>>98282809

ears are too short

No clue what this is, but it looks shit.

I've never heard of this, are the giants real?

> Hasn't read I Kill Giants
You should fix that Anons

Not sure yet, never read the comic. Heard it was good though.

Anyone got a link to it/storytime?

Goddammit, I can never get over the decision as to why it is a live-action film since it's been done by Niimura's heavily stylized design that translates better into animation.

I always wanted to see an adaption of this. Granted the comic's style always left me wanting it animated but I guess we're getting live action instead. Alrighty then, I hope it's good.

>live action
into the trash it goes

I might. The concept seems like it might be okay, but there's no such thing as a good live-action movie starring a kid. Kids are awful at everything and irritating. This is a fact.

Fuck it i'll storytime it later tonight after I get some work done. Probably around 8pm -9pm EST. I'll link the thread when I start.

>comic has an art style
>go with live action
Fuck this shit

I don't like the hammer, the rest looks ok

Coveleski looks pretty fucking awesome.

The trailer is making it look like a generic kid adventure movie.
I don't think I can handle watching this with someone that doesn't know.

>not animated
But really, I feel like there's a part of me that loves it already.

NOBODY ANSWER.

>everybody wanting an animated version
You act as if animated films are a medium for adults in the eyes of normies.

I'm tentatively looking forward to it.

Love the comic.

New It was good. But aside from that, yeah.

They're leaning real hard into that, which is going to be a hell of a turn around come the premier date.
>I thought it was a cute fantasy movie, not an introspective look into social anxiety!

Remember user, superhero movies were considered box office poison not too long ago.

Normies dig heroes.
They don't see animation as anything more than child's play.

"Sausage Party" didn't help.

You do realize replying with anything but "yes" makes it pretty obvious what the twist is, right?
Then again I was certain that the monster in A Monster Calls was just a metaphor for the boy dealing with the potential loss of his mother, honestly the fact that it wasn't made the movie feel like absolute bullshit

they are going to fuck , i just know it, fuck them

>there's no such thing as a good live-action movie starring a kid
ET was good, Home Alone was good, and on a more recent note, the Stranger Things cast of kids can act pretty well. This movie probably won't have good actors but there is such a thing as a good child actor.

>Imogen Poots

Normies dug heroes after the big superhero movie revival that started with Raimi's Spiderman, 90% of the folk "into" superheroes today haven't read a single comic

Okay, let me get this straight. "Giants" are nothing but an allegory for her inner autism and social anxiety issues right?

It's how she copes with death, user.

It's kept kinda ambigious, but at the end some other people are seeing some of these things too. The real point is It doesn't matter. Her mom is dying and the giant has nothing to do with that except what she put on the giant, and whoever wins doesn't change that

It's kept kinda ambigious, but at the end some other people are seemed to have seen some of these things too. The real point is It doesn't matter. Her mom is dying and the giant has nothing to do with that except what she put on the giant, and whoever wins doesn't change that

>all these people who haven't read IKG
Seriously, what the fuck.
The movie looks good enough but that must be my gigantic love for the comic.

oh boy I can't wait for I Kill Giants to be storytimed constantly again

>Video Suggestions
Wait, there's a Primal Rage movie being made?