What did /co think of Chalkzone?

What did /co think of Chalkzone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGHiA5asIK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TVMA

the only thing I remember were those awful songs that were at the end of each episode for no good reason

Good premise, bad execution.

I remember the Baha Men episode.

ESCHUCHA MI CORAZON

Penny was cute

show's only rivaled by sonic underground when it comes to forced musical numbers

I remember when I was a kid, I drew a circle on my driveway and jumped into it, hoping I'd go to the Chalkzone. I wasn't a happy kid :(

I think Rudy's got the chalk.

What about the Donkey Kong Country show?

>meanwhile in sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=SGHiA5asIK8

sounds like an einstürzende neubauten song

Poor Little Chalk Boy

It was one of the shows that always made me switch over to CN.

I can’t even imagine one day realizing “Magic isn’t real” today

Things got weird when Rudy drew older versions of Penny to fuck.

The show was best when it focused on Snap and Chalkzone rather than Rudy's life. I mean you kinda needed Rudy for the premise to work, but Snap was a much better, more engaging character.

>you kinda needed Rudy for the premise to work
No you don't. Just make a series about where chalk drawings go after they're erased.

Fucking kek

I feel like the writers may have known Snap was more interesting as they kept making short segments just focused on him.

I did the same, I sure was retarded

Forgettable just like the chalk

it was a fun show

Boring.

I liked it. One of the few shows my little sister and I watched together. Hell, I even liked the musical numbers

YUP

The few episodes I actually caught as a child were alright, been meaning to look up some of the shows I do remember and watch them from start to finish to see if they hold up to nostalgia-vision.

Huh, not a name I see dropped too often.

I liked Chalk Zone. As a kid I was a huge sucker for anything about creating stuff from your head like Green Lantern.

I didn't

The show was weird to me because chalk isn’t really a big enough part of any kid’s life nowadays and the premise raised way too many questions accordingly. I know it was just for the aesthetic, but still.

Should've been better than it was. Skrawl was cool though.

I want to fuck that blue boy

Isn't it just a ripoff of Harold and the Purple Crayon?

Is this a motherhecking Jojo reference?

Nope

I didn't care for it at first but it grew on me