Sup Forums General Drawthread

THREAD GUIDELINES
>Provide references for requested characters and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/RPZx6wfk

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the or Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Barkleys
youtube.com/watch?v=DmPSDeetnjM
youtube.com/watch?v=4aiWSFXw7kk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Jose_Earthquakes
sjearthquakes.com
images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2206000/ff_2206798_full.jpg&w=600
images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2348000/ff_2348093_full.jpg&w=600
images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2688000/ff_2688363a_full.jpg&w=340
imgur.com/a/U6D9t
terryalec.deviantart.com/art/Jessica-Rabbit-Boob-Heart-728924709
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting She-Hulk trying to wear clothes that don't fit her, giving her an underboob and low rise jeans.

Please make her look indifferent about it, but she says, "What? Is there a food stain on my shirt or something?" to on off screen gawker, oblivious to the fact she's half-naked.

Requesting steampunk Luann holding a stampunk looking rifle over her shoulders.

Requesting Anna getting surrounded by smoke or dust (not smoking, just left in a cloud of it) and coughing from it.

Requesting a modern (contemporary) version of The Barkleys (Arnie Barkley, Agnes Barkley, Terry Barkley, Chester Barkley and Roger Barkley)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Barkleys

youtube.com/watch?v=DmPSDeetnjM

Requesting Godiva with a really huge afro

Requesting Ron Stoppable from the series Kim Possible (left) re-enacting the "moon the camera" scene from the opening of Crash Team Racing (right).

Reference for Ron's polka-dot boxer shorts does not need to be included, because anyone who's watched Kim Possible knows how often he's seen in them.

Requesting Carly (left), barefoot and wearing those legwarmers of hers as stirrups in this pose on the right.

Requesting them at bar, drinking juice from cardboard boxes.

Requesting Tom, Griff, and Isaac (We bare bears)

as if the 3 were fans of the San Jose Earthquakes (MLS or Major League Soccer team)

youtube.com/watch?v=4aiWSFXw7kk

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Jose_Earthquakes

sjearthquakes.com

images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2206000/ff_2206798_full.jpg&w=600

images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2348000/ff_2348093_full.jpg&w=600

images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2688000/ff_2688363a_full.jpg&w=340

Requesting you watching cartoons

Requesting Mania watching the superbowl and cheering for Philadelphia's win, possibly wearing an Eagles jersey.

You can put Agent Venom in there too if you want, but while Flash would definitely watch the superbowl, I don't know if a native New Yorker would cheer for Philly or New England.

Requesting Raven and Jinx as pic related

Requesting Mystique having a Burger

Requesting drawing of Marco strangling Star in their kitchen ala End of Evangelion.

also here's a more tanned version
imgur.com/a/U6D9t

Hot! 10/10 Nice work

Requesting Huntress Wizard meditating.

Requesting Chel on all fours sticking her butt up slightly in the air with a hand smacking her ass, leaving a 100% certified THICC sticker on her ass cheek. the 100% certified on the outer border and the THICC in the middle.

Requesting Eclipsa and the Magic high commission drawn in this scenario

Requesting this cute goat teacher doing some teaching in front of a chalkboard.

draw a talking refrigerator

Requesting Panda Delgado dressed as Sadi-Chan from One Piece.

Requesting Raven leaning in real close to Beast Boy's ear and whispering "cuck" similar to this spongebob image.

... Is there a Mr. Rogers Blue Lantern? If not, can there be?

Requesting these four-armed ladies groping each other, or just posing seductively together.

Requesting this page but with Ma'alefa'ak and Martian Manhunter.

Requesting Static holding Frieda like in the picture.

requesting blackfire with this pose but with a smirk. try and keep too the cartoon as best you can.

Attea and Looma wearing Junketsu and Senetsu while Ben is a member of Nudist Beach.

Livewire resting her ass on Superman's head while Volcana lays in his lap.

Requesting Dylan Lee kissing Frankie Foster in a famous kiss pose when World War 2 is over, until Frankie slap Dylan Lee in the face like Lisa Simpson did in the episode of "Bart the General".

Counter-requesting Dylan (with his back turned to the viewer) being pantsed by Frankie, revealing Dylan's tighty-whities.

Requesting Frida Mofette (Wakfu) and Sedusa (PPG) butting each other with their heads and their boobs, all while baring their pearly fangs in anger.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting thicc Femseid enjoying a box of Valentine chocolates delivered in secret by Superman

Requesting an appropriately stacked Livewire pressing against Clark Kent like in the reference.

Requesting Leni Loud Figure Skating, cutting a heart with her name(either spelled correctly or not) on the ice.

