That was good

That was good

it was alright

That’s fair I mostly liked it for the robins wish I could see a whole movie about them.

It was certainly an improvement over the recent batch. Finally something that felt like the pre-War movies.

It was the best DC animated movie in a long time. Not hard considering the recent competition. But the movies need more of this and less of the other stuff.

was boring
DC is running out of batman material to shill

Hopefully this is better

download link?

raargb

So cute

>DC is running out of batman material

I want her to give me a mean, dry, cold handjob while she stares at me with her dead, bored eyes!

We still got all those elseworlds, campy tie-ins, more of the 1966 homages and Fortunate Son and the Dark Knight Returns.

Also ASBAR if DC is really desperate.

It was okay, could've been fucking amazing if they'd had just a bit longer. I don't blame them, the budget was obviously VERY thin for these movies, but there was no time to breath, no time to do any real detective work(Remember when he found those fibers and it looked like it was going to lead somewhere?) No time to have the reveal sink in and no time after all was said and done for a denouement to wrap everything up, it just ends when they escape the fair with a mildly hopeful note.

It was better than the recent stuff by a mile but not quite 'good'. And that's a shame.

I can't believe the movie tried to use skinny twig Harvey Dent as a red herring for the twist.

I want her to say shes going to work when shes down with you, but really she is coming to my house cause she can't live without my dick!

When Gotham Girl and Harper show up in a movie, i will agree with you. shoes

Is that fucking copper head?

What the fuck is with Bronze Tiger? Why does he look like a dime store Wolverine?

god damn

How much extra shit did they add to it to make a runtime?

saw that coming from almost the beginning, they gave it away as soon as they said left handed
I don't know why that's a factoid I know but it is

plus...body types

Do we have a trailer for this?

Cyrus Gold was Yuge in this.

Is this a Rebirth thing?

Bruce is handsome in this.

They should keep it as his default character design but with pupils.

Is Killerfrost confirmed dead?