>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

e6
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sarenda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That name... MY NAME!

holy shit thats a bothan?

legendary

More weird lightsabers when?

not canon

Says who?

>not canon

Why not, were they making kids smoke?

REMINDER:
>Yuuzhan Vong bow to Sheev
>In contact with dark presences in the Unknown Regions
>Possesses abilities some would deem “unnatural”
>Controls Coruscant with an iron but fair fist
>Owns castles & banks universally
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on the Maw Installation (Sheevdangrad will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% ofDNAediting research facilities in the Galaxy
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Sheev babies (Anakin was a test run)
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence in the Galaxy has only existed deep in ancient Whill monasteries & some huts on Tatooine
>Ancient Rakatan scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Galaxy and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them>This was also foreseen by a young Anakin Skywalker at age 9, though he misread the prophecy (he didn’t know how to read yet)
>He owns Nanodroid R&D labs around the Galaxy
>You likely have Sheevdroids spinning inside you right now
>Sheev is in regular communication with the Ancient Order of the Whills, forwarding the word of Lucas to the Empire. Who do you think set up the meeting between the Lord of the Sith & the Council of Moffs (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Outbound Flight’s first trip to the Unknown Regions in history literally a few days later to the Sheev Slice in Wild Space?
>He learned fluent Gungan in under a week
>Planets entrust their kyber reserves with him. There’s no kyber in the Crystal Caves, only in Sheev’s Cave
>Sheev is about 1,000 generations young, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by Galactic society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he’s a benevolent being.

She is kawaii and perfect and she is ALL MINE

Below: The entirety of information regarding bothans.

>"Many Bothans died to bring us this information."
>―Mon Mothma, before the Battle of Endor

>Bothans were the species credited with stealing information concerning the Death Star II, despite sustaining heavy casualties, thereby enabling the Rebel Alliance to plan an attack on the unfinished space station. The Bothans also provided the Rebel Alliance with other useful information, such as the door code for the shield generator bunker on the forest moon of Endor.

>Bothans were known to communicate with each other in a series of growls.

>Behind the scenes
>Though the mention of Bothans in the film Return of the Jedi by Mon Mothma did not expound on the nature of Bothans, their role and sacrifice in securing intel on the second Death Star is well-known as a consequence.

That's it. No more. Nothing at all. That is literally the only shred of information concerning bothans that exists, and let none tell you otherwise.

Do you think she has a really deep, gravelly guy voice?

She sounds like Adam Jensen.

I'm still pissed there wasn't a single Bothan in Rogue One.

>she has a Dr. Girlfriend voice
STOP I ALREADY FAPPED TODAY

Serious question, are you in the spectrum or just joking around? Hard to tell these days.

Bothans were a ROTJ thing. Death Star II.

You're an idiot

I'm still hearing Ed Asner

>all these character posters for Solo
>no poster for best girl

Disgraceful.

No I mean Bothan's don't look like that. They don't have a consistent appearance at all really, but they have not to my knowledge appeared visually in any canon work whatsoever, only as a passing mention in a few novels and ROTJ. For all we know, they could just be humans from the Bothawui system, or perhaps they could be tiny flea-sized aliens, or gigantic space octopuses.

>that guy that assume this was WI-LE
>when proven wrong just doubled down with HOW STUPID ARE YOU THAT YOU THINK A DROID CAN'T CHANGE IT'S NAME, APPEARANCE, PERSONALITY AND VOCODER THIS IS CONFIRMED TO BE WI-LE YOU WILL ALL BE SORRY WHEN THE VD COMES OUT

Yes, I'm sure LSG's big next top secret project is how to redesign the Bothans so they're more palatable, CLEARLY their top priority right now.
Also the OP image is from a post-Disney book so you can lick my taint for all I care

It should have been a Lando movie.

>SNOKE COULD STILL BE PLAGUEIS!
We are going to remember that fag and roast him like crazy once Solo comes out.

Has Japan been notified yet that L3-37 is a girl? I feel like such news would open a floodgate of quality art.

