You let this happen

You let this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxNNP9kifNg
tmntentity.blogspot.com/2018/02/was-april-oneil-originally-black-in.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ninja turtles has always been lame

I can't help it that left-wing, diversity-minded people have more money to spend. I blame the Democrats for that.

For the sake of argument, let's say this is a bad decision or bad character design.

You still have the turtles, Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady, Krang, and Baxter Stockman.

I won't suggest Splinter because they really fucked up his character design.

Hell yeah I did. Fuck TMNT. Shit's old.

This isnt nearly the worst redesign, stop acting like autists and only focusing on april because shes black, while ignoring lean human looking turtles and retarded splinter

Come on guys just hear me out, it can work, i think they are trying to make donnie a cool turtle now, 2012 turtles had donnie spilling spaghetti for april maybe now they want to do it in reverse this time

you know what happens when Sup Forums characters remove their glasses, 90% of the time theiy become more atracctive, i predict she will have a crush on donnie and her design will change by season 2, also we haven't seen these designs animated yet, the animation could be good , it is just going to be hard to get used to this because every other turtle generation has looked good from day 1, just give it a chance until we get an animated short or the first episode

What exactly were we supposed to do to stop it? Enroll in CalArt's pretending to be a bunch of leftists and only after we'd gotten all buddy buddy with the big names sprung the "ah-ha! We were never liberals!" and use our majority power to kick all the current staff out of the studios?

I wasn't going to watch a new TMNT show anyway. There's more than enough old TMNT stuff that was perfect or close to it if I get in the mood for Turtles media.

So if my indifference "allowed" this then it's that same indifference that will allow its cancellation after...let's be generous and say two seasons.

shh don't blow our cover

>This isnt nearly the worst redesign, stop acting like autists and only focusing on april because shes black, while ignoring lean human looking turtles and retarded splinter
April specifically or the series overall? Because you're wrong on both accounts. At best, putting aside the obvious pandering by making her black, she looks more like Irma than April. Also, they yet again made her a teenager, which I'm not a fan of. I prefer when she fills the level-headed/big sister role, not some flat-chested niggaboo.
In her defense, though, all of the character designs are absolutely abysmal. Mikey suffers the least because he looks the closest to the regular design. On top of that they changed the weapons. I don't know how they could get this so wrong after having a really solid series in the 2012 turtles.

I really dont see the problem, its just another tmnt itteration. And doesnt change the other TMNT shows at all. They will have a multiverse episode like before and blah blah blah, it will soon end when the turtles go through time again.

>April O'Nigger
It was worth it just for this name.

>you're wrong on both accounts
Other user here. Splinter is by far the worst redesign. April is extremely mildly bad in comparison.

That's true, I'm overreacting. Just upset that they made an IRISH-American black. But Splinter suffered a fate worse than death.

Who gives a fuck about the irish

im usually not into racist jokes, but i think ape-pril o' niel is a better name

They're potato niggers, not regular niggers. That's an important distinction to make.

I only watched every episode of 2012 tmnt. I didn't know they would cancel it for this. They obviously knew only old people were still watching and decided they needed to change for a hard kids demo.

Black nerd is the most well known ninja turtles fan on the internet he was the only guy who gave a fuck about the 2012 turtles until the last season, he was there when the new designs were revealed,

oh jeez i wonder why they made april black

>Making a decision on a character design because of literally one fan
Fuck, if that's all it takes, I'll write into Nick and tell them to make something that's not garbage.

>hates black guy, game grumps co-host is jewish and jontron is middle eastern
you're just racist af user

so is this gonna be your shtick, we expect more thinly veiled shit like this?

>2000s show made Shredder into an alien in a robot body
>"oh that's so cool!"
>last show made april into a mutant telepath
>"oh that's so cool!"
>this show that isn't even out yet has made april black
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT"

But I do agree with other anons that she might as well be Irma.

Get fucked, april is the least bad design, the turtles look absolutely terrible and splinter looks like he has down syndrome.

