You didnt “put up” with him you thin skinned pajeet hack. Isnt it funny how so called comedians cant take jokes anymore?

You didnt “put up” with him you thin skinned pajeet hack. Isnt it funny how so called comedians cant take jokes anymore?

You want validation OP?

WELL YA COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. COME ONE COME ALL

COME SHITPOST AWAY

COME THE HATEFUL THE STUPID THE ANGRY AND THE TRIGGERED

OH THE TRIGGERED

LAMENT

LAMENT HOW ONE MAN’S BUTTHURT OVER A FICTIONAL CHARACTER BECOMES YOUR VERY OWN EXCUSE TO SHITPOST ON Sup Forums

CELEBRATE YOU RIGHT TO SHITPOST

TYPE WITHOUT THINKING WITHOUT FEELING (unless it’s anger!)

POST TODAY

based

I swear ive seen this on a movie once

Oh boy, new copypasta!

This will make delicious noodles

I entered this thread ready to shitpost but now I will leave with a smile and good feelings

NO YOU WILL STAY AND SHITPOST AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

>I changed my IP I'm so smart!

You're crying on the wrong board

Yet this is about a cartoon you fucking shitbag

>the comedian can tolerate annoying bullshit for 28 years before complaining
>OP can't go 10 seconds without immediately crying to Sup Forums

If he gets offended by apu then he is a whining cuck. Hes not “tolerating” anything because its not bad in the first place

Apu was a constant voice of reason, had a steady job, hot wife, kids and his mannerisms weren’t even that out there. Where is the outrage for Bumblebee Man and Cletus? Might as well remove all caricatures and parodies as problematic. Right?????

>being an oversensitive retard is fine
>making fun of retards means you are actually the one who is oversensitive
I will never tire of this meme. I have to assume everyone perpetuating it is a retard who thinks they're not going to be made fun of anymore, but buddy, you will never make people like me stop wanting to make fun of retards.

How come Italians never protested Fat Tony, or Mexicans the Bumblebee Man?

If you are siding with this sjw faggot then you are the retarded little shit that deserves to be curbstomped. Fuck you

Yikes, how embarrassing.

I think you responded to the wrong post.

>Indians are overnsensitive because one single guy got offended

Hold on a second, there is 1,2 billion indians, you can make literally any joke about literally anything on their country,race,religion,culture etc and the worst could happen is one autist of this 1,2 billion indians will post "you fags ):

>Yikes
Kill yourself
Never said all indians were offended, just t

Well, all those 1'199'999,999 are uncle toms that don't realized they're being offended.

Never said all indians were offended, just that one guy

>Meanwhile if you say ANYTHING about muslims you will in the best scenario get hundreds of death threads in the first week and in the worst dozens of people dead on your street
This made me disillusioned with modern liberalism. Why support a religion that breeds nazi style violence and hatred, thinks its okay to beat and rape women, and is so homophobic they make the catholic church blush. I cant believe democrats will defend a conservative regressive civilization just because its primarily brown.

You are the wind beneath my wings

You are an attention-seeking outrage farmer and need someone to shove something large up your anus

Sneed hams.

Why don't you go post on Facebook if you hate people trashing crap

More like 'comedian that no one ever heard of is trying to get his name out there by bitching about a cartoon character'.

Bumblebee Man is a direct parody of El Chapulin Colorado. So it's a parody of a well known and beloved Mexican comedian.

It'd be good if you left now.

> if you aren't famous you can never complain about something

I'm glad Problem with Apu threads are turning in quarantine zones.

Anyone got the screencap of this guy throwing a tantrum at Hank Azaria despite Hank saying he raised a good point and actually agreed with him?

>comedian being sensitive about jokes.

Never was a comedian in the first place.

Mexican here.
We love bumblebee man, if they get rid of apu, I hope he for some wacky reason becomes the new one.

and didn't this shit bomb too? He threw a fit on twitter and loads of people told him it wasn't really insightful and he was just being a bitch

Stupid newfag

>HEY PAJEET! 'GIT OFF THE DANG STAGE!

Yup.

He got btfo and exposed as a pajeet in the tweets that shits in the streets.