>FFG tabletop roleplaying game rulebooks
Is that the hill you want to die on? Going out like the Alliance to Restore the EU folks who insisted Boba Fett was a Mandalorian because a misprint on the packaging card of an action figure said so?

Japan, like every asian country, has never liked Star Wars and only pretends to do so to placate you pathetic westerners.

>post-Disney book
A lot of DLC for TOR was released post-Disney, too, and Revan ain't canon.

>he thinks just being post-Disney means it's canon
Back to Sup Forums with you

Japan is not China you baizuo filth

Whatever man, I don't even give a shit about this topic, I just find it funny that you think they're going to change the Bothans into something else even though every other species developed in the EU has remained largely the same.

>when u boutta hit em with a Draw 4 card

>what are contextual clues
I'm guessing mommy told you you're special, right?

I haven't actually played KOTOR, but can someone tell me why Revan is such a beloved character? Is there anything more to his popularity than having a cool design and a surprising plot twist?

>I wasn't wrong, I'll just call them stupid, that'll show them!

Stop falling for shitty bait.

I don't mind if she's faking it, if she puts enough emotion into it.

>I just find it funny that you think they're going to change the Bothans into something else
I never said that they would, only that we don't know.
>even though every other species developed in the EU has remained largely the same.
Not Devaronians or Zygerrians.
>I don't even give a shit about this topic
Then why are you making such a fuss over it and lashing out at everybody?

that seems to be an interesting humanoid life form, I would try to engage an organical fluid exchange program with that particular specimen, only for strict scientific research purposes, of course

>completely ignoring my argument
Congrats, you really are something else.

Your argument was that it was canon because it was a post-Disney book. You were told that isn't how it works and just doubled down.

Revan is a blank slate in the first game; the only things people like about Revan are, ironically enough, the things he does OUTSIDE of his games, in the background lore of the series. This applies more in KOTOR2 since you don't control him, but through dialogue you still get to influence what kind of person he was.

Revan doesn't really have much of a character, he's just a guy who got shit done.

I just want to fuck dogs.
t. canada

what we know about her, model? previous apperances of that model? specifications? toys and figures?

In what way did they change the Devaronians?
And how am I lashing out at everybody? What, I can't defend myself now?

Not an argument.

He's built up as a "doing things for the greater good" character in KOTOR 2 and in the comic. TOR totally shits on it by making him brainwashed the entire time, though.

They are no longer fluffy monkey girls, they are now just red onis.

I wasn't equating the FFG books to something transparently non-canon like TOR, but you're deluded if you don't think they'll use the RPGs as a way to expand the universe.

L3-37 life-size "personal companion" doll when?

Not to me. The extreme sexual dimorphism is one of the most attractive qualities of the species, IMO.

This is what they look like now.

Yeah, it is. Nice try though.

Female Devaronians haven't been fluffy since ages.

>moving goalposts

>I wasn't equating the FFG books to something transparently non-canon like TOR, but you're deluded if you don't think they'll use the RPGs as a way to expand the universe.
Fantasy Flight RPG books are non-canon, and never will be. They are PRECISELY as non-canon as TOR is.

But please, do go on, I'd love to hear your argument to the contrary.

I never said it was good, I just said that's what it is. I, for one, want a Sun Wukong gf.

They are red oni's in the FFG books as well dumbass. Also FFG can't publish anything without first getting approval from LSG. Also all FFG books from now on are 100% canon.

That happened before the new canon, though

>implying you even know what that means
What was that I said about contextual clues?

>and never will be
Source?

Hahaha you are a delusional idiot if you believe that. LSG doesn't work with Bioshit however they do work with FFG

>Also all FFG books from now on are 100% canon.
A++ bait my senpai, I laffed

*feline humanoid sapient alien life form
t.Naboo

>What was that I said about contextual clues?
That's you trying to get out of having been wrong. Just going "b-but you didn't understand the context of what I was saying!" doesn't somehow make you right, especially since what you're claiming now isn't what you originally said.

>Hahaha you are a delusional idiot if you believe that.
Not an argument.
>Source?
Not an argument.

