Can’t wait to see crazy ivy fans go on suicide watch when the King story drops. Imagine being this autstic

Can’t wait to see crazy ivy fans go on suicide watch when the King story drops. Imagine being this autstic.

Other urls found in this thread:

womenwriteaboutcomics.com/2017/12/03/rts-let-her-grow-the-importance-of-poison-ivys-heroic-journey/
twitter.com/ivygirl851/status/955376867749580800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait for them to get DAMAGEd

She's crazy, but she's harmless. I don't know why people get so mad about her.

fuckin BA S E D
DC
This is the best VTFO I've ever seen. It's on the same month too or am I wrong?

>Ivy should be on a Justice League!

That, uh, that didn't work out so well last time. Not because she was too evil, but because, despite being a plant manipulator, she lacked the fibre needed to be a hero.

>harmless
>forcing her sjw tumblr crap to writers
>forcing her headcanon and attacking/blocking everyone who disagrees
>atatcking King

white knight here often?

Nah, I just learned to ignore her a long time ago. All she does is say stupid shit on Twitter, it's unbelievably easy to ignore that shit.

I got my account suspended because she can't take a joke. I'm just happy that she's gonna go postal over this.

where's Firestorm though

Time and time again, I see this person freaking out all the time about this stuff. This is mental illness. It's very sad to see stuff like this. Such unhealthy obsession. She's so invested in this fictional character that it drives her to delusions of persecution. I'm genuinely curious how much this affects her actual state of mind in real life.

I don't wanna laugh at this person, I just want them to get the help they need. But you know if you say anything like that they'll just block you. Social media has become such a protective enabler for this kind of behavior.

To be fair it makes more sense for Ivy to be on a team of heroes, and not Harley.

I blame the pros who give her sympathy points and support her delusions instead of instantly blocking her.

GTFO IVYLEAGUE

He's not wrong, though. I'm not that familiar with her, but her base hangup seems like it would make her much more prone to altruism, provided she has the right motivation. At least more so than "I have bad taste in men, so I get to do whatever I want".

She's a villain. Not a hero. She's taking over the world in Batman and killing innocents in Damage. Harley is reformed through S.S.

Ok, I’m curious... what was the joke

Send her a Clorox pic and told her to "have a drink on me".
It's just a meme but took it seriously

I don't know what your real hangup with her is, OP but like user said earlier she's harmless. It's not like writers and DC itself listen to her, at most they take "into consideration" whatever she says and just ignore her so she isn't "inserting" anything into the books as your pic show. Ivy will continue being whatever the writers want so I don't think this is a good use of your time

She got me suspended from Twitter for PMing her a meme. My buddy explained her how this is a joke and a meme but she blocked him.

...why would a plant-woman dislike getting wet?

Big deal, people get suspended all the time for stupid shit on Twitter, it's not like they are fair with who they suspend and why they suspend people. You're making a mountain of a molehill

no idea on the context of the pic but too much water can kill some plants.

This is less of a sign she should be dealt with and more of a sign of stop using twitter.

I want to make her stop. If I lost my account then she should too.

Well she won't, twitter is literally administrated by SJWs so you won't get what you want.

twitter screenshots should be a bannable offense.
if you want to make a thread to make fun of your friends opinion, take that shit to plebbit.

Half posts are twitter screenshots

come back when you can form whole coherent thoughts.

Wasn't she nonetheless essential to saving the day?

is she a DC editor or something? Because if not then yeah I don't see how she could actually affect anything in comics

I think she’s a journo and a lot of pros follow her or are sympathetic towards her.

or just dont want to be seen telling an obviously challenged person to fuck off on social media

She has a point though, Ivy is more neutral now that she's a plant freak and not a feminist.

>being a fan of a character whose most noteworthy appearance was in Batman & Robin

IMGONNARAPEYOUTODEATHSLUT

She has her PMs open. It’s her fault if she gets trolled.

I've never found her to be that interesting of a villain. Just a environut with plant powers. I gte that yuri fags love her cause she eats harley's cunt, but I am not invested in her whatsoever.

>yurifags love her cause she eats Harley's cunt
That's actually the worst part of her character. She's stagnant because people consider her Harley's fuckbuddy. She also has better chemistry with Livewire or even Black Canary.

Basically Harley is a cancer.

What's with non-rhyming Etrigan?

Ivy can have chemistry with Harley, it's just that writers have lost the way of what the chemistry was

King is writing her taking over the planet. Ivyleague is freaking out about it because she wants her to be in Justice League or something equally retarded. I hope King never stops writing Ivy as a villain. This feminazi tumblrina wants her depowered and heroic because women can’t be evil. How is this feminist? Based King is gonna fuck her up for good. I’m planning to start a Kiwi thread about her.

Ivyleague actually low-key hates Harley because Ivy is now just her satellite lover.

Ivyfags are the fucking worst, trying to do mental gymnastics and paint her as a misunderstood hero

Shut the fuck up, you delusional faggot.

I trust King to put an end in all of this crap. And I can’t wait to see her DAMAGED.

Why would she want an ecoterrorist to be a hero? Just why? I like the joker but for fucks sake I don't even try to make him heroic because he's completely fucked in the head

>Twitter screencap thread

Become seaweed

Hero Ivy fans are the absolute freaking worst. They got ONE miniseries that sold like crap, and they think that's justification for harrassing ANY writer who does ANYTHING with Ivy that isn't HEROIC. Don't get me started on the "IVY'S HERO JOURNEY" masturbatory screed that is floating around.

Because SJWs believe that women can’t be evil.

What’s this?

So if we created a female nazi that would force SJWs to view her as a force of good?

The article?
womenwriteaboutcomics.com/2017/12/03/rts-let-her-grow-the-importance-of-poison-ivys-heroic-journey/

It is disgusting.

>tfw there's 4 of them currently active

Poison Ivy is a Nazi. She is a plant supremacist. And this cunt thinks she’s a hero.

twitter.com/ivygirl851/status/955376867749580800
Lol

I'm really curious to know if they really think they have numbers to buy comics like this, especially since their precious baby Ivy miniseries was 31k for #1, and 22-21k for the rest. Not too bad, but nothing to trigger more stuff either.

>Poison Ivy would be the first to protect the planet from cosmic threats
Which is exactly why she wouldn't leave Earth.

The roster is clearly marketing based, but most of the people on it at the very least have done unconventional JL work before, can be reasonably explained not minding leaving the planet or are eager to do so.

Pollution themed superhero that skates on oil slicks, shoots corrosive fluids, and can turn into a smog cloud when?