The jeans and t-shirt are the fan favorite, by a landslide. And I fucking -hate- that look.

Mostly because they fundamentally changed the character to the point he had literally nothing in common with the character he was before when they changed him to that costume.