DC Superhero Girls thread

New episode of DC Superhero Girls. While Supergirl and Batgirl investigate a burglary, Krypto and Ace track the culprit and reclaim the loot.
youtube.com/watch?v=f-d4p6_WazQ&t=0s

Jesus... super girl looks cutie in this verse.

>K N O T T E D

Starfire has Silkie .

>Krypto straight up lasering a tree
lel

He looks horrible .

They changed Catwoman's cat name. It use to be Isis .

I thought she had a dozen of cats

Can someone explain why they're not doing traditional episodes?

1. Where did you find this bootleg Winx Club episode?
2. Why is the show trying to put characters meant for men in girly situations? Why no solo B:TAS-tier cartoon about female superheroes making their own team?
3. Whose fucking idea was it to put Harley Quinn, a generic henchman of The Joker with too much screentime and media shilling who's pretty much a total fucking mary sue at this point(All her bad actions can be blamed on the joker for being so smexy and confusing her wittle wymyn brain, she now has a license to be edgier than Heath Ledger Joker and talk about the voices in her head openly when not kicking as much ass as Batman or activating her "In-control genius psychologist turbosmart character" split-personality), in this show? She isn't a good role model for kids, and I doubt this kid's show has the balls to use her as a "Don't end up like this loser" model. I pity abused kids raised on that shit but abused adults are fucking pathetic. If this show does make this meme character into one (making jokes about what a loser she is and how much the joker abuses her) then I'll eat a pringles can.

Cause it's a web show. But it is getting a TV show on Cartoon Network this year.

>1. Where did you find this bootleg Winx Club episode?
Found it on DC Super Hero Girls official YouTube channel which has a lot of views.
>3. Whose fucking idea was it to put Harley Quinn
Girls from screen tests wanted female villains to be heroes.

He's a good boy.

why they didn't give her Streaky?

Kids like dogs more or some thing.

you know what they say about white girls and dogs? they don't kill them while volunteering as a vet technician

Christ. This was also the first thing to pop into my mind.
What is she wearing there, though? Her shorts outfit?
It just looks like a very fit young girl hanging out bottomless in public, with a couple of dogs.

I Wish comet was mainstream.

Let comet be powergirl's pet

He's in the comics.