The last video game you played is getting a TV-Y7 rated cartoon on CN, how bad is the damage?

The last video game you played is getting a TV-Y7 rated cartoon on CN, how bad is the damage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQjm5ApVTv8
youtube.com/watch?v=vPguoeYTvMI
youtube.com/watch?v=yK9ya1vZZcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fat Princess Adventures

Yeah OK

>fire emblem heroes
Man i need to actually finish Valentia, I think that narrative so far could better be adapted to a CN show. FE Heroes could probably move toys though.

Thanks for reminding me about that god-awful Dark Souls comic.

>OK K.O

what's the difference?

No, just, no.

>DC Universe Online
That would actually be pretty neat, a show about a group of weird amateur superheroes trying to work their way up the ranks of the Justice League. I'd watch it.
It would probably be better than the actual game.

>Dragon Ball Fighterz
Lol

>Oracle of Ages
It's perfect.

I feel like this would just be GI Joe

>Pokemon TCG
Not that bad, really

>Morrowind
House Telvanni removed completely for being too "problematic"

>Wipeout Omega Collection
I'm okay with this. I need to watch the f-zero anime anyway

>Deus Ex HR/MD timeframe
I'd watch it.

The madness to be witnessed if they tried to make BloodBorne TV-Y7.

I imagine it'll do better than if it was on Nick.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQjm5ApVTv8

>Skullgirls
This might be ok

ok ko

>Crusader Kings II
Curious how my incest/murder/eugenics simulator gets toned down to TV-Y7

It's just one of those super-toned down "Historical education!" shows. So you've got viking attacks, and you might see them burning things and stealing shit, but no explicit violence. Sword fights, but no deaths on screen, battle scenes tend to be wide shots with a lot of shields smacking in to each other but nobody shown getting seriously hurt.
Most of the show is about planning marriages, the complexity of feudal obligations and laws, and stuff about the medieval church. One of the protagonists is probably a young girl who's heir to an important county, and has to deal with occasional assassination attempts by her nefarious uncles and their bumbling hangers-on.
Anyway, every episode ends with a short spot about some fact, piece of technology, or interesting incident from the medieval world.
>Stellaris
It's a pretty generic sci-fi story, so... probably pretty boring, desu.

Could you even imagine?

CN is fucked.

So, very, fucked.

DOOM

>Doomguy is the hall monitor at UAC High School
>Hayden is his principle
>The demons are just pests who keep bothering everyone
>Cacodemon keeps getting stuck in the toilets
>Summoner wants to date the Hell Knight, but he is more interested in Olivia Pierce
>Cyberdemon is the quarterback for the school team and has a rivalry with Doomguy
>Pinkie brings a paper mache volcano to school but uses argent energy instead of baking soda, which opens a portal to Argent D'nur
>Hell knight and Hell Razor are always fighting over who gets to help Doomguy solve the case of the week. He usually chooses Revenant whos been redesigned as the school nerd

I haven't played DCUO since the early days; is it worth coming back to?

All of these posts and not a single MHW before me. Sup Forums really does have shit taste in vidya.

It would create a generation of completely mind fucked kids that's for sure.

>Hey kids!
>Here's a story straight out of the fever-dreams of a bunch of French WH40k and Ghost in the Shell fans combined with Groundhog's Day.
>Enjoy!

wasnt that just released like a week ago?

I... guess it works? I'm trying to think of what kind of show a random mashup of world history would be.

Maybe some kind of Carmen Sandiego time travel romp.

>Crusader Kings 2

Unfathomable.

>Fate/Grand Order
>The daily lives and interactions of the Servants and Magi at Chaldea
>Ishtar and Medbe cannot show up

I am TOTALLY okay with this turn of events.

I'm not really informed enough about the game to tell you much, they got rid of the skill tree for powers and reworked skill points a bit. Otherwise it seems like it's mostly the same pay to win bullshit, but noticeably emptier than it was last time I played it.

I just want a superhero-themed RPG with a good character creation system to make my autistic OCs with, but for some reason they're all MMOs.

I...I like this. I would watch this.

i never read the comic. shame it never got a trade released

>but for some reason they're all MMOs.
World of Warcraft made a kajillion dollars so for a while every vidya rpg was trying to emulate it.

>Heroes of the Storm
Maybe make it similar to the Infinite Crisis: Fight for the Multiverse comic with Blizzard characters, having different skins making the characters be from different worlds/timelines like Luxoria, Neo Stormwind and so on? I can totally dig it.

That one was Bloodborne not Dark Souls.
Although both were bad, unfortunately.

>monster hunter world
It’s a perfect fit

Came here to post MHW. Would be a great cartoon.

Huh, I had no idea there was a Deus Ex comic besides the 'Deus Ex Universe one that came out around Mankind Divided. And my god is this comic expensive to collect nowadays.

i loved hr and when i found out about the comic it was years after the fact and it just bummed me out i couldn't get it as a tpb

Monster hunter already has a kids oriented anime, all CN would have to do is dub it.

It's pretty fucking great.
youtube.com/watch?v=vPguoeYTvMI

Shit, I forgot this was even coming out. I was reading the Newsarama interview with Kot a few days ago. Him being a slav and saying the comic would speak for itself hyped me up. Sad it's apparently shit.

