Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/1643059
spice5400.deviantart.com/art/PinkiePie-meets-GIR-326659738
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even ironically, this is sad.

Hm, it's been a while

I miss 2006 Sup Forums, but I also don't.

Sing the Doom Song

I was going to try and join in but I couldnt. I shoved that part of my past way down and I do not want to go and try to dig it back up

to think there was a time where this was a thing

No one gives a shit, you fucking faggot
derp.ibooru.org/1643059

Fucking die faggot

>He's THIS obsessed with ponies he can spot a cropped picture that doesn't have anything in it post-crop.

old copypasta is stale and undesirable.

But pour some milk on it, and it becomes soft and kind of pudding-like. And by milk I mean semen.

You are CWC levels of sad, but I'm sure you already know that.

I have the worst flashbacks to 2007 sometimes and cringe. I was one part this, one part edgy Sup Forumstard. I was not a fun person to be around in highschool.

Not really

>only the first season
What a pleb, I wouldn't take his opinions seriously.

die

die

what
how is this ponie
this literally an invader zim image
why do you ruin threads like this you fucking autist i hate you so much, i'm going to track you down and murder you, i'm not kidding, i have had enough of this entire fucking websites shit, good luck motherfucker, you're on my shitlist

>how is this ponie
You clearly didn't look at the links
derp.ibooru.org/1643059

die