Embarrassing Sup Forums related stories

Since this guy looked exactly like the guy who tried to rape me in elementary school, i had to leave the theater when he showed up and was shouting racial insults and crying in the car

hes the dude from blood diamonds

While masturbating?

Are you a boi or a grill

While watching Doctor Strange, someone had a seizure in our theater. His brother stands up and yelled "Someone help!" nearly everyone made a bee-line for the door instead of offering help.

I was 3/4 out of my chair and aiming for the door before the lights came up and everyone realized it was a medical emergency.

It was before anything trippy started happening too, dude's seizure triggered off while strange was recovering from the car crash.

Boy, why does it matter?

If you're a male rape survivor it means you're gay

What mind of pants on head logic is that?

nice blog

It helps anons masturbate to the scenario better if they know the major details.

Now do the same when you're watching BP.

>user has a literal trigger at the sight of a nigger.

HAHAHAHAHA

Don't reply to me, gay boy

When you get triggered you become an annoying racist?

>#MeToo

sorry

Were you crying because it was the day you found out that whites can't even compete?

Did you not watch the trailer or see the numerous memes on here when the trailer dropped?

Well at least your trigger is a literal who and not someone like Idris Elba.

>Digimon Houston
>Literal who

>look mommy I'm lying on Sup Forums again

The worst part is that some people will believe you

On the small chance you're not baiting, I'm sorry you had to go through that user.

No, i was depressed at the time and hadnt seen a movie in almost a year

Fuck you faggots. I had a legitimately traumatic experience that nobody should have to go through nor be reminded of. And of course you all respond with the same SNOWFLAKE XD answers like the brainwashed cucks you are

I hope a nigger murders your family while fucking your assholes maybe then you'll get a taste of fucking reality

That's more than it takes for most people on this site to become annoying racists.

There is no way any of this happened.

Try reddit though. They’ll love that oh man will they love that.

you deserved it, every second of your traumatic experience. You're already broken mentally, plus if your family knew about it they already think less of you.

It's okay user. The bad man will never hurt you again.

Until next time.

Digimon Hanzo.

I was friends with a bunch of normies in high school who found superhero shit embarrassing, and one day they caught me in the computer lab on a superhero forum.

It was embarrassing.

Who?

It's true. Only Jesus can help you.

OP's Hooked on a feeling

Djimon hounsou is fucking hot. You were lucky, I'd love it if he raped me

lol, did you think someone was fighting or something?

Anyone who unironically believes chick comics desereve a knife in their chest

You don't want to be reminded of it but you come Sup Forums to post about it?

That or someone had pulled out a gun.

Hah! Since I've accepted Jesus into my heart, knifing me to death will only send me to my eternal reward in Paradise!

>i love you with all my heart
>but ill let the world turn to shit and ignore it, also if you question me or my dictatorial rules youll burn in hell
Such a nice guy, totally a savior to mankind :^)

Likely thought it was time for the mandatory cinema shooting

Violence is the way, user.

So the actor should never act again just so your feefees don't get hurt? Too bad he didn't rape you to death, faggot.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

You want sympathy, go to a fucking support group. Meanwhile we are going to laugh at you for taking it in the ass.

He should have pounded your tight boipucci with his BBC

Of course Sup Forumsmblr would filp shit and go on defense mode when a nigger is need of white knighting

>this hypocritical faggot board actually condone black pedos

And yet you say you're better than Sup Forums. Lmfao

>brainwashed cucks you are
Me? I'm not the one with dick in my ass, you fag.

No, that's just it. The nigger isn't in need of white knighting. That nigger saw what he wanted - OP's white ass - and he took it. He had the initiative and he had the power.
That nigger is what we all want to be, deep down.

Hey, he leaves specific instructions to genocide undesirables and convert everyone else, not anyone's fault but the faulty Church who wanted cheap nigger and spic labor at the expense of God's will.

>qt 3.14 is in my comic shop
>owner won't let me talk to her because if we date and then break up, he loses money
God damn.

Eh, unlike Sup Forums we don't go into other boards and demand they talk about comics all day. We are all just a bunch of filthy degenerates just by being on this site anyhow.

Tell him to go fuck himself

more like
>qt3.14 is in my comic shop
>owner tells me to leave her alone cause he recognizes how thirsty i'm being and doesn't want me to run off other customers by being creepy.

No. He does this with other people too and told me how his friend who shops there did it and he was pissed.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Don't hit on customers you dipshit.

>cause he recognizes how thirsty i'm being and doesn't want me to run off other customers by being creepy.
Shouldn't you be making false rape accusations on twitter?

That's gotta be a magic nigger to kill and rape at the same time.

>cute grill who's into comics
>not going to go up and talk to her
What if we're meant to be, user? Are you gay?

I just like being mean

You could try talking to her once you're both out of the comic store.

>siding with niggers for a joke
Contrarianism is fucking stupid and so are all the people who follow it and give up all morals and values for it

I was there to play DnD, but even if we were out of the shop, if we dated, he'd get mad because he told me not to talk to her in general

Did I hit a nerve?
How many times have you gotten kicked out of a comic shop for testing girls nerd cred user?

>Entertaining the idea of true love based on one shared interest.

Go to a goddamn dating website and find a profile that mentions comics you thirsty bastard.

Worry not son, the Chinese have dealt with Him.

I will if you go back to tumblr

>Trying to lecture on morals and values in this shithole.
Nigga we blow up vans for fun!

Go to fucking /biz/ and see if they think it is a good idea to allow employees to hit on customers.

>How many times have you gotten kicked out of a comic shop for testing girls nerd cred user?
If you get all your knowledge from buzzfeed and like shit like ironheart or squirrel girl youre a fake fan who needs to be banned from ruining the industry

I tried and all I got was SELL SELL SELL with angry Wojaks.

>you'll get a taste of fucking reality
and you'd know exactly what it taste like right user?

>Kicking potential customersout because they have shit taste.
Does the owner have to hold your hand while you take a piss?

I'm not an employee. I'm a customer who wants to talk to another customer who is female

that's lazy writing

he was bitten by a radioactive negro
on the back of his neck

HOLY SHIT BTFO HAHAHAHA

Well in that case I would kick your ass out if you just hang around and try to get dates. At least the lookey Lou's don't bother anybody and buy things occasionally.

Shit taste shouldnt be encouraged and it is actively killing the industry. No one but fat ass tumblrites buy these books, and ive had three comic stores in my area close within the past year because of it

I have a pull list. I get a ton of comics and play DnD there. Are you retarded?

>People buying our products are killing our industry.
What?

Not as retarded as the guy who thinks the store where he gets his comics and games should also be his dating pool.

Who said anything about being contrarian or taking sides? I just wanted to insult a rape victim

I saw one girl I thought was cute and wanted to talk to. There is nothing wrong with that, dumb ass.