How come AnakinXAshoka never became canon?

How come AnakinXAshoka never became canon?
Their relationship was way more realistic and fleshed out than his with Natalie Portman, popular with the female demographic and cute as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jC6F-Yf0dzo
fanfiction.net/s/2581958/1/A-New-Destiny
youtube.com/watch?v=J1QOx0511Ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any good fanfic about this pairing?

Got any cute art?

In canon she was inlove with him.

Ive got you friend.

>In canon she was in love with him.
Care to explain a bit more in depth?

Watching the show for the 2nd time around, this time in chronological order. Only at the tail end of s1, but the relationship always seemed pretty clear. And they're like what, 8-10 years apart?

Now you've got me intrigued, go on

Would Ahsoka be a good aunt/step mom?

because Anakin's thrusts would make no sense if he had ever tasted another woman. They also still trying to star cross up his love with padme. also also pre with vader is allegedly a good boy who would not date his student.
and we would not get gems like this
youtube.com/watch?v=jC6F-Yf0dzo

Anakin loved Padme so much he didn't realize his padawan wanted to fuck him.

>In canon she was inlove with him.
That's bullshit

She's like four years old or some shit.

He's Darth Vader, not Hal Jordan.

Yes.

>they're like what, 8-10 years apart?
and?

>Luke moves to strike down a young Ben with his lightsaber
>they both freak out
>suddenly ghost Anakin appears and shouts, "YES! Finally we have something to talk about!... Oh, wait, he's still alive. Pft, pussy."

this is the endgame you're looking for

What would a human/togruta hybrid look like?

A mess.

spoilered for shit AU fanfic idea: I had this idea once for a fanfic where Anakin, rather than siding with Windu or Palpatine just said "fuck this" and walked away. From there,
a cascade of events lead to a very different Rebellion era where Anakin reluctantly joins the Galactic Civil War opposing the Empire and accepts he can't teach his kids how to suppress their force powers and must instead let someone else teach them how to use them. Thus, Ahsoka ends up being Luke's master because Anakin is still leery at the Jedi order.
Leia though insists she wants to learn from a a full Jedi and becomes an apprentice to Mace Windu.

It has holes but is passable, like some of the old star wars alternative versions.

Care to explain the holes? I mean besides the fact that Anakin probably would have just been immediately curbstomped by Sheev.

well for one Anakin's character would need to be killed. it would be a different character with his name. That character is the main motivator, for example why can't he teach his own kids? Ahsoka would also end up changed due to the events (if you want to be consistent) in a way you will be reading a fan fic about the "not" characters. That is often the issue with what if's they only really work when you want the character to go on a rampage like black suit spider

There is that one star wars comic by YogurthFrost.

It's NSFW though, and on Deviantart.

he said good, not crayon drawing. even Deviantart comic about OC that is into anakin senpai is better written that that

Because she was already paired with someone

>he doesn't know that the Jedi took their padawans as lovers before they become knights, established by the council in the old republic era to relieve the Jedi of their desires and to prevent them from marrying, but it was to be done discreetly.
It's why Yoda had Ahsoka become Anakin's apprentice, as he wanted to calm down his inner darkness and base desires not only through fellowship and friendship with her, but also sex. Anakin and Ahsoka fucked constantly and messily, their unbridled lust for each other, their strong-willed personalities, and powers pretty much destroying their rooms whenever they do it.

Of course, since Plo was the one to discover Ahsoka, he got first dibs after he had her initiated in the order and was the first thing he did with her as part of her training.

It'd make sense since Lucas based Jedi off samurai and they had fuccbois lying around.

I started writing one, but then I realized I couldn't write about Darth Vader being sexual

clovis is a piece of shit

I mean, obviously Asoka has the hots for Anakin. But Anakin already has a hot girlfriend... and rich... and powerful. Anakin has a hot, rich, powerful girlfriend already.

I'm still upset we didn't at least get him penetrating her with his lightsaber.

It never had a chance because Anakin getting some orange buttcheeks wouldn't have lead him into the darkside.

