Why does Marvel keep wasting time on doing Peter Parker movies when Miles Morales is a far superior Spider-Man...

Why does Marvel keep wasting time on doing Peter Parker movies when Miles Morales is a far superior Spider-Man? Everyone is asking for Miles Morales movies and they keep focusing on Peter Parker who nobody cares about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4KKb-burs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bendis you don't even work for Marvel anymore

Nobody is asking for anymore spiderman movies

I can't imagine something more boring than your post.

Your life

Does Miles even have an arch nemesis?

The Homecoming kid will be the last live action Peter. When his contract is done its going to be negro Spider-man in the movie and he will also completely replace Peter in the funny books

>Sup Forums false flagging this badly

Does Marvel have any giant woman villains? That would be a good arch nemesis for Miles.

Good job, but not enough. Your post isn't as boring as OP.

>this weak-ass banter
Yikes, Sup Forums.

(you)

This reminds me of that one scene from ultimate Divided We Fall/United We Stand when Miles is revealed to have a giantess fetish. I can't find it right now but later on he discusses it with Ganke

No one in the public knows or gives a shit about Miles.

Don't cry, Loz.

Neither do the others

Yes that is specifically why I mentioned it. Imagine Miles having to constantly conceal his boner.

What can he do that Peter can't?

Make her also an older woman so they can cuddle

Have a OP power

Vernom Blast. School stories. Talk to his parents. Be a Spider-Man with a predecessor so he's not completely lost doing his stuff.

Ooh, I really need to ask one of the writers on /aco/ for this.

Pull new powers out of his ass whenever he needs to.

A Miles Morales comic.

(you)

No people know him as the black Spider-Man and that's it. That's also the only reason anyone who knows about him but doesn't actually read comics likes him.

Don't cry, Loz.

Stop responding faggot, I want to be the last one to post.

They literally are doing it
youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

>blackface Peter
>nuMarvel
Christ, I can barely comprehend what it's like to have such shit taste.
>everyone is asking for
Nobody is asking for anything from jiggaboo Peter, aside from pretending he never existed in the first place.

>Does Miles even have an arch nemesis?

His uncle
Some inhuman girl named Tomoe.
Mexican Scorpion (dead)
Ulitmate Venom (dead)
Ulitmate taskmaster (dead)
616 taskmaster
Hammerhead

So explain to me why people who "actually read comics" dislike him. What did he do that's got people so pissed off? And I really hope this answer has much more depth than "He's a black guy and he's not Peter Parker and oh my god forced diversity and agendas and the Jews!"

Because seriously, if you want people to take your criticisms seriously, it had better be a criticism of the actual writing.

This thread will reach 500+ replies because mods suck at their jobs and Sup Forums is full of retards and newfags who don't know how to use sage

>calls someone a newfag
>while breaking GR7 and GR8
Good grief.

>What did he do that's got people so pissed off?

1. Bendis. Fuck Bendis.
2. He's literally just a pointless "Black Spiderman". And now that they brought back the real Spiderman, he's an even more useless character.
3. They literally just brought Peter back from death to say "YOU'RE TOTALLY THE REAL SPIDERMAN NOW!"
4. FUCKING BENDIS, had the audacity to include that entire page where Miles says he doesn't want to be "the black spiderman", when literally, his entire fucking character is nothing more than goddamn pavement ape Peter Parker.

It's like Bendis knows what a hack he is, tried to do preemptive damage control by shitting on anyone reading the comic with the "he's totally not just Dindu Peter", even though that's all he is.

Fuck off and kill yourself, shitposting faggot.

Oh, the irony of this post is downright palpable.

Quality post, you massive fucking faggot. It really enhanced the discussion.

So as I thought it has nothing to do with him as a character and is all because you hate some writer at Marvel. I hate to play this card but this genuinely does seem like a case of people hating him because he's black. And incidents like this really discredit valid criticisms like those of Rey from Star Wars.

>telling a faggot who started a shitty cancerous thread to fuck off is "shitposting"
>I-irony
I reiterate, kill yourself.
There is no discussion, retard. There is a shitty bait thread that shouldn't even exist.

You have literally zero self-awareness.

Don't even pretend you're not shitposting, douchebag. I at least don't make cancerous threads, and my posts don't make it any more garbage than it already is. But you already know this, faggot.

Shut the fuck up.

>You don't like Blackface Peter? I can't believe it! This must be bait!
Fuck off, Marvelcuck.

Get cancer. Everyone will only be happy.
>dislike a shitty and extremely obvious bait thread
>HURR DURR U LIKE NIGGER SPIDER-MAN MARVELKEK XDDD
You can die too. I care greatly about the future of humankind and you being out of genepool would make the world better.

