So Sup Forums, in all honesty, how WOULD Connor be treated in the DCU?

So Sup Forums, in all honesty, how WOULD Connor be treated in the DCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-3930
scp-wiki.net/scp-610
scp-wiki.net/scp-439
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1678
scp-wiki.net/scp-871
scp-wiki.net/scp-2614
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-2030
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-2852
scp-wiki.net/paradigm-shift
scp-wiki.net/charon-part-1-nekyia
scp-wiki.net/scp-1795
scp-wiki.net/scp-000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably either a psychopath anti-hero, because the pain and experience of dying can be maddening, or an edgy-character who works from the shadows, something like Rorshach I'd guess

>SCP
Oh god this reeks of autism.

How autistic is this?

Hello Sup Forumsntrarian. If this thread doesnt appeal to (you), this board has several other threads on its catalog that might fit your specific refined palette of developed-works, and you can always go and participate in those instead if you so wish.

Could be a low ranking hero.
But I imagine he would be kind of like mumen rider in that he shows up to fight the bad guys only to get killed over and over again.

>Knows nothing about SCP.
Kill yourself you fucking newfag.
I bet you only came here around 2013 you faggot.

Connor isn't edgy or emo enouth to be an ainti hero he's way too mellow for that.

Post fav scp i need a good read

Well it's not my "favorite", but this is a damn fine recent Skip (and it heavily expands upon the lore behind one of the old evil forces in the verse to boot);
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3930

SCP animation series unironically re-ignited my passion of making animations to post on yt due to something not a parody of videogame/movie X having success.

There's more shit then good at this point.

scp-wiki.net/scp-610
scp-wiki.net/scp-439
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1678
scp-wiki.net/scp-871
scp-wiki.net/scp-2614
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-2030
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-2852

Also, here's some other Pattern stuff, if you're all interested.
scp-wiki.net/paradigm-shift
scp-wiki.net/charon-part-1-nekyia
scp-wiki.net/scp-1795
scp-wiki.net/scp-000

Judging by the pic, he looks like he can't die, which is what Zombieman could do, and he's a S Class hero. One but of the weakest, but still.

>Dr Bright
>Dr King and his strange fetish for apple seeds
>that lovecraftian being who acts like a teenager but is constantly annoyed because his followers do fucked up shit in front of him

there should be more funny ones

In latest work stream he said theres a reason connor always respawns with clothes. Are the clothes is what is making him immortal?

>Dr King and his strange fetish for apple seeds
It isn't even a "fetish" for them, or anything like that. The universe, existence itself, bends itself ass backwards in order to produce Apple Seeds, no matter what Dr King finds himself involved within. Hell, some SCP's will even break their own established rules JUST to give King apple seeds. There was even a boardgame courtesy of Wondertainment that had an entire gamemode specifically for King revolving around apple seeds, that's how bad it is.

As much as I like these it feels like the comedy stuff and serious stuff should be kind of separate somehow. I mean some of these SCPs are really...really bad. As in, literally referencing tumblr as part of it and using their own art to support it, via the “moon blog” or whatever that one is. It’s just...kinda gross really.

>that scp that gives everyone explosive diarrhea and was so bad it was used as a successful termination method for evil lizard

>this appeared as a poster in a confinement episode

It’s the little things.

>that milk SCP

He's just Mitchel Shelley without the powers.