>how come the plot of this cartoon didn't deviate from the two movies it's placed directly inbetween?
Why is this board full of so many autistic retards?

>I mean, obviously Asoka has the hots for Anakin

No she didn't. She wanted to fuck that blue chick, and that green chick, and that one boy that was... a Mandalorian, I think? He was rich. I don't really remember him because I was focusing on the blue chick and the green chick.

So banging Ashoka saves the galaxy?

None that I could find on Ao3 or ff.

I can't see it ending any worse than when he banged that princess.

>How come AnakinXAshoka never became canon?
So it can be revealed later that Ashoka let out decades of built up frustration on Luke so hard that even Mara felt it.

>Anakin having a one night stand with a princess.

Are you retarded? Because Pame and Anakin was first long before canon

No reason we can't get high on AUs though man.

Orange buttcheeks is what got me to watch TCW.

well for starters, he murdered her. Pretty big road block right there

It was obvious the feelings were there but they (or at least Ahsoka) held back because reasons.

I really like the how the (otherwise shit) Rebels made it canon Ahsoka could have saved him from the dark side.

that's a good fanart m8

An usually well written fanfic that used that used a similar scenario

fanfiction.net/s/2581958/1/A-New-Destiny

Because the pairing was created after RotS came out?

This is stupid and your priorities are fucked up because you are of the dark side and think inward, only about yourself.
You need to be saved from yourself.

Bed time

Holy shit, this is much better than I remember this show being. Have to rewatch it.

Palpatine could fuck with his head just the same, it's only obligatory that he has a love interest, it technically wouldn't have to be Padme, although she's obviously canon.
Actually, him banging Ashoka instead could end up worse for the Galaxy since they wouldn't have kids who would unfuck it all

I'm not too much into Star Wars lore, how common interspecies relationships even are in this universe? I mean actual relationships, not fucking a twi'lek stripper or something

I like to think Anakin never felt true love towards Padmé, he just wanted to own her. It was kinda similar with Ahsoka, as soon as she was in danger he stopped at nothing youtube.com/watch?v=J1QOx0511Ug

Did you watch through the entirety? I recently did and it very obviously gains in quality over time, it's great to watch. That scene is from the final season.

wtf is this?

All of my yes.

Glittering

Skywalker Cum.

Thread needs more evil Ahoska.

She was a good friend

Herpes

Ot the Empire wins period, which is ultimately what's best for the galaxy

>Luke, have you always been orange?

Perfect. /thread

I watched when it still aired on TV, but I didn't follow it regularly, just, you know, when I turned on the TV and there was an episode of it at the moment I would watch it. Still think I've ended up watching the majority of them, at least out of those from earlier seasons.

the game was rigged from the start

I'm pretty sure that specific clip is from the Lost Missions, which is just the episodes they were almost finished with but couldn't air on CN since the show got cancelled, so they were released on Netflix instead.

Needs an AU where Ahsoka follows Anakin to the dark side and becomes his second/lover.

Wrong version.

>Ashoka hunting Luke and tempting him to join the dark side and call her mommy

This

yes

Because he was her authority figure. Forming a sexual relationship when you have the leverage over her he had is supposed to be wrong.

Does this mean that dark Ahsoka would be thicc?

No

ITT: Pedo-Zoophiles

The "reasons" were that she was the only Jedi in the Clone Wars or the prequel movies who had some common sense/intuition and wasn't completely retarded.

She could tell Anakin was shit.

Doesn't stop chicks from shipping them

meh

you could say the same for padme

Because twi'lek and human can reproduce. In SW universe romance means nothing if there're no children as result of it.

How can you be mommy if you're not thicc?

anakin is a retard that knew natalie portman for 10+ years, ashitka never stood a chance

She's an alien. We don't know how they mature.

>Twi'lek

Fuck off so hard oh my god

Also, wrong, twi'leks can have children with humans, like that clone that deserted and settled down with that pink chick and had kids with her