Uncomfortable Truths

>they titfucked cartman's ass behind the bushes

Attached: BEWBS!!!.png (683x564, 453K)

Spider-Man was raped

Attached: being spider-man is suffering.jpg (460x689, 127K)

what the fuck man

Attached: spideypuke.gif (500x294, 2.25M)

It was in one of those non-canon PSA magazines.

Attached: Spider-Man_and_Power_Pack_Vol_1_1.jpg (600x919, 150K)

what is wrong with you

Attached: boostagold.jpg (163x180, 17K)

>non-canon

It's completely canon

Attached: molested-man.jpg (306x333, 125K)

cartman lost his virginity to leonardo dicaprio

Cartman's been molested several times over the course of the show.

Cartman sucked off strangers in an Alley
Cartman put Butter's dick in his mouth
Cartman tried to put his dick in Butter's mouth
Cartman jerked off Ben Affleck
Cartman is involved with a lot of shit on the show

he wasnt a stranger his name was ralph

Also non-canon.

Attached: 1090781-99646_20070719192141_large.jpg (418x640, 80K)

My name's Ralph, wanna meet up?

>cartman
ass fucked by leo
>Jimmy
fucked nut gobbler
>nathan
ass fucked by a tranny
>ike
statutory raped by his teacher
anymore kids from sp thats not virgins

>ike
>statutory raped by his teacher
You mean Ms. Stevenson?

>statutory raped by his teacher

Attached: nice.jpg (550x336, 44K)

>the truth is so uncomfortable he's still trying to deny it, even thought marvel has never denied it's status as canon

nice.

Have they ever acknowledged it outside of the PSA comics one way or another?

Delet this.

Attached: 201208170804060.palatka-7.jpg (210x337, 52K)

Nice

They still use Bismuth's weapon upgrades after imprisoning her.

Attached: bis-ness.png (1069x599, 1007K)

Not that I know of, however the story got reprinted for the Spider-Man Fights substance abuse comic which came out in 2011 which means Marvel hasn't forgotten.

Not even once. I'm disappointed that they weren't permanent.

Amythest still uses it, probably because she didn't know Bismuth as well and so wasn't torn up by it. At the very least she used it against Jasper

don't forget that cartman jerked off ben affleck, too.

like kenny said
>you can suck all the dicks you want you still be virgin mary!

It's called hotdogging.

Over half the population has an IQ below 85 and are literally incapable of work beyond basic manual labor which has been replaced by machines for the most part.

I know that, stupid. The point is they thought his ass was a set of tits.

>The Simpsons episode where they go to Japan and there's a camera in the toilet
>They watched their dad's yellow asshole pinch out a fat loaf

no, the uncomfortable truth is that steven universe is a cartoon about transgender aliens having sex with underage immature humans. there is also homosexuality and pedophilia together in many chapters

That whole episode was something else. Don't get me wrong, it was hilarious, but it is tied for me with Marjorine as the most fucked up episode.

He deserve worse

disgusting.

At the time, I didn't know Ms. Claridge was a reference to Christopher Pike from Star Trek, so the thought of somebody getting so horribly burned that they were stuck in a machine and could only communicate through beeps was scary to me as a kid.

this is very uncomfortable to hear

>but it is tied for me with Marjorine
The only thing I remember in that episode is Butters becomes a cute girl to steal a paper fortune teller and got sad. What fucked up things happened?

All I remember is Butters' parents thinking Butters is undead, then they chained him up in their basement and tried to feed him the corpse of some lady they killed.

Literally nothing you just said is the truth, uncomfortable or otherwise.

Didn't Green Lantern get raped by Bueno Excellente in some comic?

A lot of people got raped by Bueno Excellente, that's pretty much his superpower

I can tell you for sure that Constantine did.

Attached: Sixpack_and_Dogwelder_Hard_Travelin_Heroz_2016_006004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.67M)

Niiiiice

Nicccccce

who wasnt raped by him?

Niice

Attached: 21.jpg (1200x823, 117K)

Marjorine? Don't recommend you watchin that episode. A group of kids faked a child's suicide by throwing a pig off a building so they could give him a sex change. Parents thought their son was dead and tried to revive him through a Satanic ritual. Little did they know he wasn't a spawn from hell when he showed up on their doorstep and fed him corpses cuz they believed it kept him satisfied. Yawp, don't recommend that episode, lotsa history in that episode.

Attached: Old Farmer.jpg (960x540, 67K)

thanks. can you show me where to watch an Marjorine episode, so i can avoid this place at all cost? Also, number of episode i should avoid.

Now I know I what you're thinking user. You're gonna go on over to South Park Studios or Hulu and find that Marjorine episode and watch it. Maybe even try a free streaming site like KimCartoon if you don't have a Hulu supscription or can't tolerate ads. But don't you do it user! Sometimes episode's are just best unwatched.

Attached: Yawp.jpg (120x112, 3K)

Every ship in Homestuck sunk due to trolls being paired with literal gods. The gods will outlive the mortals and you'll never get a proper ending explaining where half the cast are because fuck you.

Attached: HEHEHE.jpg (413x395, 42K)

Kenny died from getting his dick sucked by his girlfriend in that one episode.

Kyle Rayner, to be specific.

Wasn't Bueno just jerking off to seeing his bird getting shagged by Johnny boy?

top kek