One will protect you, the rest will try to kill you

One will protect you, the rest will try to kill you

choose wisely

Wander has the most toonforce and cannot be truly harmed

Does Ed have a pebble in his shoe? If he does then he is incredibly OP.

Dan because he would go to absurd lengths to get me if he was on the enemy side

She will protect me and love me with all of my heart

Ed
>Make him watch a bunch of horror movies
>Give him the Edzilla costume
>Put a pebble in his shoe

ew, cooties

Any of these could work. The rest fail in anything they try to do.

Yeah, Dan is an X-Factor and is weirdly more effective the less mundane the opponent is so the only one I can see potentially beating him is Ed or Wander.

Star would cuck you the minute she had the chance.

Well Star is the only character with any powers so. Her I guess.

Ed is a Class B Superstrength and can easily defeat all the others except maybe Star and Wander. Star has magic and Wander is basically Droopy Dog.

Ed surpasses all logic, surely a wand couldn't beat him

>most toonforce
>when ed can literally and metaphorically bend reality to his whim with the vague condition that it has to do with science

b

I have to choose Ed due to his pure toonforce, plus I may be able to sneak a pebble into his shoe if I'm lucky. What I'm more curious about is how Wander would kill someone.

who in the ever loving fuck would pick Johnny?

Same people who would pick Dib. Idiots.

star. it's not like wander would try to kill me anyway.

closest thing to a real challenge for her would be Ed. don't know why the fuck you even bothered adding Johnny test or the others.

Why these characters? They have nothing in common

Wander doesn't have toon force

Wander. He'll convince everyone to stop fighting with the power of wuv or something gross like that.

They're all cartoon characters
He has genius sisters he can call for backup on

>Wander
Enemy, He fights with friendship so I'll befriend him, easy victory

>Dib
Enemy, He's never won so nothing to worry about, easy victory

>Ed
The most dangerous one, truly the one with the most "unknown" factor, will take my chances and say enemy

>Star
Enemy, has magic which defies logic but she can't really use it, will keep an eye on, if becomes too powerful will strike

>Test
First to FUCKING DIE, too many whipcracks and seasons

>Dan
Ally, offers the best protection as he always gets even, won't upset him, better to be a friend than an enemy of this one

I feel like Wander would wind up helping you anyway so picking him is unnecessary. But I'd pick him anyway just to hang out more with Wander.

>assuming Johnny is smart enough to conceptualize what "protecting someone" means

Chilling with Star on Mewni seems pretty comfy. It's not like the others have interdimensional travel.

Ed with a pebble in his shoe, monster costume, Evil Jim magic, and Jib activated.

*Tim

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

I pick Ed, I'll plug my nose and then hide in his jacket like Eddy and Double D do sometimes. If any of the others find us I'll spin some bullshit about how they're an evil interdimensional alien and then he'll fucking destroy them.

ed. because i will look deeply into his and then whisper to him these fateful words.i am your chicken.

dan only lost one fucking time. i choose dan.

>implying Wander would voluntarily kill anyone
>implying Dib would ever accomplish anything he sets out to do
>implying Ed would ever (purposely) kill anyone
>implying Johnny Testicles can do shit without his sisters doing it for him

Choose Star.
The biggest threats are Dib and Dan because they are so persistent. While some have died from Dan's revenge seeking ways, he has been known to compromise on his goals in some cases. Star has the power to/already killed Toffey. Besides who wouldn't want a magical princess from another dimension as their own close personal bodyguard?

I would pick Star, we'd just go to another dimension.

Wander, definitely. He's a walking disaster and will ruin everybody's plans and attacks, lol.

Dan, because I wanna die.

Wander will just turn everyone good and I'll have a team of 6 losers on my side.

If you wanna die then pick Dib
Dan is an angry, violent man

Whats more powerful tho, ed with a pebble in his shoe, or ed in a monster suit?

I know ed in a monster suit got beaten fairly easily compared to ed with a pebble in his shoe, but the monster caused more damage, and was taken of guard when it was beaten.

NOT IF I KEK HER FIRST!

Star so I can fuck and impregnate her. I literally don't care if I live or die.

I would pick Dan. If not for the fact that he would go to absurd (raid fort knox somehow for weapons with chris as a decoy) lengths to fight everybody else, I just wouldn't want him as an enemy. Plus Pebble Shoe Ed doesn't really aggro so if you leave him alone he would probably do the same.

I would cuck Star, in a way.

I'd cheat on her vagina with her butthole.