Storytime

Thanos #15
Sure why not

Alas, poor Yorick!

I should have known. Only one man has that much plot armor

They referenced the time that Thanos beat his alien ex to death with their baby, Aaron's Thanos book was terrible.

nice

I'm a sucker for alternate timelines, and Punisher Ghost Rider and Fallen Silver Surfer seem like good concepts.

>It's a Penance Stare doesn't work on somebody because they're so badass episode

I can't believe I never noticed the skull on the chest

I thought Kang lived at the end of time.

Always good to get a new reaction image.

Didn't the fallen one die in annihilation?

I fuckin love Cates.

Kang lives at the center of all time, two doors away from Immortus, down the street from the Time Variance Authority, a stones throw away from Terminatrix, in the old citadel of the council of cross time kangs.

To be honest, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner, Frank being the host of the Spirit of Vengeance I not turning into Deadpool I mean.

An evil Silver Surfer is actually pretty frightening, people forget how powerful he really is if he weren't such a pussy most of the time.

So he's got command of the Annihilation Wave? Nice

Endless trash.

Coates is yet another writer for powerlevels fags, just like Ewing.

Holy shit, I Galactus with a gun? I love this cover.

This is written by Cates.

Sup Forums doesn't know the difference and also can't read

If you're too stupid to even know who wrote this, then how am I supposed to trust your opinion.

>He doesn't like Cates and Ewing? He must be Sup Forums.

>Powers derived from the OAA pantheon can't harm Thanos.

No, okay.

So was Starlin going to have Ghost Frank and Dark Surfer too?

How the fuck this has anything to do with Sup Forums you idiot

To be fair this one makes sense and the writer spells out both how the stare works and how Thanos is effected.

It's not garbage like Frank's "I regret nothing" bullshit

well shit

I imagine that both are going to be story's about finding Death. This big act isn't going to work, so Thanos is going to go on a quest to find her.

Speaking of Starlin, Thanos enjoying the penance stare is the biggest break from the character Starlin writes.

Cates's Thanos kills for the sake of killing and delights in sadistic glee from the very thought of it. Starlin's Thanos kills for the sake of Thanos. He has goals and he's willing to go to whatever lengths needed to achieve them.

Are you so sure? Because the way it is written it sound more like he is enjoying his years or tribute to her
note >when you looked into the rider's eyes this morning, what did you see staring back at you?
He isn't enjoying the thought of killing, he is enjoying the glee he gave death.

>I have never read a Starlin Thanos outside of Infinity books.

The fucker got off killing people when he first appeared right up to IG.