This is the worst redesign in modern history...

This is the worst redesign in modern history, and anyone that ignores it to instead focus on black april is less then dogshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMB4MEewWrM
youtu.be/JQNZcBTOgt8
youtube.com/watch?v=ijgRyNeeF5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i ignore it to focus on black april
because i jerk it to april
i don't jerk it to splinter cause i'm not GAY
so i don't care how pretty he looks

Kinda looks like Splinter came out of the rabies factory

i agree that it's very bad. it so bad that i don't waste any time talking about. this is as much time that i'll waste.

April doesn't look like April, more like Irma

He still looks like a rat but goofier

were they going for master shifu?

hmmmm
no
black april is worse

it has been defined repeatedly through 30 years of television media that april o neil is a redhead whitegirl, typically in yellow

I don't have any issue with April being black (though the design they've gone with is dogshit), I don't really care that turtles have different weapons or that they seemingly have some kind of magic powers now...but making Raphael the leader?
Dropped.

2003 april.

>black april is worse
Then you are just a fucking slopped skulled retard, because spinter literally looks like he has downs

You're the smartest guy in this thread.

They WHAT!?

I ignore black april to focus on splunter
because I jerk it to Splinter
I don't jerk it to April cause because April a shit
so I don't care if they chocolatized her

Finally, a sane person on Sup Forums. The new designs mean fuck all because of the established multiverse. It's the dynamic shift that's going to hurt this show the most.

Reminder: Hate April for being a kid, not for being black. Garbage design doesn't help either

By your logic the dynamic shift doesnt matter because if the multiverse. Both fucking suck though, these designs are horrendous

>Complain about Raphael being the leader
>Complain about Black Girl April
>Complain about Ugly Splinter
Seeing as that's all covered can we complain about Donatello's ugly design as well?

absolutely.

it's shit.

I don't like a single thing about this show.

I can already hear the bad "asian" accent from a white dude coming from that thing.

>By your logic the dynamic shift doesnt matter because if the multiverse

Technically it doesn't, but that's a far more important aspect to look at because it fundamentally changes things. A black April isn't going to change things any more than a teenage April would(which, need I remind you changed a LOT about the character. An alien mutant psychic kunoichi? Teen April was April in name only). But Raph and Leo swapping places? That automatically fucks up the entire team dynamic.

Don't care about most of the things you should and only care about that? It is stupid as shit but still man.

.....is that splinter? if so, what did they do with him?

wait, black april? o, i see, its not tmnt its, like, a chinese ripoff or something.

This guy gets it.

So if Leo isn't the leader anymore, then what the fuck is his character/role in the group?

The blue one.

As far as I can tell, he's Lance/Sokka, but probably not good/worse, if you hate both those characters.

he looks like an asian stereotype

I like to think he is the underdog that going to take raph role in later seasons.

Could we spin this to make sure this never reaches the light of day?

impossible, they already have full SJW backing with black april

SJW's are notorious for eating one another

How old are you fuckin fags? When will you learn you're not the target audience? Nostalgia is great don't get me wrong, but no one is forcing you to watch this garbage. Try watching a TV show for adults once in a while, it won't kill you

Nigga do you even know which board you're on?

>kids don't deserve quality
Old iterations of TMNT had better character designs and guess what, they were also for kids.

But they have Sup Forums for that.

This is the Sup Forums board, if we want to rage about cartoons we... oh, who am I kidding, we're always raging about cartoons.

I can't get mad over TMNT incarnations given how vastly inconsistent they are. But the designs are shit, and they threw off the team dynamic

Literally the only thing Sup Forums talks about is how terrible cartoons are.

>"HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>"OH THANK THE MASTAS, TOO MUCH GRWEASY PIZZA FOR DA MASTA."

I'm actually impressed.

They managed to make something that looks worse than the last TMNT show. How the fuck is that even possible?

>Not mentioning Black April

Then again the Irish were considered black in the 1800s so maybe it's not as inaccurate.

>durr, let shit be shit and dont complain about it
And thats how crap like TLJ and TTG get made. Kill yourself

Can we focus on the real problem here?
>TONFAS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you faggot.

