*Inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

this flopped pretty hard right

Why is everyone talking about this game again? Did they update it?

I believe it's because it wasn't announced for EVO, essentially declaring it dead or at least not having any value for people who like fighting games compared to MvC2/3

Didnt get into EVO. The biggest fighting game tournament in the world and also the one that has always featured MVC games more or less since it's inception. Lost to a game that isn't going to be out until two months before release, and the new dragon ball tag game.

still better than I'mJUSTass

>Love capeshit
>Literally couldn't care less for DBZ
>Their game looks awesome
>I get this
It hurts.

Every thread.

fucking melee players, fucking play the current game assholes. You stole the slot for KoF

There weren't enough entrants for KoF because they're all afraid its an ICE trap.

Holy shit really?

>NOT EVEN IN FUCKING EVO
OH NO NONONONONO

3 Arc Sys games and only Street Fighter for Capcom

I'm looking forward to the capcuck tears from tourneyfags saying that if this flopped the scene is dead

lol wtf. inj2 was the best fighter in a while

>Not enough entrants for KoF
Seriously? Less than that Blazblue thingie?

It'll have blazblue, unist and persona players, also propped up by being new as fuck. It actually probably would have a bigger turn out. Unfortunately KoF is not that popular in the states.

I have no idea. I was making a joke about how mexicans love KoF

I just don't get where they get off putting that Blazblue game in. Blazblue is typically deader than MvCI infinite and there is no way the new one is going to change thnigs. Hell, MvCI, does better than Guilty Gear.

In the end though, Marvel and Capcom can only blame themselves.

Cutting Melee would lose MrWiz at least 700 attendees, not even joking
Which is a lot of money

But they can mostly blame Marvel for forbidding the X-Men related characters.

I agree, but its on Capcom for fucking up those faces, releasing Dante in such a broken state, and using less popular characters to make up their side of the roster.

It’s also the costumes people forget how many autistic fags were pissed that most characters costumes got redesigned instead of straight recreations

>I'mJUSTass
Are you literally, actually prepubescent?

DBZ is capeshit dummy
Japan has tons of capes and Goku certainly fits their mold

When you think about it, inclusion in EVO is basically a function. You can just play the game normally. You can even make your own tournament.

>NRS makes my favorite DC villain (Black Manta) fun as fuck to use
>NRS chooses obscure and interesting picks like Dr. Fate, Swamp Thing and Captain Cold
>NRS even makes the shitty picks like Cheetah and Enchantress interesting and fun to play
>Capcom makes my favorite Marvel villain (Ultron) boring as shit
>Capcom neglects Black Panther's ability to absorb hits to release sound blasts and just makes him bouncy Wolverine
>Capcom brings back shitters like Hawkeye and Nova and not Iron Fist

lel capcom earns every bit of disrespect.

Blame the devs from capcom USA for only using stuff from the mcu, at the time black panther was just claw man

It’s not like mvc3 where the designers took their powers from the comics

They changed the people in charge or something? Everything started so well but wen't downhill instantly

It wasn't Marvel's fault the Capcom roster sucked and the game itself looks like ass.

Can't only blame the devs when working with Ike the Kike. Capcom can take the blame for their own side of the shitty roster though.

I was saying there was nothing stopping capcom from using super powers from the comics I mean they used the spider sense classic ultron face etc nothing should have stopped them from using vibranium

It’s capcom fault the move set is shit, mostly capcom USA though as the games made by capcom Japan actually uses moves from the comics

Can anyone explain to me, calmly and rationally, what 'exactly' went wrong with MvC:I? I loved MvC3 but grew out of vidya in general in the last couple of years so I have been pretty out of the loop other than picking up on the news that it was a disappointment.

I'm still waiting for Roll DLC before buying the game.