Hasn't even premiered yet, has a second season

Hasn't even premiered yet, has a second season.

Literally Cartoon Network leftovers

That's still a thing?

Yeah. Nick wants their own Gumball styled show.

reminds me of when Robot and Monster got canned before it even aired so they just showed the 16 or so episodes before it disappeared forever

and we got Sanjay and Craig instead...

>30 years ago people had to work day and night, non-stop to push out new episodes for a complete season before their cartoon aired
>Now in the era of instantaneous communication from almost anywhere in the world along with streamlined animation techniques we've got constant production delays, unkept promises, and generally lazy pieces of shit that can't follow through with their work
>This garbage has been greenlit for an additional season despite no word or proof that anything's been done on the first

Just nuke it all

there isn't a single upcoming cartoon that looks worth a damn on any network

We're in another 2006 dark age

You guys actually made Bau haus into a show? God damn you!

Face on the right could literally be put on chowder and you wouldn't notice a difference

Was just about to post this, that's literally Chowder.

It's kind of standard practice at this point. Most shows get 2 seasons to see if any following will materialize. If it comes up short of expectations, those 2 seasons will be all it ever gets.

>Danny Hynes is design supervisor on this

>multiple Sup Forums threads keep bringing up sausage party
>cartoon engaging in kiddie humor starring a hot dog gets two seasons before even airing
You lads sure like meme magic.

>Robot and Monster

Man, if there was ever a testament to complete and utter failure... That show did everything wrong.

It's a sign that a new golden age will soon arrive. Only a crash will wake up executives into branching outside of the stagnating cliques.

Did Nick air anything last year? Seems like all they had that was new was Welcome to the Wayne.

>instead of "somewhat better Fanboy and Chum Chum", we get "slightly worse Regular Show"
Decent trade-off, imo.

Nick had Bunsen is a Beast (which is already canceled) and The Jungle Movie.

>Bunsen is a Beast
I knew I forgot one. Thanks.

They should call this show Frank 'n Beans.

Big City Greens on Disney XD has a shitton of talented people on it. Final Space on TBS looks solid and is said to be serialized scifi dramedy and NOT a Rick and Morty ripoff like some believe. Netflix has 2 TrollHunters spinoffs coming. There's still some stuff to anticipate.

>Welcome to the Wayne
>Bunsen
What a bunch of trash, at least we got The Jungle Movie.

Are you sure? I've heard the opposite is true - that Nickelodeon cancelled it and has no plans to air it. According to the former head of the Animation Guild.

I knew there was something CalArtsy about this show

You can try anime, most is uninteresting but there's often one or two gems per season.

Anime is fucking great this season, and spring looks fucking incredible.

elaborate please