I wonder if Marceline can change her size without changing her appearance

I wonder if Marceline can change her size without changing her appearance

> haha

what?

I wonder if Marceline could shapeshift her pussy into having a bunch of mouths inside so while you fucked her, you felt them kissing and licking you, and breathing soft pufts of air that tickle you, or the vibrations of naughty words that are urging you to fuck her back warm again shuddering on your cock, as she just quietly grinds on you with a knowing grin.

Or she could do the same with her hand, and like, make it a bouquet of lips that gently pecked you as a smooth, soft tongue snuck its way up, and then lovingly smooched and slipped tongues along your prostate until you were milked dry. And naturally the hand that strokes you has another mouth that swallows it all, and does that 'all gone' display that's really hot.

Look basically I want to know how lewd a shapeshifter can get.

Even if Marceline could do this, she's not real.
Even if Marceline was real, she's a dyke.
Even if Marceline wasn't a dyke, she doesn't tolerate degenerate fetishist creeps, so the only metamorphosis that anyone on Sup Forums would see from her is into some ugly thing to kick the shit out of you and make sure you and her never meet again

He is implying it is Ops fetish.

I knew Marcy was best girl, but I didn't realize how perfect she could actually be.

Message that to Lemonfont

>Even if Marceline was real, she's a dyke.

>Even if Marceline was real, she's a dyke
She's dated dudes before
>Even if Marceline wasn't a dyke, she doesn't tolerate degenerate fetishist creeps
you don't know that :^)

>Even if Marceline wasn't a dyke, she doesn't tolerate degenerate fetishist creeps
then why does she surround herself with them?
Finn gets turned on by violence, Jake is a dog fucking a Korean rainbow horse, Simon is self-explanatory and I'm pretty sure PB is into some degenerate shit as well

>everything you just said

>young, sexually confused teenagers learning about themselves absolutely NEVER date the opposite gender, even once, especially not due to the crushing heteronormative pressure around them growing up they've yet to find the will or courage to break out of

seriously guys I know this is the same website /pool/ is part of but you can't all be so ignorant

>teenager
Literally a thousand years old

>heteronormative pressure
Stopped reading right there.

>Giantess fags
Get out here with that shit.
The real question is whether or not she could change her breast size.

>Even if Marceline could do this, she's not real.
Where do you think you are?
>Even if Marceline was real, she's a dyke.
There is no real evidence she's dated or is attracted to women
Source: Your ass
>so the only metamorphosis that anyone on Sup Forums would see from her is into some ugly thing to kick the shit out of you and make sure you and her never meet again
What if that's my fetish?
Oh shit, this was bait.

Flat is justice.

Wow, what?

Wew lad