Then why are you here? Just avoid it.

>HURR DURR U LIKE NIGGER SPIDER-MAN MARVELKEK XDDD
Yes, unironically, this is the issue I have with you. I also couldn't help but notice you haven't given a single defense of Negroman, but to your credit, you haven't resorted to telling people "they don't read comics" like most unpaid nuMarvel interns.

>Those are just villains.

To report this cancer
>b-but announcing reports is breaking the rules
I don't even give a shit at this point. Mods suck at their jobs anyway, might as well break rules in already bad threads until they wake up.
Tell me, are you a genuine, actual double digits-IQ idiot or a troll? Because FUCKING NOWHERE have I mention that I even give a shit about a flat, one-dimensional and lifeless "character" that is Miles Morales. Nothing about my desire to see this shitty thread gone indicates this either. So which is it? Troll or IQ below a ferret level?

>call out Marvel's bullshit
>"n-no! You're the problem!"
Yeah. Nah. Fuck off.

Yep, you have to be trolling at this point. Should've known better than wasting my time on a literal brainlet.

Right. The bullshit of having a black guy exist.

If we talking about personal connection, there is only Aaron Davis. And maybe bombshell mom.

Yes. That is quite obviously the problem here, and the reason why nobody likes Miles.

When people can't help but describe him as "goddamn pavement ape" and "dindu" why the fuck should I give them the benefit of the doubt again?

Because he's a dindu pavement ape, but even worse than that, an OC DONUT STEEL?

I don't think anyone has a problem with a character's race, but nobody likes these legacy "kill off a character and race/genderswap them".

It's pathetically lazy, and they're always goddamn mary sues.

Because normies don't know about him so it would be seen as a diversity push and rejected.

>Because he's a dindu pavement ape,
>I don't think anyone has a problem with a character's race,

>Having to explain to casuals that Spider-man in the ultimate universe was black and not the 616 spider-man
Good times, and good marketing by marvel to fool so many people

Yes.
I'm sorry that banter triggers you so much.
Have you considered going to a more politically correct website?

You're kinda dumb, huh?

Is this the part where I mention every single loved """minority/woman""" character that is ACTUALLY their own character, and not a race/genderswap horseshit, or the part where I tell you to fuck off?

KEK

I'm sure whichever you choose you'll just dig yourself a deeper hole.

If I responded with Static, John Stewart (GL), or Luke Cage, what would happen?
Technically they're all black dudes, but it's not like people dislike Black Canary, Tigra, Starfire, or any of those goddamn Xmen "females".

Have you satisfied yourself yet?

why'd you quote "females"?

Mutie scum aren't human females.

Don't worry. They will. Soon the white male will be removed from the narrative, and they will green light the remake with the nigger lead.

miles fag are worst that cancer
bait 5/10

He’s hated because he adds nothing to the comic. They killed peter in ultimate to make him, gave him an OP power that fixes all his problems, gave him peter’s supporting cast, gave him no markable personality of his own, and then turned around and started claiming he was the best ever BECAUSE he’s Black. I haven’t met a single person who likes him who knows anything about him apart from the fact that he’s black spider-man. That’s it.

Plus rumors have circulated for years that Bendis wants him to replace Peter in 616 which only angers fans more. ALSO: he’s the epitome of Bendis’ desire to remove white heroes and replace them with shallow, poorly written black counterparts.

Miles shitposting is perhaps the only time people ever talk about Miles anywhere. He's just that nothing

In my case I don't dislike him, I just think he is lacking in some aspects. And my complains have more to do with the writing than with him as a character.

For example, he doesnt have his own rogue galleries. Except for his Uncle, the rest of them come from Peter, which made sense in Ultimate but now it feels weird, even the bombshells are from Ult Peter. He needs his equivalent of a Green Goblin.

Other aspects like his supporting cast have been improving, that's for sure. I wish we got more school stories like we did with Ultimate Peter Parker but it seems that they want him to join the spy-side of the Marvel Universe instead.
I feel like we barely get to see the Miles Morales side, all his talks out of costume are spider-man related so i feel like he doesnt have that "soap-opera" element that 616 and 1610 Peter have.

I dont have a problem with him having a different power set than Peter's. That way they are not redundant.

All you’re doing is deflecting valid critcism because of perceived racism. That’s exactly what Rey defenders do when they cry sexism.

The rumors are bull, because bendis can't replace his own characters.

I really really tried to enjoy Miles. I read all of Peter Ultimate Spiderman and was excited to read Miles Morales. But... he was just so boooooring.

His motivation was 'man, Spiderman was a kid like me and he died fighting all this crime, maybe I should try to be Spiderman in my spare time'. Not quite the gravitas of With Great Power.

