Work on your art/donut steel thread

post your drawings and OCs or I'll post my dick in your ass

Where did he touch you?

Could you post your dick in my ass anyway?

Not really a comic or anything.
Just a fulfilled prompt.

managed to shit this out last night. admittedly, I got the idea from an user on Sup Forums

Gonna post some Peter Pan designs

I'm gonna do these next.

It's Sup Forums but whatever

Managed to cough up a couple o pages this week

and this one's not done yet, but I'll get to it.

This is Sanctus. Guardian angel princess. Say something nice to her.

do you have an art blog

Working on character for youtube animations im gonna do.

lemynlyme.tumblr.com

I redrew Grams Bear.

Just gonna dump some of my crude pencil sketches.

Sorry Mr. Batman, I've been in a bit of a funk recently. Here's something from a week ago. It'll need revisions.

>nobody gets replies
What is this pinterest?

It's more like handing over your test in class to show you're studying. Sometimes it's nice to just post your stuff out there. At least it's not a disingenuous circlejerk of (you)s like Bandcamp threads.

I've been on Macy for while now.

this . although I rarely ever reply, I like to see the stuff fellow Sup Forumsmrades are working on.

Fair enough, I was kind of expecting some harsh critique.

Put your dick in my butt anyway, Bruce.
[spoilerPlease.][/spoiler]

understandable. I actually thought the exact same thing about these threads when I discovered them.

Here's a work I did a little while ago. But currently I am about to start on a moon knight related sketch, can anyone give me some ideas, along with the criticism of the drawing to which I am uploading alongside this post?

friggin excellent

I also enjoy Vermintide

It's 03:20 and I am way too tired for this shit. Does the brick wall look okay, or does the photo contrast too much with the drawing?

>1.4MB
shit sorry. New here

Noice man, really like Tiger Lily's and Tinkerbell s design
You got a Tumblr/blog/whatever?

My hommie is sick so I drew this for him

Did some sketches.Testing with some noses
Nice

What's wrong with images being 1.4MB?

This is just my opinion but you should never use a picture as a background for your drawings it always looks lazy

Really nice i usually don’t like when habds are just circles but you did it nicely

bump

John K definitely approves.

Almost finished pencil lines for a sketch several months old. Sylver of the Welkin Weasels. Also Birdy Ciphon.

It's a simple design, but I love a creature that evolves.

I have no idea what to draw

do do do-do-do
muh-nuh muh-nuh

Draw a hand that draws a hand that draws a hand.

Sure :
Appleserum on tumblr. Juni Ba on Facebook

Did this because of that Nintendo Direct

qmud

Bump

I think it can look amazing done with a purpose and not just lazy reasons.
Now when I've gotten some sleep I can tell that it really didn't work for my drawing

Warm up thingie.

I’d love something done by you. Really love the designs of the characters I’m in god damn love with your art.

Wish my art wasn't cringey enough to post.

This reminds me a whole lot of the Crazy Taxi artstyle, so seeing a style like this warms my heart user.

You mean too cringey to post, you dunce?

Also this. Not sure if I will ever finish it.

contributing

>Passion for art, or being a pro artist, is dying, little by little, day by day.
>You even question if you ever wanted to be a professional artist at all.

Anyone else know that feel?

If it wasn't for the huge fantasy world I want to draw and write about, I would give up art altogether and become a cop or join the Navy or something.

Lola and bugs, great old time couple

You got a blog? I love your grunge style.

thanks friend
No blog yet though, sorry

>old

It is 21 years old.

Older than most people on this site nowadays.

yes. it's disturbingly close to how I feel sometimes, actually.

and then a couple weeks later it's the upswing and all you want to do is draw
skill is addictive

You’re very welcome, and I hope you get one soon. I’d love to get some work done by you.

>tfw just dropped out of art school

Attached: sadcat.png (128x128, 31K)

Attached: 20180227_004038.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

Attached: Enidexpressions.png (999x1410, 638K)

ohh yeahh i almost forgot

Attached: super creeper 2 .jpg (823x1099, 586K)

Attached: AgathaExpressions.png (1170x1410, 370K)

I've had a weird success complex where I can draw, I know I can draw, I enjoy a lot of my art, I went to art school and graduated, I even get some freelance gigs once in awhile... but I see a ton, a TON of my friends, getting way betters jobs at animation studios and advancing their careers three times faster than me. A couple of them even got jobs at studios that I applied for and was passed up on.

I like my art, but I'm feeling like who gives a shit if I like my art if others don't. Like, my own enjoyment is being determined by how successful I am or how what talent recruiters think of me.

You got a blog? I’m really interested in how far you’re taking this concept. It’s really solid. How did the concept for the characters start out of you don’t mind me asking?

As someone who works in the movie industry, I have to ask, how are your communication skills? That’s what’s going to get you the hook ups for the best jobs available. Talent goes pretty far, but it’s nothing without social skills

Nope, no blog.
Sorry.
I just draw for some boards.

>How did the concept for the characters start out of you don’t mind me asking?

There was a thread weeks ago about pitching a cartoon.
This was the pitch:
Enid Bellamy (of the First her Majesty of most Wickedness and Debauched Evil) is your typical grade-schooler except when the other kids are thinking about what they would want to be when they grow up, she's got other plans: PLANS TO RULE THE WORLD! Enid has been chosen by a long dead warrior-witch-queen of the past to help reclaim her empire from long ago that was cut short when a band of heroes united to put an end to her rule. Along with her friend and willing servant of her future empire, Agatha Newcastle, these two will bring an end to humanity...after they finish homework of course.

Getting ready for the influx of art when the movie comes around, whatcha think?

Attached: THE FUCK!.png (741x681, 136K)

I don't want to go pro at all, It's one of the few things that still give me joy and i don't want to ruin it with greed.

work in progress for mar10 day. Hopefully I can finish it before the end of the day

Attached: mar10 sketch.png (2500x1563, 986K)

She looks almost ready for a jawbreaker.

She needs emoji pupils

>Work on your art/donut steel thread

13 years old first time 4 turns in the air..

on picture americunt for comparing.

Attached: DX8dAzkXcAYB00T.jpg large.jpg (720x475, 34K)

Really nice posing.

explain