LMFAO no chemistry when beast becomes human. Plus he looks like an old faggot

LMFAO no chemistry when beast becomes human. Plus he looks like an old faggot.

>they managed to make live action human Adam look worse than cartoon human Adam

I don't think they had great chemistry in general, but I disagree that it got worse after the transformation. Emma acted opposite Dan for the entire film. He filmed both beast and human scenes.

Yeah he was the problem...

Emma looks like a man here.

When doesn't she?

HP1, maybe 2?

when she was a little girl in the first Harry Potter movie

When she was young. Maybe it was the bangs.

FOREHEADS EVERYWHERE!

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

>The most beautiful girl in France
>Played by a Brit
>Didn't even try to hide the accent
Couldn't they just get a French actress? Pic related would've been pretty gud.

Emma in general brought this movie down. Couldn’t sing, no chemistry with opposite lead, no real charisma.

They wanted maximum profits and felt a girl a lot of loser grew up with would ensure tickets

If it wasn’t for the frizzy hair she’d still look kinda boyish actually.

I see a movie made for young girls come up all the fucking time on here. maybe you should try caring less about a princess movie, js

>Wahhh how dare you talk about a non-Capeshit movie! Only Capeshit gets to exploit the Sup Forums adaptation loophole BAAWWWWW!

is it because you like little girls, or because you want to be like a little girl? explain.

Photoshop did some weird things to her waist and hips

I know this is hard for you to understand as a Capefag, but some of us don’t read or watch stories purely to self insert

Ah, so it is because you like little girls. good to know

and capefag? in that situation am I gay for superheroes or a gay superhero? you're not explaining yourself very well

So why was the Beast CGI and not done with a proper suit? I would even take it if John Cena was in costume and somebody else doing the voiceover.

Yet a pure sex french accent giving people shit.