>Saya no Uta
Ummmmmmm......

>The last video game you played is getting a TV-Y7 rated cartoon on CN
Well, it's about time season 4 was dubbed.

>nethack

Remove the cursing and its ready to go as is.

If Fallen London counts, they might be able to pull it off.

So how much did Titan fuck up the lore on that one?

Pokemon Ultra Sun? I think it is already airing on CN.

>Wild Arms
they would need to remove references to DEMONS and could probably hammer in the environmental message a bit, but would still have to deal with a teenage boy shooting off his own arm to escape a black hole in the climax
but it turns out he's a robot so actually they dont need to censor it

you should watch igpx

>bullets are now photon pellets
>Gen Morden and his army are now just him, O'Neal, and a pair of bumbling soldiers who are actually robots and are simply a rival group of soldiers pretending to save the day
>The real bad guys are the Mars People, who are also bumbling and have Krang/Zim levels of dumb invasion plans
>Marco is generic main character guy
>Tarma's a wannabe suave ladies man and maybe a coward
>Emi is a pretty girl who accidently wins missions through dumb luck
>Fio is just Velma

No, TV-Y7 Doom is just Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, but Doom guy shows up to pester/stop them from doing dumb shit.

I never got into it is it good?

>every episode is Passion Patties-tier fetish pandering

I would pay money for this shit.

>Mario Kart Super Circuit
Sounds about right

It's sort of like Sunless Sea in that I really dig the setting and writing, but the gameplay is a total slog based around grinding (But with even less actual gameplay). Even worse, it leans pretty heavily on microtransactions, with a lot of storylines actually locked behind them, so it's hard to recommend.

>Fractured but Whole

Yeah... that's not gonna work for a number of reason. Disqualifying that for being a tie-in game that would make the game before that Odin Sphere. Well, not as many things would have to be censored compared to other Vanillaware games like Dragon's Crown, though Velvet would definitely get a resigned, and I can see most of the story coming through intact.

But the ending would get changed for sure, what with almost everybody dying in the apocalyptic finale. It might not be a terrible adaption if handled by the people who did Over the Garden Wall.

>Dark Souls
The whole "characters are in a loop of resurrections" would be played for laughs. Also the undeads would make a party instead of sitting in the ruins and going hollow.

>Dwarf fortress
>TV-Y7
It would be difficult, but I don't think impossible. Never do more than imply that it's alcohol that they're drinking all the time, make all the violence really cartoony, that kind of thing. Plot wise it could probably focus on the straight man, a new migrant, showing up to a fortress and having to deal with a pack of ineffectual goblins trying to take over the fort and the zany schemes of the resident dwarves trying to stop them.

Final Fantasy 14. A monster of the week cartoon about the WoL and Scions. I hate that this would be a lame and plausible premise for a show. And kind of surprised it doesn't already exist.

>TF2
So pretty much overwatch
youtube.com/watch?v=yK9ya1vZZcU

>All the guns are replaced with laser rays
> The Germans are wacky Nazi types who never accomplish anything "evil"
>The Brits and the Americans are super buff patriotic soldiers who fight for the greater good
>No death, violence is extremely toned down, no blood, the characters only punch and use their guns as clubs only (This is the same game where cooking people with the Flamer class causes them to flail and twitch wildly on the floor screaming in agony)

No thanks

>New Vegas
It's about the adventures of Ranger Sally

Team Fortress 2

Could actually work, maybe? I'm not sure where exactly the Y-7 guidelines draw the line on violence and especially firearms. Basically just up the whimsy thousandfold and excise as much of all the genuine harshness/brutality as needed, and of course all of the already spartan sexuality can get cut without too much lost.

Or they could play it completely straight with a radical alternative interpretation as an 80s style toon.

>Mankind Divided's ending
It somehow manages to top mass genocide in terms of sadness and tragedy, holy shit.

Damn.

warlock 2

it allready has a story that would easily fit a cartoon so just remove the part where people are killed and all battles will be likw in He-man

Very

>Fallout

I'd love a Fallout cartoon, provided they make it as unpleasant as they can. Each episode would follow a new protagonist and we'd follow them through their horrible life in the wasteland up until their inevitable death.

>Spyro Trilogy
Wouldn't be a bad fit, I suppose.

literally Métal Hurlant comic books.

>A TV show about the battle of Stalingrad for kids.

the technofathers is Sup Forums in comic form.

Wouldn't that just be a slightly toned down version of the Riyo comics?

>TV-Y7 rated cartoon on CN,

>TV-Y7 rated cartoon on CN,

Ummmm...

I mean there is definitely enough lore for this to be a thing.

technopriest

>Megaman 9
I wish I could be excited

>Fallout 3 2
Idk lol

>When a glitch produces better companions than Bethesda can

>Sengoku Basra’s Yukimura-den
They’d probably have to change Kasuga’s outfit if she shows up because it’s hella skimpy, censor some words, and make all deaths implied but there’s nothing else I can think of.

Basara not Basara’s

>Rise of the Tomb Raider

I'm actually surprised there wasn't a cartoon during the 90s.

>Digimon Cyber Sleuth
I think that already happened.

And is surprisingly good. But crunchy dropped the subs, only 48 episodes or so were licensed, but Japan continue producing it.