Some uplifting music to lift your spirits:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM

Other urls found in this thread:

www23.zippyshare.com/v/N5rMqeU3/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweet. Thanks user.

she might not have hands but I would not want to get bitten by that, lady

Well at least she's green again

She-Hulk 162 (2018) (webrip) (JWalters-DCP)
www23.zippyshare.com/v/N5rMqeU3/file.html

Uhhh... not quite how that happened, is it?

The art is embarrassingly bad.

What do you expect, they're finishing the series because even Marvel knows this was a massive mistake.

It is pretty shit. Judging from Sup Forums's reaction to this I don't think this run was very popular at all. In fact I'm a bit surprised it seems to be managing a proper ending.

And that's all (x)he wrote. Tune in next week where the Shogun kicks a beaver eater out of his company.

I have never once seen an electric stove coil that didn't COIL

The problem I had with it, was the "out of control" scarred Hulk Jen constantly bitches about, was never out of control. She's constantly whining about this problem that I never once saw. And there was this build up for it, to nothing. The first few issues of this book are Jen doing everything she can not to turn into this monster but when she does nothing happens...continuously. Scarred Hulk fighting Banners Hulk in this issue is about the average for all her conflicts throughout the series. Tamaki had a what I thought was a really good pitch and or idea. I thought it was going to be a Jekyl and Hyde kind of thing, Jen learning more about her process of Hulking out. But it was just issue after issue of being triggered and with no consequences for it.

What was the point of this shitty series? And why was it allowed to continue on for so long? (Was this a suit’s favorite or something?)

Yeah. We needed to see her flip out as grey hulk and cause a serious problem in the first issue or before that.

The idea was there but the execution failed, like most recent marvel plots.

Firing two lesbian writers at the same time would have made buzzfeed have a shitfit. In all seriousness, they tried to phase out Banner by giving the title to a female in the hopes of showing that Jen was better than him. Ultimately nobody bought the it because it was about Jen and not Banner and was EXTREMELY boring. They pretty much drained anything that made Jen fun and made her into a bitchier version of Jessica Jones. Also it didn't help that they got a shitty indie writer that gave zero shits about the character she was assigned to write about to write her.

>Tamaki had a what I thought was a really good pitch and or idea. I thought it was going to be a Jekyl and Hyde kind of thing,
You mean like the fucking Hulk? Yeah an idea like that is called a rehash.

>let's take this character know for being fun and sexy
>and make her depressing and androgynous

>Yuri-lover Yoshida
>kicking out a asian lesbian for good
She'll be back. He'll probably even get her to write the inevitable Captain Marvel & Spider-Woman romance book.

sounds like modern feminism alright

Her name might be Mariko Tamaki, but a yuri writer she is not. Certainly not in the traditional manga sense.

she hulked out in might thor why wasn't this in hulk

thanks op!

god this art is horrendous

Is she... Purple Ma'am?

bring in Tillie Walden for Captain Marvel

>Gogo and Didi having a chat
Vanheist anyone