ITT crossovers that make you jerk off

ITT crossovers that make you jerk off

More like "turn off". That Turtles show was an abomination.

Pretty much any time Spawn has one.

Speaking of turtles.

It was a simpler time of high quality storytelling and appealing franchises.

I liked it

That's a big guy.

Missed this as a kid, my jaws fucking dropped when I discovered it last year.

This, the TMNT Ghostbusters, He-Man Thundercats, the last few years have been great for crossovers.

For you

Was I the only one super-annoyed that Bebop and Rocksteady caved to Bane just upon seeing him? In the main TMNT book, they're fucking indestructible and are too egotistical/ignorant to ever back down. They're among the toughest opponents the Turtles have ever fought. I don't think they've ever even been beaten in straight combat. They had a fucking apartment building collapse on them and they shrugged it off.

This set off all my autism as a kid and I fucking hated it.

This was pretty based. I was worried because Kevin Smith was writing it, but he actually did his homework and stuck to the source. Both characters were written extremely accurately. It really felt like how a genuine crossover between the actual shows would have gone down.

Don't forget the Batman/Elmer Fudd crossover that ended up being the best Batman story in years

>It really felt like how a genuine crossover between the actual shows would have gone down.

You mean like this?

>I was worried because Kevin Smith was writing it, but he actually did his homework and stuck to the source.
From what I understand, he's a huge fanboy of the 60s Green Hornet television series. That's why his movie treatment for Green Hornet was actually a legacy continuation using the grown children of the original heroes. He wrote Green Hornet's son as a playboy run wild who had to tone it down and man up by training under Kato and his daughter so that he could take over the family business once his father was killed.

probably the best CN crossover to date. they just worked well with each other

I want it so badly, bros

If only