youtube.com/watch?v=GcPSBwToLTY
youtube.com/watch?v=C6dlNHRxrcM
mrenter.deviantart.com/art/G-A-Notes-on-Childhood-s-End-3-Parter-712392577
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I hate this cartoon for having too many anime tropes
>But I like anime

I think he's retarded.

Attached: Hand.jpg (1024x750, 175K)

So what's the actual context for the criticism?
Because it's not like cartoons like Family Guy totally forgo trying to be clever or thoughtful in any sense and the joke is simply "the characters are callous sociopaths who don't like each other or being alive"

The context is he hates cartoons that "torture" its characters in any way. No Such Luck is a prime example of him being offended. The moral was don't bullshit your way out of responsibilities. The exaggeration of the plot got lost on him.

i watched about 30 seconds of one of this guys videos and could tell he is like a stones-throw of functionality above chrischan.

>so let me just talk over the repeated clips of a show, and let me talk in this bland and forgettable monotone, no music or anything, and let me just recycle my criticisms over and over because i don't have anything new and interesting to say, and i'm not particularly funny, and my videos are longer than the runtimes of the episodes i review
jesus i fucking hate this guy. i also like how mad he gets over ttg passive aggressively attacking its detractors when he throws his own massive pussy shitfit over 3 people calling him a lazy autist

POST MODERN

Remember when he wanted certain writers on Spongebob blacklisted?

>Why is this cartoon not realistic?
>Why doesn't it teach a moral?

Attached: dd5.png (507x772, 365K)

That's the worst part about his '''humor'''. He says everything in such a dead serious voice that when he makes threats against real people it actually sounds genuinely creepy.

Reminds me of one of the many autistic kids back in high school who just said the most shocking and offensive things ever just to get a rise out of people but it never came off as a joke and he never realized how uncomfortable he made people. probably was him desu, he's about the same age and we're both from chicopee

Nice meme thread, OP.

He's like a pet

>hates mean stuff in SpongeBob because it sends bad messages to kids
>had no problem with his followers sending death threats to Aaron Springer and Casey Alexander

Attached: CFD41A82-5266-4231-A4AF-8BB908C71D81.png (384x384, 75K)

What is his worst episode
and is it:
youtube.com/watch?v=GcPSBwToLTY
?

>Reminds me of one of the many autistic kids back in high school who just said the most shocking and offensive things ever just to get a rise out of people but it never came off as a joke and he never realized how uncomfortable he made people.
Did you ever explan it to him?

>So childish he won't even call a show by its proper name
Pathetic

>Forced

Attached: 1520659304395.jpg (448x336, 38K)

Attached: 1494916400390.png (700x700, 103K)

Why is the animation community so fucking awful?

>why are men that indulge in childish things so awful?

Attached: 1300535143161.jpg (298x379, 9K)

touche

It’s more focused on turning into a mindless groupthink that it can’t come up with its own opinions. That’s the reason you get people like Mr Enter and Phantom Strider taking center stage now- they’re only popular because they say what autistic tweens want to hear about Nick and CN.
To be honest, the cartoon community never had a chance to mature and get gud, but the outcome of decades of internet usage for animation fans has lead to the lowest common denominator of love and passion for what makes animation a worthwhile time investment.

And the thing is, I'd normally think you'd be using autistic in the Sup Forums sense, but most cartoon fans are legit autistic

it isn't

AUTISM

>all his fans are tvtropes users
I'm not surprised.

MORALS

>i watched about 30 seconds of one of this guys videos and could tell he is like a stones-throw of functionality above chrischan.
Probably. He approaches cartoons like they're real and then criticizes the characters for being bad people.

He isn't THAT bad honestly, i mean he is a Autistic Caustic Critic, but there is some entertainment value in just how autistic he can get between his broken records repeats and he does try to explain his reasoning (which is exactly why he is a broken record).

He can basically be summarized as "Too empathic, always identifies with the (fictional) victim of the PLOT and hates it."

People shouldn't watch this fucking retard. Not even as a joke.

I think he's legit stupid and an inept critic but having his autistic ramblings on as background noisy is eerily soothing for some reason.

I love it when a youtuber triggers you brats. It's not like he's even trying to either, you shit heels are just that sensitive.

Go back to TV tropes, weirdo

Try the anime community, the factions are: Normies, Failed Normies, Ironic Teens and Twin Turbo Autists.

Remeber that his own brilliant idea for a childrens book is utter garbage, promoting the idea of abusing your parents.

>Remeber that his own brilliant idea for a childrens book is utter garbage

What's said idea?

Growing Around.

Essentially it is a fantasy "book" series he wishes to turn into a cartoon someday. The premise is that children are now the authority in the world and their parents/adults are the ones who have to go to school to learn how to have fun, need to eat their candy instead of vegetables and so on.

