ITT: Comics you'd love to see get an animated adaptation

ITT: Comics you'd love to see get an animated adaptation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZSnCt0mwvQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can imagine it having 12 episodes or so

It got a stage play

youtube.com/watch?v=pZSnCt0mwvQ&feature=youtu.be

I love Rumble, reminds me of the early issues of Spawn in a lot of ways. You know with Al just living with the homeless.

I know about it.Wish i know french

I think East of West could do well as an animated series. I'm surprised the west in general especially American studios aren't trying to tap into the Japanese method with animating manga and just using a single 12 or 13 episode cour series to advertise a series. It's a shame really, seems like the only mature animated series we get in the west are shitty Seth McFarlene shows and knock offs of those.

Turf
Specifically by the ppl who did Blood Blockade Battlefront or 91 days

Description of turf
New York, 1929: the height of prohibition. Gangs fall like bloody dominos as the mysterious Dragonmir family fights to rule the city and begin to wake the Old One - a gigantic sleeping vampire buried amongst the roots of their mansion. But an unlikely alliance formed between tough guy Eddie Falco and a stranded space-alien known as Squeed leads to an uneasy stalemate. Meanwhile, a strong-willed young reporter, dirty cops and ousted Harlem racketeers all try to survive in the middle of the maelstrom, and it''s anyone''s guess who''s going to win the battle for this particular slice of turf

HBO series when?

>Netflix would take anything
>Action cartoons are rare these days
>Most comics are disguised movie pitches anyways
?????

Talks of a movie but that was back in 2011 so. . .

I can see I Hate Fairlyland as an Adult Swim series

Four Eyes.

Black Science, Baltimore, The Private Eye

Everything from the art-style to the characters would make it perfect for an easily marketable animated series for all-ages, and the fact that there isn't one is baffling.

fucking redwall got a cartoon

It's getting a movie and Nick once wanted a tv movie IIRC
Got denied because they wanted pop music

As much as I'm tired of constant Batman adaptations if we had to have one more I'd pick this.

bruh what is that art style? They chose that as the cover? Batman literally lookin like a deformed crab human.

I'm gonna guess you're not familiar with Paul Pope?

I'm curious too, why does Batman look like that?

Mutant from the future

Wasn't he exposed for some sexual allegations?
I think it was around the time PAD revealed his hatred toward gypsies

To be fair to the user he hasn't put out a comic in nearly 5 years and a lot of people here seem to mostly just follow current ongoings

Nah that turned out to be a hoax. Other people came forward and said those stories were out of context and outright lies and it was just some disgruntled super fan lashing out a Pope.

Something I love about Year 100 is that both Batman 66 and Dark Knight Returns are canon to it.

I Hate Fairyland starring Alexa Bliss as Gertrude.

I know Pope is a big Silver Age fan, he enjoys those camp Batman comics with zero irony.

I would love to see this adapted to an animated series or film.