D

RIGGED
I
G
G
E
D

Im happy for wbb, but buddy thunderstruck deserved it more imo

Why are you happy that dull preschool level cancer that is ruining the industry got a paid off award?

Estelle is a terrible singer. I don't know how she ever got popular.

it was good episode, eat a dick

In my mind, I want the show to be about love. Grizz is looking for the love of friends, Panda is hopelessly romantic, & Ice Bear has a guardian relation with Yuri & his daughter. I would like to see more bears introduced to further fulfill these relationships. Nom-Nom is going to become a close friend to Grizz. I doubt Lucy sees Panda as a romantic interest, so I wouldn't be surprised if Panda signs up for a breeding program & meets a female panda more desperate & weeaboo than him. Ice Bear always has a defensive instinct, so he may find a protogé in another cub.

At least i can handle cartoons with violence or suspense and dont get triggered by it, cock mongler

You can get a carrer just for being black as an apology from white guilt record owners for something they had no part in

she is black
panda is for charlie, panda will never get a girl cause he is a pathetic chink.
????

WBB is safe and inoffesnive shit for fags who cant stand getting offended by an exposed ankle on screen or any kind of dirty humor or intensity AKA its perfect for sprout and doesnt belong on CN

Not every show has to be edgy. Sometimes it’s nice to have a relaxing show to numb your mind.

>a show can be good for being bland and terrible
>things with actual plot and humor is now edgy
Tha absolute state of WBB fags. I imagine youre the type of fuck who defends townie trash too?

but aren't there plenty of black people already who are good singers?

I can like many different things, it is not like im holding wbb in a pedestal and neither care that much about it. The episode that was nominated was good enough for the award, you would see that if you were not such a massive tool.

>Takes place in san francisco
>Not hordes of homeless everywhere

dropped, immersion broken.

I bet you're the type of guy who hates Mr. Rogers too

Is San Francisco really like that or are you just exaggerating thing?

The cartoon that kickstarted shit like summer camp island should only receive hatred and vitriol, not accolades

wtf does We Bare Bears have to do with Summer Camp Island

I was there last year, never seen so many homeless in my life.

Extremly immature, safe, and dull cartoon devoid of any conflict or potentially triggering material

What? I know racism taken to the point of insanity isn't uncommon here, but this has got to be one of the weirdest claims I've ever heard. Putting aside the ridiculous idea that record companies are motivated by anything other than profit, do you think there are so few aspiring black singers that they could afford to just bestow contracts on all of them and ensure the success of their careers?

It's just a cute comfortable show. Not much happens but it has it's place in the world. My friend who has a kid loves it because it settles her son down when it's time to bed because it's just a comfortable show, one she can enjoy too because it's all pretty calm.

Is it going to win any awards or anything? No. But not every show's purpose is to be some kind of story epic or comedy goldmine. Some shows just want to give you a little smile and this show definitely does it. It's cute. That's all it needs to be.

You might as well go bitch at half the other Slice of Life cartoons too. And there's conflict in every episode. It's a whatever simple show, not some hideous monstrosity like Summer Camp Island that looks like a literal 5 year old drew.

Not saying that all blacks get record contracts, but that theyll glady give one to a mediocre minority then a white singer for diversity points. Also, the way moffst insulted the 1st doctor in the christmas special was criminal.
A show so bland it puts kids to sleep. Nobody asked for this and it certainly doesnt belong on CN

>It's a whatever simple show, not some hideous monstrosity like Summer Camp Island that looks like a literal 5 year old drew.
Have you seen the uninspired and ugly art style of WBB. Its exactly the same in tone, just not as ugly but still pretty ugly

>implying

are you really comparing
to
>file related
WBB looks fine to me

>WBB looks fine to me
Then you like awful art with the least amount of effort involved. You should work on the crewniverse with that mindset

sheesh take the sand out of your vagina

>calls me the vagina
>show he defends caters to people with this mindset as pic related

imagine getting this butt blasted over someone saying they think the art of a show looks "fine"

That looks comfy, minus the camera. I am going to copy the idea poster, love it.

Infantilism fetishists deserve to be gassed

It is not a fetish, god i just want to chill with the animals while eating cookies and watching early morning tv shows.

when every episode is award bait they had to get one eventually

>all these ADD shitters who can't sit down and watch a simple cartoon that doesnt involve battle shonen/magical girl tier fights with neon colors littered all over the screen.
>all these shitters who cant enjoy slice of life shows unless it involves cute girls instead of cute bears.

WBB doesnt deserve this. No, YOU guys dont deserve WBB.

Isn't that Clarissa's bunny? The one that threw itself out the window after seeing...?

She was a one hit wonder with “American Boy” featuring Kanye West, a genuinely good song if you ask me. I guess she’s more popular in the UK seeing how that’s where she’s from

It’s Northern California cities in a nutshell.

How is it award bait when nothing interesting or eventful happens
SOL is objectively shit and is killing western animation

asinine garbage. Literally only sells because it has gay MC's.

>implying

This show is so boring, it's like a "show in a show" directed by Marge Simpsons.
What sort of kids watch this?

Better then TTG
[Spoiler] I love WBB