I really liked the Darkstalkers cartoon back in the day. Lets do a thread about it

I really liked the Darkstalkers cartoon back in the day. Lets do a thread about it.

What in the hell? Why are you posting all them Sup Forums girls?

Stop disrupting the thread with off topic pictures. TY ;3

Censored 4 ur protection

Huitzil is best Darkstalker, because he's the only robot.

How do you fuck a robot?

How would the cartoon handle BB Hood and Jedah?

Very carefully. Gears under high pressure.

The American cartoon was such an abomination I could swear the team was doing crack while creating it. The OAV was fun until the weird Mass Effect Pedo-Savior ending.

Like this.

Stop! Your summoning Boco!

The OVA just gradually got worse and worse. Ep. 1 was really good overall. Then with each additional episode the story starts making less sense, they start spending too much time on stuff they shouldn't have (so much time spent on Donovan and Hsien-Ko's pasts) and even the animation quality starts to drop. Still a fun watch for any fan of the games, though. The characterization manages to remain pretty accurate throughout, only one who seemed off is Talbain.

They probably would have handled Jedah the same way MvCI handled him. Grape juice, no self-mutilation.

The cartoon was fantastic. fuck off. You illegals just couldn't keep up with the dialog.

Was it good?

I just remember it being boring as hell

>Turns into a worse version of Vampire Hunter D with Donovan riding his sword through Pyron in space

There are certainly plenty of boring parts, and more of them as it gets closer to the end. But the fights are great, full of animations lifted straight from the games.

She's a exhibitionist,those white lines are fur/pubic hair, every place you go,cinema, Walmart, parents house she goes naked ... I think can handle.
Better at least than a succubus (a high cost/maintenance slut)

What's better? A daki or the real thing?

If little girls weren't meant to be fucked, why did god give them pussys?

>people didn't bump the rikuo thread

sad.

What's that?

So hot.

Felecia is curiously attractive for a catgirl.

Slap a jlist tail butt plug, 1nla cat ears, body paint on any 13 year old girl and they are all ready to fuck.

>replacing the claws with human nails
for what purpose

The fuck is this thread?

This thread is now about garfield

Who knows.

I want to edit this and make the note say "To crossovers."

In the novels, there was a time she was really depressed as a outcast and cut off her claws along with other things to seem more human.

She was also into self mutilation.

>She was also into self mutilation.

Well, thats needlessly grim.

I use to be a little boy.

Not really. The novels had a much *cough* darker tone. Besides, it all ends well with being a nun and then a pop star.

She basically just had a breakdown. The way she is remains unchanged.

You're still little down there

I didn't even know Darkstalkers had novels.

Where can I find these novels?

Hsien-Ko

>children's tv series

why would they do this

Same reason they did children's TV series for Mortal Kombat, Robocop and such. The 80s and 90s were a special time.

Happened alot back then. Remember Toxic Crusaders?

>Who friggin moved my castle?

Its been almost 20 years since I read them. I'd punch Vampire Savior novels in Altavista or something.

>Okay, have a crappy weekend. Hope ya castle burns down.

I want to be a catgirl

I prefer having the villains look unattractive than attractive

>I prefer having the villains look unattractive than attractive

that self-righteous prick who blasted a certain show for assuming people are dumb enough that they have to resort to that.

guess that makes him dumber if he has to point it out.

Huh?

morrigan isnt a bad guy. demetri might be considered a bad guy. hes at least a rapist but in the overall plot maybe hes not a bad guy.

pyron is a bad guy because he basically condemned all of humanity and was like i live on the fucking sun i dont have to put up with any shit from any one

She's bad in the cartoon, at least.

the "villains look unattractive" line reminded me of someone else.

How would you want a new Darkstalkers cartoon to pan out, Sup Forums?

Then you have terrible taste. Villains should be so hot you have to question your allegiance.

Eh, the cartoon is likely the first exposure I had to her. So I can't hate it entirely. Though, I may have seen an arcade cabinet at a pizza place before the show.

In the end, I love her and want to protect her smile, and I think being around someone like her would do me a world of good.

Evidently. You going to elaborate or do you just like leaving people bewildered by random tirades?

Probably like Udon, but good.

An adaptation of the manhua.

>I really liked the darkstalkers
Okay
>Cartoon
What.
How.

It should be grim, because the land of Makai is like that. Monsters everywhere. Humans put in a bad spot.
Also it should focus on characters who came in too late to get properly addressed by past media, like Jedah, BB and QB.
And lastly, plenty of fanservice, but I think that's a given.

I want to fuck some of Felicias child sisters.

Made by Rebecca Sugar, to see how terrible it could be.

Haven't Darkstalker fans suffered enough?

I got this poster of her rolled up somewhere.

Actually, I have a shit load of darkstalkers stuff from the 90s.

You're evil.

Now I'm interested in how that would go.
Although it might be easier to have a non-licensed cartoon about monsters doing SoL bullshit.

Do you like this fetish? There is a lot of it.

I don't care for it.

Disney-quality animation, like the games themselves.

sucks how they keep making her less and less muscular over time

Use it or lose it

No joke. It's a travesty that people are turned off by a toned woman.
I like abs I can grate cheese on.

Her fighting days are over. She's more into modeling and pop-staring now.

You do realize the thread is in auto-sage, right?

Excersise with a catgirl day!

Huh, wonder why.

So?

>You will never AWOO AWOO AWOO AWOO AWOO in a newer game

Sup Forums is just a glitchy piece of shit. 7chan, 8ch and Reddit are tons better sites.

Yet every other Capcom fighting game character seems to be getting more muscular.

fucking capcom logic
>game doesn't make 30 billion
>cancle series forvever and claim "there's no desire for the series" while people keep going when "we want a new X game"

Hurts, man. He's my favorite DS character.

Just make another revised special edition.

It's not a glitch. A janitor attached an anchor. Probably sees Felicia as "furry." Clearly he hasn't see "the chart."

That would normally be covered under risk/reward assessment, but a lot of Capcom things that should have been extremely lucrative under-performed. At least Monster Hunter World is on track so far.

>"we want a new X game"
Damn straight I do.

Then I will just make another one tomorrow.

The last time Capcom really put efforts into their ports/rereleases was back in the PS2 days. The newer stuff is really barebones. In fact even for Darkstalkers, the most complete port remains the PS2 one.

Eh, that PSP game was pretty thorough.

>Buying video games

Lol.

The PSP one is sort of half-assed, because it doesn't really fully represent the original games. It's like if Super Mario All-Stars was just Mario 3 with some level layouts from SMB1, LL and SMB2 pasted in.

How could you even top Dee?
Somewhat annoyed Sasquatch?

Id take the OVA approach but with more levity

Eh, it wasn't so much about Dee, just the level of thoroughness. You had all 5 original arcade games, accurately ported. Then you had full-roster versions of Savior. Savior 2 and Hunter 2. They actually went so far as to give full roster Hunter 2 some different system mechanics to not make it redundant, since original Savior 2 and Hunter 2 were identical aside form which characters were missing. Then you had the dipswitches. Each game had lots of dispwitches that let you activate or fix various bugs from the original releases, or even activate new features somewhat like the PS2 Third Strike's system direction mode.

Compare that to Darkstalkers Resurrection, where you've got bog standard Hunter and Savior, and that's it.

Oh, and how could I forget: Playable Darkstalkers 1 bosses. Only Darkstalkers release that's ever had that is the PS2 one. Now you too can shave off 20% of life in chip damage with one laser!

install Windows 10.

A Cap/co/m thread?