And he fights some crime. People from Peter's life come up to him and give him stuff. 'Sure, I'll take these webshooters'. He fights some Peter villains. And you don't need a death to motivate you to be an interesting character, but god, even when his uncle turned out to be a villain he was just like 'I actually don't really want to fight you, can we not?" and his uncle was all 'We have to fight now!'

I gave up when he has this short arc where he goes 'man, maybe I should give up being Spiderman'. And sure Peter had an arc like that, but his sense of responsibility pulled him back in fast. But Miles just stops. And then there's a two year later time skip.

"Oh. He just quits. That's realistic, but also extremely boring. Buuuuut the book is still going so maybe there's a compelling reason for him to get back in the game?"

>Ganke: "Miles, you should be Spiderman again."

>Miles: "Okay."

Me: "....."

>Everyone is asking for Miles Morales movie

a bunch of blue-haired ass-blasted loud tumblrinas on twitter doesn't make a big enough group to break-even, you faggot

the general public still associates Spider-Man with Peter Parker (thank fuck), so as long as that's a thing, you best believe Niggerman ain't happening

One-hit take down
Area stun attack
Turn invisible

>the general public still associates Spider-Man with Peter Parker (thank fuck), so as long as that's a thing, you best believe Niggerman ain't happening

Keep in mind, this is nuMarvel we're talking about.

They have never cared how badly their shit ideas bomb, so long as they virtue signal.

>One-hit take down
It doesn't one hit people.

welll it did one-hit Blackheart and that was about when I dropped that shit comic so afaik it's still ridiculously op and shitty in general

It did produce energy webs because of venom blast.

You know if you think about it, no matter what you feel for Miles, Homecoming could've been good for him with the way it went. A young spidey, less focus on Uncle Ben and responsibility and more focus on looking up to a hero(es), finding yourself and realizing where you fit in the world while balancing being a kid and a suit. Stuff like that. It'd have to be out of MCU of course, or a time skip.
Speaking of time skip though, 2099 when, Marvel? And don't you dare use that new suit, I want Day of the Dead Miguel or nothing.

Because Miles lacks any sort of personality to speak of?
The only people asking for Miles are people that know nothing about him apart from him being a black spider man.

I'm black and I'm gonna tell you Miles is a boring character. He's been around for about 7 years and we still don't have a decent grip on his personality, it also doesn't help that since he jumped to 616 it doesn't feel anything happens in his book. He's had two Uncle Ben moments with the death of Pete and his mom and they were both undone so what lesson does he learn? The only reason he kept being Spider-Man was because Pete came back, told him he's Spider-Man now, and then fucked off into the sunset with Mary Jane. It doesn't help that we're constantly told how great he is and his greatest feats are just one shotting people with venom blasts which isn't interesting to read. Having powers that Pete doesn't is fine as it sets him apart from Pete but he doesn't use them in any creative way and there is next to no build up for them either. Miles could've been interesting but having him jump to 616 didn't do him any favors, because of that he'll just be the black Spider-Man and nothing more.

Disney is not nuMarvel.

>Why does Marvel keep wasting time on doing Peter Parker movies when Miles Morales is a far superior Spider-Man?
user... I have news for you...
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4KKb-burs

Modern comics move too slow for heroes to develop arch-nemeses. A villain shows up, sticks around for six to twelve months, and then everyone is so sick of them that they don't show up for several years after that. It'd take fifteen, twenty years for any villain to actually rack up enough separate appearances to really qualify as a proper arch-nemesis.

Kids getting a movie and that's becoming a shit show of messy cosmic bullshit. He's not the worst character but god damn is he boring and has no place in 616. Though please enlighten me on how he's superior to peter?

Miles will get his time, but the thing is there isn't enough content for Miles to fill up several films.

Be sure to tell us if anything comes of it.

They killed Ultimate Peter because the Ultimate universe killed EVERYONE for cheap shock value.
Fuck, you don't see anyone crying this hard about any of the ultimate x-men. Or Wasp. Wasp got fucking EATEN.

>Miles will get his time, but the thing is there isn't enough content for Miles to fill up several films.

They could just make it up. Like Sam Raimi made up all of peter movies.

the biggest problem with Miles is Marvel has made no attempt to make him mesh in 616, so things as important as his origin don't line up in his current timeline in terms of characters integral to his powers forming to motivations he could've had in life making him who he is. Hell he dealt with his uncles arc completely in ultimate and they already retread in 616, or whatever the name of the current universe is

I blame bendis for that. He spends two! TWO arcs on nothing.

Lol, Miles showing up is literally just a matter of time. Can't wait for it just so the salty characterfags can bitch about it

That's not May "Mayday" Parker.

and another one with Civil War II and a mini with Peter where nothing happened.