>its about cavemen
Fucking sweet
>its also a sports movie about soccer
Oh...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRiPQ8YNrVs
youtube.com/watch?v=5dQkujdGwa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does it look like Wallace and Grommit?

Can't see anything bad with a Football movie

Its the same compny that made wallace and gromit and chicken run

You know what Aardman is right?

this sounds awfulyl familiar.
also:
>cavemen
>roman soldiers

does not compute

If he has a love interest, I'm going to be bloody pissed

>>its also a sports movie about soccer
didn't even notice that in the trailer when I saw it in the theater

>>roman soldiers
There aren't any.

From what i read in the synopsis, they are apart of a bronze age civilization

Yeah, its another tribe that has advanced to another era. The resemble Rome, but also a bit of Babylon too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRiPQ8YNrVs

then don't watch this trailer.

If they are apart of the bronze age then why are there Roman soldiers?
Or did you mean a (space) part?

Didn't the roman civilization begin around the bronze age?

No. Iron age.

They're not Romans. Romans were the Iron Age, these guys are Bronze. So basically Mesopotamia.

That's because Croods was originally planned as an Aardman project, but when they cut their distribution deal with Dreamworks, Dreamworks kept the project.

So they decided they still wanted to do a caveman movie, but they ended up going in this weird "Loosely copying the plot of that Roland Emmerich Caveman Movie" direction.

Most beautiful sport in the whole world, deal with it!

Croods isn't a soccer movie

I wonder if we'll get a movie version of this in some form after Bolt.

Soccor is shit, same along with every other sports. We should have televised galdiatorial matchs instead, at least that would be fun to watch

I too love watching people chase a ball for 90 minutes only for the game to end 0-0.

You are actually on to something there.
Fun-fact: the croods was in production while Dreamworks and Aardman were still working together.
I ended up at a film festival in Bristol a few years back. One of the Aardman higher-ups was doing a talk and although early man didn't even have a trailer at this point it came up a few times in the discussion. They mentioned that they had been doing some work with dreamworks on a caveman movie before the split and would try returning to the concept, after they finished work on pirates, to turn it in to a new movie.
So Aardman probably helped lay the groundwork for the croods, and the croods helped seed the production of early man.

Objectively wrong,
youtube.com/watch?v=5dQkujdGwa0
Is it possible to be a sports weeaboo?

Difference is croods had fucking disgusting to look at character designs and a dull as hell story and characters
I wish that pirates movie did better, probably one of the best films of the last 20 years and certainly deserved a sequel

>not liking soccer

I dont like any sports, i think they are needlessly boring and a waste of time

They do this all the time. Remember when they made a movie about chickens and it was a send-up of The Great Escape?

Ok I swear I heard Moss's voice in the trailer.

sports is war for a civilised man
how can you find war boring?

tell that to Animalympics, bruh

>civilized man
>soccer is most popular in poverty ridden countries

Many people feel the same way about film and tv, reading etc. Different strokes lad.

Yeah once they showed that it was just going to be a lot of HAHA SLICED BREAD IS NEW GLASS IS NEW combined with LOL FOOTBALL I completely gave up.

Hockey is pretty fun

Thats not relevant to the question, user.

I want actual war, not a bunch of roided up chad retards kicking a ball around. Their is no violence or fun in it

And those people are unintelligent freaks that deserve to be sterilized

You did
He's also one of the main characters in apple and onion

Being elitist about your preference in entertainment is like being elitist about the smell of your farts