You too.

>The new designs mean fuck all
Cartoons are a visual medium. A continuation of a cartoon franchise requires that the characters of said franchise stay true to their core appeal. So yes, the designs in fact mean some fuck.

I guess some pussy on the creative team didn't like Raph's sais because of the stabbing imagery. Which is funny because sais weren't designed for stabbing. They were used for parrying and blunt force attacks

>no u
BREATHS IN

>they made raphael the leader
bulllshit

I need more memes of this great man

there are too many

>Raphael the leader
>impulsive, quick to anger, unwilling to compromise, no skill at mediation, no charisma, abrasive
>the leader

You know the scary thing? We know nothing about Shredder or Krang.

>Shredder is a white guy
Imagine.

>making Raphael the leader
You had better be fucking lying to me. There is no fucking way they actually did that shit. Half of Raphs character development comes from how he puts up with NOT being in charge. Making him already in charge fucks his character tremendously.

Yeah that's pretty stupid, even the 80's cartoon knew that Leonardo LEADS.

>they made Raphael the leader

I need all you have my guy

If Raph is the leader then I imagine it shows an arc of Leonardo becoming the leader.

The energy weapons and raisin splinter piss me off more?

I'll try my best

that is one grotesque, nasty turd

Why does it look like Donnie has the head of Frankenstein's monster?

that's it

He looks more Chinese than Japanese.

>Raphael
>leader
this is a joke right?

Thank you, these are all fuckng great

Black April doesn't bother me beyond the fact she isn't an adult.

He reminds me of that Ren and Stimpy like cartoon with superheroes and for some reason there was a hotdog bun episode.

This

>making Raphael the leader?

Oh man, this version of the turtles is hitting all kinds of wrong notes. Don't even want to know what shredder looks like or what his motives are now.

As if a rat bit him?

If this show is all about subversion then why is Donnie still the nerd and Mikey the retard?

That looks bad ass and I'd like to see it with the rest of the art

>implying Shredder or Krang

Donnie literally looks like a Pepe edit someone from here drew.

Good lord

>Don't even want to know what shredder looks like or what his motives are now.
Shredder isn't in it (for now). Instead we get some new guy alchemist that wants a mutant army, AND HE"S VOICED BY JOHN CENA!

Now that's the part where some user edits the faces into pepe faces.

>slopped skulled retard

perfect role model for sjws

Are you ironic or really as dumb as bill?

He's a Hacker that launders money by donating to his own Twitch channel

>but making Raphael the leader?

>Raphael the leader

They got a Korean guy to voice Splinter in the last series, Hoon Lee. Although from what I read it sounds like it was literally because he was Asian that he got the job, he was a fantastic Splinter. Probably my favorite overall. That said, they've made every other misstep with this series, so I don't have high hopes the VA quality will be good.

I've only watched the 2003 series and skipped the 2012 one. Is it weird that I don't see the problem with this design? Admittedly I prefer the 2003 design out of nostalgia, but I think this current one is okay too, it's just a tiny grumpy old guy but as a rat. Do people just hate it because he's ugly?

'Oh I know, let's destroy Splinter's profile, so his silhouette looks like nothing and his face is a drawing on a circle'

I can't jerk off to this.

I hate it because it looks like he has down syndrome, and as you surely know all downies must be euthanized

His original design made him look like a Scottie Dog.

Just be happy we didn't get this as a full series
youtube.com/watch?v=QMB4MEewWrM

Im more pissed we didnt get this as a series
youtu.be/JQNZcBTOgt8

if we couldn't even get Vasquez's turtles there is no hope for the turtles i wanted unless i somehow get a job at nickelodeon

youtube.com/watch?v=ijgRyNeeF5I

Thats the dumbest fucking idea ever, theyre not even mutant turtles just stupid teens in suits

>stupid human teenagers replacing the title characters
This is the Michael Bay mistake with Bayformers. I'm glad we didn't get this.

Raphael's boyfriend

Yeah, this. I used to think the designs and the glowy magic weapons were the reason this show was bad, at least until I learned Ralph was the leader now like you mentioned.