Requesting Shinji as the Springfield Milhouse and Charlie as the Shelbyville Milhouse.

OR! Holy shit I love these. A+

Anybody know what happened to the threads for posting art of random animals?

Got moved to /ic/

Requesting Merida using her cleavage as a quiver for arrows

Requesting Kim pin pulling her skirt down, blushing and yelling "c-creep!"

Requesting the Eds making a Deal with Dormammu

Thanks.

Requesting Emerald sustrai stealing something from the drawthread

Requesting something pleasant involving the Top and Golden Glider, please. Up to you whether it's cute or fun or lewd.

Requesting this both because I love them and to spite someone who's being a jerk.

Thank you so much drawanon! I really love it. Sorry for the late reply.

Requesting Ollie throwing a temper tantrum in the anger room

Requesting Jessica Cruz striking out Batman's name on a "Bathero I need to fuck list."

Jon Kent on the list as bonus.

Requesting Tala eating bananas and sitting in a hanging tire.

Requesting Cyborg dripping pizza grease on her robo-boobs.

Requesting Queen Elsa dressed as Princess Daphne

Requesting Pink Connie petting zoomans.

Requesting these two making out.

gave it a shot

Requesting Darkseid sitting on bean bag with dramatic close-up that said "This is, perfect!"

Requesting Solid Ruby hiding in a box.

Requesting Don Karnage and Thaddeus E. Klang fighting.

Please tell me there will be a follow up to this.

Requesting Billy Dilley proudly waving a green flag while standing atop a bruised, scarred, and defeated Korgoth as a menacing Mickey creeps up behind Billy, wielding a giant ax

Requesting Eclipsa flirting with Marco while she promises something lewd to him

Blog? This is outstanding work sir. I 2nd this notion.
Wonderful work bro. I really love your style.

Requesting Mania from Marvel in the style of pic related, aka Sonic Manua style. I always thought their hair was similar, so Mania can be Sonic, Agent Venom can be Knuckles, and anyone you want to add for tails please by all means do so or not.

Requesting this with Joker

Requesting a POV of Mr. Frond's hand(s) reaching up and grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder and down toward the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You can decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Apparently, it's Dance Night at the Rogues' hideout.

Yeah add that too.
Like a comic strip.

Oh wow, thank you so much!! This means a lot to me, and it's a genuine delight. Also I can't lie, I think of him every time I hear that song so it's a perfect choice.

Thank you again, friend!

Requesting Paula Von Gunther with Giant Robot Hands

Requesting this outfit on your waifu

my addiction is high please help.
requesting Queen Moon knighting Marcos and Higgs.

If you don't live in Massachusetts or go to a college with a Pat's Alumni you hate the Pats by default

appreciate it boyos, ye i post over at flauschdraws.tumblr.com mostly Sup Forums stuff tho.

Could I please get a recreation of this comic, but with the Marco shown on the left sandwiching star between his thighs?
>Bonus points if star is enjoying herself.

bump

I love it, thanks man!

Source for the comic in the middle?

Bump

Requesting a aged up milfy looking Apple White wearing Jessica Rabbit dress squatting while doing the boob heart challenge, like the reference.

With or without Raven Queen behind her loving it

Suggesting Dana Tan

Requesting Noctowl with Owlman

Bump

Doing a lewd request. Gimme a waifu and what you want her to be doing and I'll pick my favorite.

I'm also probably going to do yours as well.

Mind sharing that Jessica Rabbit pic's source, user?

Requesting Leya Sodo from Les Kassos blushing heavily as she has heart shaped pasties covering her nipples while she makes a heart shape with her hands in the center of her chest. Maybe with a Valentine's day message written across her chest like "Be mine" or "kiss me"

might as well try

Giant demencia pinning a tiny flug under her tits.

Would love to see actual best princess kida from atlantis standing under a small waterfall, please.

terryalec.deviantart.com/art/Jessica-Rabbit-Boob-Heart-728924709

Requesting the Martian Queen Ty'rahnee and Duck Dodgers in the pool.

Good man.

Requesting your waifu in this situation.

Please tell me that's an edit.

Requesting Vidalia in body paint.

Requesting Zoidberg outeating Saiyans.

Requesting any female Sup Forums character doing this stance.

Requesting 2D doing one of the following:

- Casually doing some kind of drug or smoking (please no heroin)

- Shutting down a Mary Sue

- Imitating a reaction image of your choice

Requesting a fusion matching this description with Sup Forums characters.

Panda with chocolate on her breasts in the shape of a heart.