SVTFOE: All Rafangie Art

This thread features all art of Marco Diaz's parents from SVTFOE. They are very lovey dovey and romantic towards each other. I'm surprised to hear they were high school sweethearts.

Other urls found in this thread:

starvstheforcesofevil.wikia.com/wiki/Rafael_Diaz
starvstheforcesofevil.wikia.com/wiki/Angie_Diaz
svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Rafael_x_Angie
soyalexnajera.tumblr.com/post/170294747817/star-returns-in-april-apparently-omg-i-hope-this
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, what the fuck when was this again? I don't remember this.

Art by hendocrinogeno

"When We Were Young"

Angie and Rafael when they were teenagers.

The top image was from Raid the Cave. Star accidentally spied on them kissing

Art by cupilart

The Diazes on a dance date while Rafael was wearing what Marco wore at the Blood Moon Ball

Art by kabuki-akuma

Angie and Rafael as Morticia and Gomez Addams

They are my favorite parents from all current cartoons. Families don't need to be horribly dysfunctional to be entertaining.

AweirdLatina

Angie and Rafael: College Teens

KWAH-SOHHN

Art by sirenejules

Breakfast at Tiffany's AU

Angie is Audrey Hepburn. And Rafael instantly loves her.

Crownflame: Rafael and Angie ballroom dancing.

Again, Rafael is wearing Marco's soon to be charro/Blood Moon Ball outfit. He picks Angie up.

suuuperarrrt

Angie and Rafael blushing

Thetaterdragon

Rafael carrying Angie and holding a rose

Conifertwins

Raid the Cave Screencap Redraw

Two of Cups means unified love

Conifertwins

Two of Cups Take 2

Diaz Family vacation Screencap Redraw

The hot spring scene is honestly my favorite, edgy for a Disney cartoon, and the fact that Rafael and Angie blush in two different makes this scene romantic (the hot water and the fact that the two really love each other).

Sirtfr

Rafael and Angie's Picnic

Sirtifr

Rafael and Angie Kiss on the Couch

Oh, this is cute!

Nakkka on SVTFOE Amino

Young Rafael and Angie. That spark is there

I cant find the pic of Angie at the supposed coffee shop that She met Rafael, some on has it? my Hard disk ded last year

Rafael and Angie on the Beach by Sirtfr

With a Moon and River cameo too.

Is this it?

Yes but I think there was a color version of it

these are heartwarming. I haven't seen the show past season 2 but I love what I've seen of the family so far. I'm still not sure what the mother is, I don't think she's latin

Ella es Mexicana!

Do we have a date for when the show is supposed to come back?

shit that's awesome. Not afraid to rep. Almost feel like any other show would have had her be something else. Same with the nachos, I've seen white people trying to make that a problematic thing.

October 2018

>we will never get an episode about Rafael slumming it up with his amigos in the barrios of Guadalajara

Sirtfr

Blood Moon Ball AU

Angie as Star, Rafael as Marco

Malthuswibble

Rafael and Angie in the hot spring. Ten of Hearts.

Rafael is the Mexican, from Jalisco starvstheforcesofevil.wikia.com/wiki/Rafael_Diaz
Angelica Phalange Diaz is American though starvstheforcesofevil.wikia.com/wiki/Angie_Diaz , svtfoe-ships.wikia.com/wiki/Rafael_x_Angie

Melessiaarts

Rafael and Angie aim for another kiss

This is a young Moon and River. After Moon became a genocidal dictator and River suffered one too many cranium traumas, their relationship has greatly deteriorated to the point where Moon loathes being touched and River fornicates with wild animals.

Cupilart

Rafael x Angie Wedding. Kiss (Money Shot)

Either March or April.

Cupilart

Young Angie and Rafael cuddling on the couch

Moringmark

Marco comes back to Earth but sees Rafael and Angie in the middle of their romantic moment.

How do these two have only ONE kid, especially with how much they love each other and Rafael is literally Mexican?

By Gravityfying

Just a normal art drawing a Rafael and Angie holding hands

Gravityfing

Another version of how Rafael and Angie met at the cafe.

you think he got the snip?

Jess-the-vampire

Young Love: Angie and Rafael

474studio

Rafael and Angie: Honeymoon Hammock

anotheralex18

Rafael and Angie: Angie Diaz pregnant with Marco (circa 1999).

_Star_Doodls_ of SVTFOE Amino

High School Rafael and Angie

Cupilart

Rafael and Angie Kiss in Red

Jess-the-vampire

Rafael and Angie with Marco as a baby

Jess-the-vampire

Rafael massaging Angie. He's a good husband

zexal-bunny20

Rafael and Angie on the couch snuggling together

zexal-bunny 20

Rafael lifting Angie up so they can kiss

The Romance Scrooge

Rafael and Angie: Love at First Sight

I think their relationship is probably still in a decent place. I think Moon still genuinely loves River, and River loves Moon. Moon is pretty selfish though (she was willing to let her husband perish because she feared Toffee). Moon is also busy taking in all of the role as Queen and hiding state secrets from the public. Plus, River can be sorta an idiot (though he comes from a family of Barbarians, so I guess it's not shocking.)

Young Moon and River was really cute though, and hard to top.

I always assumed Angie was Jewish while Rafael was Mexican just like my very Star-like ex gf

→ To me for some reason she felt a little Italian at first, Angie and Star aside from be Chirpy and friendly people, they dont come to me that similar specially Star being an ADHD on sugar high kid

*my very Star-like ex gf's parents

This whole thread is cute and perfect.

>Pictured: the first and last time Moon was proud of her daughter

> middle of season 3
> Jackie's parents were not shown yet
Why is it even allowed?

A lot of parents aren't shown
>Janna
>Sabrina

Back in season 1, a popular headcanon was that they had trouble conceiving and that Marco was their "miracle child." They always wanted a large family though, which is why they took on so many exchange students.

>Moon is pretty selfish though (she was willing to let her husband perish because she feared Toffee).

To be fair, her magic (aka the thing that she relies on to fuck up monsters like Toffee) was failing, and she figured if she went and attacked him like Star wanted, she'd just wand up losing Star too. Which is pretty much what happened when Star decided to go attack until she went super saiyan.

Who?

Don't know if this is fake or not, but someone posted a promo (part of it) on Facebook showing that Star will return this April (can't post FB links here)

Part of the promo showed this scene. Like I said, it could be fake.

Just wanted to post this
soyalexnajera.tumblr.com/post/170294747817/star-returns-in-april-apparently-omg-i-hope-this

>Wait until April
Yameroo

Well...