>2000s show made Shredder into an alien in a robot body
>"Well that was some silly shit"
>last show made april into a mutant telepath
>"Well that was some silly shit"
>this show that isn't even out yet has made april black

April being a telepath was fucking stupid. Shredder being an alien is fuckig awesome because you can never have too many aliens

Why would they want to listen to a fan that hates their show?

Black nerd has been in cons and gave the show good PR.

That is really stupid, they have to change the whole design just to appeal to black nerd? Jeez, he usually tells his fans.

>he was there when the new designs were revealed,
What was his reaction?

In isolation it's actually kind of a cute design, some of the other redesigns in this show look fucking awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxNNP9kifNg

11: 56 the first comment lets you skip to all the reveals

Fuck this sellout, how dare he blindly suck nicks dick instead of giving his honest personal opinion on how bad it is. Also notice how her being black wasnt mentioned at all.

You mean they're more likely to go into animation

Go to bed, junior.

Have you guys noticed they always do this to gingers for some reason?

>You are racist! FUCK IRSH AND WHITE PEOPLE WHO CARES KILL THEM ALL
the absolute, scientifically proven state of the USA's "left"

she isnt cute and her glasses hairstyle and eye shapes are lame as hell

her skin color isnt a problem but her design. americant literally cant make a cute or friendly looking black girl. ask nintendo to redesign her like that black one from splatoon 2. im sure the version of her would b able to silence alt-rights and even get her zealous fans out of them.

>You still have the turtles, Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady, Krang, and Baxter Stockman.
Is this supposed to be consolation? Have you seen what the turtles look like?

I remember hearing some sources that the Shredder won't even be in this series.

So, take that however you want.

You are being autistic about a show for children

nothing wrong with her being black

but those SJW glasses are FUCKING AWFUL as a fashion design

I don't really care about April unless my paranoid fears are realized and suddenly April isn't allowed to be anything BUT black because the rumor that she was originally black spreads out of control and going back to the well-known look is seen as whitewashing

i don't actually think this will happen but

cute!

What the fuck do they have against redheads?
Jesus Christ.

It happened DECADES ago. From the very beginning.

Just now April's going back to her roots.

Be ignorant elsewhere.

She's missing something. Maybe give her red ribbons on her pigtails.

>another thread about people mad at concept art of a show that's not even out yet

This is implying that republicans have ever produced anything besides sharting aisles.

>1950s glasses are SJW

DELET THIS

You realize April wasn't even a redhead in the original comic right? She had black curly hair.

they are now, sweetie

>It happened DECADES ago. From the very beginning. Just now April's going back to her roots.

Nice try. But you can't get away with that bullshit anymore.

>tmntentity.blogspot.com/2018/02/was-april-oneil-originally-black-in.html

the turtles have been completely shit on, knock them off the list

There's a new one of these threads every day, but they always die as soon as someone posts a link to that research article proving April wasn't originally black.

I'm guessing its the same shitposter making these threads, hoping in vain every day that SOMEONE won't post the article proving they're a shitposter. (it's probably Brianna Wu)

>"The rodent retreats back to its hole facing away from that.jpg"

She got a perm in issue 4

Shaquille O’Neil

This is the worst turtle redesign since Bay. After this why would anyone care about April?
Have they posted how they will shit up Casey yet?

>Reavealing nuSplinter
>BEAUTIFUL!!!

>it's probably Brianna Wu
His name is John Flynt.

>that black guy's laugh
He knew how fucked it is didn'e he?

Why is it always a negro? Why not an Asian or a Pacific Islander or a Native?

>shadperson

affirmative action

but dat only fo' n a haf dwaarfs, boss! where we gon git de uva tree?

Sure just color swap her from 80s version and ill be fine. Thing right now is some tumblr chestlet with magic powers.

>Asians
Honorary whites
>Pacific Islanders
Depending on the island, either honorary whites or too small a group to care about
>Natives
No one cares.

Yeah if Republicans want the Left to stop controlling everything, maybe they should go to college and get into the business?

