He killed millions

He killed millions...

And saved nobody.

To lampoon tropes.

A few thousand.

And yes I remember the psychic thing I just doubt there were that many.

How to ruin a seemingly intelligent character by having them use retarded logic.

He killed trillions...

>I just doubt there were that many.
Fortunately your doubt is irrelevant.

Well, I kill trillion billion drillions

To be fair it was just New Yorkers.

So, theyre billions right now who need to die for the betterment of man kind

>Forcing a retard to wear a corset and hold a sign like that
Will the madness never cease?

She doesnt even have downs, shes just that fucking ugly

He killed countless lives...
to...get some psychopomp pussy? Wait something isn't right.

Yes, and?

Anyone with half a brain knows that he was the villain and that his stupid plan would never work.

That books biggest weakness is trying to convince me that anything he did was even remotely feasible.

Well guess I was wrong.

To save billions.

Come people, He just killed millions in New York City, the rest of the world was completely safe.
Fuck New York and his cancerous people! why do the world should gives a shit about them? it's literally the main base of oligarchists with the federal reserve, in the 80's New York was also hell on earth, even more on the Watchmen universe.

Ozzy did a good work, Doomsday Clock is not canon and not exist.

Went to new york back in october, the entire city was filled with nothing but rude blacks and homeless people. Seriously what did frank sinatra see in it, fuck that city

yeah fuck it! it also inspired the cosmopolitism multicultural models for every cities in the world and it's highest jewish concentration in america.
Ozymandias did nothing wrong.

just watch the movie Taxi Driver to see what New York City looked like in the 70's, literally a fucking nightmare and actually very similar to his depiction on Watchmen.

>that clock/smiley face echo in the last panel
holy fuck Watchmen was so tight