>He doesn't know

>m-muh stuttering Sup Forums strawman!!
Nice, got a real charmer here.

>especially since what you're claiming now isn't what you originally said
How isn't it?

How is asking for a source not a valid question, newfriend?

btfo

>How isn't it?
You equated being in a post-Disney book as counting as canon. When called on it you backed away and said "well LSG will use those books as a reference!"

FFG includes canon things, but they also have Keyan Farlander in their X-wing rulebook.

I wonder what kind of extras and mods she can carry...

e6
21.net/po
st/show/14373
73/2018-3d_-artwork-
animated-anthro-digital_media_-ar

Yes they received the license before the EU wipe but starting with Dawn of the Rebellion all FFG books will be 100% canon.

Friendly reminder that the upcoming live action series will suck, and will probably be exclusive to Disney's new streaming service.

>You equated being in a post-Disney book as counting as canon.
Yes, but only FFG books, which is what we were talking about. Also, TOR, the base game, was released before Disney came along, so how the fuck could the xpacs be anything but non-canon.
>When called on it you backed away and said "well LSG will use those books as a reference!"
I literally never said that, I said they would use them as material to expand the universe. They're already streamlining the line to fit better into canon, see

You know, I'm genuinely surprised. It is, in fact, canon. I'll withdraw my point, and concede that I was wrong.

Doesn't make any of the previously-released books canon, though, making me the victor.

>starting with Dawn of the Rebellion all FFG books will be 100% canon.
proofs? I would like this to be the case so I can quit worrying that they'll stick vongshit or ssiruuk in there and just enjoy comfy aliens and planets

>I literally never said that
>let me say it again
What do you think you're doing?

It makes them retroactively canon, unless the second edition of their RPGs changes things drastically, which is possible.

>I literally never said that, I said they would use them as material to expand the universe
I'm not seeing the difference between that and "use the books as a reference." Enlighten me.

Oh, so you can't read, gotcha. Use books to expand on the universe =/= reference material. Not the same thing, newfriend.

Now you're just being retarded.

>retroactively canon
I don't think that's how it works

If they only use it as fluff fodder, that means they get to pick and choose what they want to include and what they want out. Cortosis is very similar to its Legends counterpart in FFG, for example, so it's pretty obvious they won't be picking that piece of lore up.

Who is this scout

Says who? And don't say Pablo, like the guy doesn't have a soft spot for the shit that gave him his work at Lucasfilm in the first place.

Not really, see

>It makes them retroactively canon
Wrong.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sarenda
>Legends

Ezra after the operation. FULL operation. No dicks here.

You still haven't clarified in what way that's different from using it as a reference.

Also doesn't this run counter to your argument that the Bothans being depicted as such in a post-Disney book meant that was canon?

Homer Simpson, sir.

One of your cookie hustlers from Sector 7-G

>said something
>got proven wrong
>is now splitting hairs in an attempt to still be right
Why do we have to go through this every thread

Because the one or two guys that have done this in every single thread for over a year have literally no lives whatsoever and spend every waking moment seeking validation from this general.

What part of picking and choosing do you not get? Also, it's pretty obvious you have no idea how RPGs work.

If they used it as reference, that means it's hard canon, everything in FFG's rulebooks is 100% canon, but that probably won't happen.
>Also doesn't this run counter to your argument that the Bothans being depicted as such in a post-Disney book meant that was canon?
Admittedly, yes, but I doubt the Bothans won't be hairy, dog-like aliens since those are their most recognizable features.

>if I greentext away from the actual discussion that means I'm right
I'm pretty disappointed in you, desu.

Sarenda is Legends, AKA non-canon, your argument is invalid. You might as well just sarenda right now.

Actually Bothans have a possibly canon appearance and they're just elves with beards.

>If they used it as reference, that means it's hard canon
How? Using as a reference just means basing it off that object, not literally taking it and using it as-is. Is that what you thought that meant this whole time?

>Also, it's pretty obvious you have no idea how RPGs work.
You keep going back to the "obviously you don't know ____" well so tell me what I'm missing here.