Oh wait, colleges are apparently liberal brainwashing camps. Can't risk our voters actually getting educated and seeing through the bullshit!

I didn't see you do anything about it either.

Blacks should really take the word "Negro" back so idiots like you can stop using it as a slur.

Americans first.

It always makes me kek that Republican politicians tell their constituents to stay away from college while they themselves hold multiple degrees.

Gotta keep them dumb.

>For the sake of argument, let's say this is a bad decision or bad character design.
Which it is.
>You still have the turtles, Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady, Krang, and Baxter Stockman.
The turtles look just as bad, I really doubt the rest will look good either.

I love her. She is the ultimate daughterfu.

In this day and age, when have you seen them worn by anyone who's NOT a SJW, a hipster, or an actor playing a character from the 1950's?

People are focusing on April because her redesign is the most egregious. The turtles are awful but they're still turtles. April looks bad and now she's black. Blackwashing is not okay.

I could've said nigger if you prefer.

Besides Donatello's rectangle head and the wrong weapons, I don't think the redesigned turtles are that bad and that Sup Forums is massively overreacting. Can someone explain why they're bad?

I’d prefer if you were openly racist yes

honestly, the turtles designs aren't terrible. the overall style is a bit too sharp and angular for something as generally fun as the turtles are. they also seem more like late teens instead of adults, which is a problem i had with the 00s designs.

it's more the implications of their personalities and roles changing that's rubbing people the wrong way
>Raph being leader which denotes some maturity and responsibility
>Leo being the rebel and hothead
>Mikey is fine so far unless they make him really dumb or LOL!RANDOM
>Donny seems like a snarky smartass with that dreamworks face

the magical weapons and super advanced tech is really dumb too. how did Donny get the tech? where did he get the knowledge to use it and the materials to do so? if they start out with all that, it would ruin pacing on any sort of story where their strength grows. plus they can magic or tech their way out of bullshit and conflicts, especially with how show writing is these days

plus Splinter's shit design and lack of word on Casey and Shredder

there's just a lot of elements that make this potentially shit

Honestly, I have to question the motivations of someone who would write an article like that. WHY was it so important to them to prove to the world that April was originally black? What harm did people thinking April was black impact upon his life? Why should something like this bother him SO MUCH that he had to do hours of exhaustive research in his personal time to prove that she was always white?

The only person who would be motivated to write an article like that has ulterior motives.

>there's just a lot of elements that make this shit
ftfy

Because people are stupid and self-righteous without actually knowing anything and like to spread rumors after doing the absolute minimal research.

I'm glad he did it.

you are new to autism?

You are aware people have different tastes and there will never be such a thing as a real Sup Forumsnsensus, forgive my pun.

You just have shitty taste.

Much better.

BTFOing Brianna Wu would be motivation enough to write an article like that, I would think.

>Do a bunch of changes nobody likes
>One change is turning a white character black
>Now if you get any criticism of your shit choices, you can fall back on calling them racists and get automatic support from people who don't give a shit about the property but just want to virtue signal

every time

cartoon ass niggas in 2001 be like

If the misconception had been "Storm fro X-Men was originally white" I guarantee you he wouldn't have been motivated to "correct" it.

>White Genocide is happening and the Alt Right is focusing on a fucking drawing

No wonder the white race is dying

Literally what point are you trying to make? What is your overall problem with this article existing?

Democraps are not left wing. They're just slightly left of you.

>Literally what point are you trying to make? What is your overall problem with this article existing?

The statement "April O'Neil was originally black" should not offend or upset anyone who isn't a racist. It should not be a problem. Anyone who is so upset by the idea of April being originally black, to the point where they spend hours of their life exhaustively researching and writing an article to "prove" otherwise, can only be a racist.

but what if it isn't true tho

>but what if it isn't true tho

It shouldn't matter because April being originally black is a non issue. If you're reaction to the statement "April was originally black" is anything other than an "ok" then you're probably a racist. It LITERALLY shouldn't bother you to hear that.