ASM #797 Spoilers

Here it is, a page of Slott's last and worst "fuck you" to readers.
This is obviously going to be a "We almost got lost in the moment but as long as you're Spider-man we'll never be together"
thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2mkTy7GHWf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When she sees the dick

>Peter, you're gay.

What are you saying? Spiderfags ship Peter only with her

in the false hope that OMD would eventually get retconned

STOP IT JEAN!!!!!

What I'm saying is that it will get MJfags excited for maybe a page or two before MJ gets off him with some excuse for why they can't be together.

CO crowdfunds a darkweb assasin to murder slott for this shit

>last fuck you
You said the same about Bendis and only now that DC took him can you say that he is gone forever. And in spite of that, Bendis still contaminates everything he touches and Superman will be proof of that.
Peter may not be fucked by King Cuck himself but you just watch as Slott bides his time before putting the next writer of Spidercuck in a position where he no longer controls him.

it's fucking stupid too, there is no reason to separate them in the first place. MJ was the girl who accepted peter and spiderman. While Gwen was only for peter and black cat is only wanted spiderman.

I haven't bought ASM in a decade and haven't even given it a chance in five years. The book has been nothing but spite for some time now. Why do people even bother anymore?

If they just moved forward I'd be fine with it, but they just keep bringing up shit that annoys fans, making the protagonist impossible to even empathize with and doing halfassed fakeouts. How the hell are people still reading this? Why? How has the entire readerbase not fallen to apathy yet? There's nothing in this book for anyone.

I hope whoever comes in after Slott puts Peter and MJ back together just out of spite of Slott.

Gwen too would've accepted Peter as Spider-Man.

Quesada was a mistake and i'll stay true to this till his or my death.

um, no sweetie. Carlie Cooper is the best Spifu. She's fucking loves science, fights crime, and even does roller derby!

Why does this fat fuck hate MJ so much? Is it some kind of cuck fetish for him to get off on?
>Gwen too would've accepted Peter as Spider-Man.
What about that whole Spiderman didn't save muh father?

>What about that whole Spiderman didn't save muh father?
There's a "What If?" where Pete saves her on the bridge and then explains everything to her and they get married.

this guy has slott figured out
youtu.be/2mkTy7GHWf0

>What about that whole Spiderman didn't save muh father?
She didn't know spiderman is peter.

Based slott. Mary Jane is a ho.

>How the hell are people still reading this? Why? How has the entire readerbase not fallen to apathy yet?
Within the last 3 or so years, ASM has fallen into a complete sales rut. What was once Marvel's top seller, even during the dark ages of the clone saga in the 90s, can now no longer hit 50,000 in issues shipped to retailers. For emphasis, shipped to retailers means that they don't necessarily sell to readers in that amount. It only means the amount comic shops are forced to buy.

I'm baffled it hasn't sunk to -25k. There's a significant number of people paying to read ASM twice a month and I can't figure it out. I'd rather read the clusterfuck of DeMatteis and Mackie constantly screwing each other or Byrne's relaunch than modern ASM; at least they were trying to tell stories.

>What was once Marvel's top seller,

The irony is it was Marvel's top non-Star Wars seller last year... but the catch is sales on everything at Marvel sunk.

Who is the editor of this book??