If the episode was supposed to be about non-Simpsons characters, why did Lisa have her own story?

If the episode was supposed to be about non-Simpsons characters, why did Lisa have her own story?

I bet Lisa would be a lot less insufferable if Homer molested her.

I think in the commentary they talk about how the Lisa/Marge one just turned into a way to use a bunch of characters who didn’t get shorts.

Also there’s that Homer/Maggie bit

I looks like Flanders is bludgeoning her head with the hammer and blood or pieces of brain come out of her skull while Lisa is screaming in pain and Marge just stands there looking.

>deadbeat OP beat dead

If you pause at a certain point in the scene where Maude dies, it looks like Homer farted so hard that it pushed her off the bleachers.

It would make a great scene for one of those weird simpsons comics.

can rape fix things?

It would have made her more introverted and less outspoken about her shitty ideals.

Need to add tears. There's no way she wouldn't cry

she had good ideals to the extreme though, that was the joke in contrast to a cartoon about the typical modern american family that has no admirable ideals until their fuck ups force them to think of people other than themselves

was lisa ever a good or funny character

Also make it so marge is smiling

You get Homer and Maggie in some newspaper machine hi-jinks, and Bart and Milhouse deliver the episode’s framing device.

>An episode without Lisa
Yeardley would have a fit

why

i dont like this thread

Shut up, Yeardley

> the episode was supposed to be about non-Simpsons characters

It was supposed to be 22 short films, but they'd all have to be less than a minute long to get even the end credits in and still get the episode under time.

Nothing you have been told about this thing from the start has been true.

This is not your world, Homer. I can get you back -

Should’ve made a sequel until we got a full 22 shorts

Because it was a parody, watch the goddamn source

If we are going with the brain damage approach she should be making a brain damaged face

They did the episode by writing down random characters' names on pieces of paper and putting them in a jar, then grabbing one out at random. Whoever got a particular character had to write a plot for him/her.

shes going to grow up to be a butt hurt tumbulr i don't care if its spelt wrong liberal

Jesus! Comin' in a little hot there aren't ya?

This is a weird screenshot taken out of context.

>44 short films about springfield
>still only 16 films

What other shows would you have liked to seen this where an entire episode is given over to short vignettes focusing on individual characters?

Phineas and Ferb would have been great for it.