It is the typical children movie premise of "kids in charge" extended from a couple of days at best to a whole life time.
It makes so little sense in premise alone, a couple of people had made fun of it. Like, how do civil rights work in a world where the moment you turn 18 you supposedly lose a lot of them for now being a dirty adult. Or why would adults even bother having children, if those shitheads end up becoming their "masters" the moment they shoot out of the couches? Also, the main character was like a 8 year old shithead who makes Mable Pines look responsible and berates her own mother.

Enter just replied to questions like that with "It is a children's book series, it does not have to be realisitc. Otherwise my entire premise is crumbling down"

Well I don't think Id being going in it from the same direction as he is I think the idea has SOME merit that could work. Certainly not as a full series though. No, this very much reads as "STUPID GROWN UPS ARE JUST BOSSING ME AROUND I WISH I WHERE IN CHARGE!" and then the kid has a dream where he learns a lesson bout how complicated it is actually being an adult or some such moral. Im not sure what direction he's really taking it though.

The problem is, he has writen so much about it already (look up Enters deviantart. He wrote the "first book" and also gave a general outline of his world and ideas) and it just adds up to nothing good.

Your idea of a kid learning also about responsibilities as an adult is something done a million times, but also the most logical to do.
But not enter.
In enters world, the kids are in charge and everything is good with the world.

It is like KND, if Nigel had become some sort of Big Brother figure and adults had been reduced to the role Timmy Turner and others have.
Only the adults are not supposed to get "too many" breaks in the show.

Also, hsi diea of writing humor is assanine. Essentially the kids are okay to be slightly mean spirited, but adults can't be mean spirited towards kids at all, not even in retaliation for the kids screwing up or exploiting power and there is meant to be a lot of weird "heartwarming" family moments at the same time that feel utterly forced.

It's like Friendship is Magic had been mixed up with Teen Titans Go, Fairly Oddparents and the Brady Bunch.

Why though? Like I can sort of see a lot of other wackjob's logic, like Dobson, that guy who makes Dumbing of Age etc. But this is just vexing. Is it emotionally repressed?

Most likely.

I heard Enter has issues with his family. Something about how the diagnosis of him being autistic did not set well with his parents. And considering he projects a lot of hatred for "mean spirited parents" on mother figures, I assume his own mother was not the most supportive in certain points at time.

In fact, the mother in his Growing Around series gets kind of the short stick in how her daughter treats her.

I hate how he's turned this into a buzzword, because it is a fair argument in some instances. Case in point, that Family Guy bit where Quagmire murders most of the Simpsons and rapes Marge. It's just so absurdly dark it's not really funny or necessary.

So just say what it really is then. "In poor taste" or "Cheap shock value" Mean spirited implies an intent that's simply not there.

I've never watched this guy, is it really try that if a comic/cartoon doesn't have a "moral" to teach then he doesn't like it? Surely there's at least ONE thing he likes that doesn't attempt to teach a moral?

I kind of want to read the book he published to see if it's any different from the scripts he posts in his DA. His scripts legitimately read like a first draft that hasn't even been proofread but his fans eat it up anyway and even write shitty fanfiction for it.

Does anyone have a MrEnter video that they DO like for once? I'd say he's gotten a little better.

I would even say he has a point once in a while.
But his definition of an "animated atrocity" is rather stretched and I don't take people serious, who need 3 times longer to talk about how bad something is, than the shit they review

How does Mr Enter compare to AVGN, Nostalgia Critic or any critic for that matter?

Attached: 1431185760104.png (1583x1859, 247K)

He's a literal retard, how do you think he compares?

I'm asking how does he compare to a bunch of 4/10 critics. Is he a 0/10 or even a minus?

Please.
a genuine retard at least deserves sympathy cause he doesn't know better. Some retards even have a happy life.

Enter is a product of his own misery who only managed to become a "name" in the youtube community, cause he produced MLP "reviews" in a short time.

Maybe like a 1 or 2.
Though I wouldn't call avgn a critic honestly. Unless you mean James Rolfe which is just plain wrong, he's a sound critic when it's stuff he really cares about (old horror movies).

He interprets every single thing that happens on screen as something the creators are trying to teach children. Every. Single. Thing.

True, calling him a retard is too kind.

His reviews consist of summarizing the plot and saying it's bad without giving any reasoning. He does that 'angry reviewer' thing where they treat everything like it's the worst thing ever created for a cheap laugh but Enter has so little charisma it comes across as creepy and obsessive.

Forgot to mention that due to his crippling autism, 9 times out of 10 he won't understand a joke and will behave as if it were deadly serious.

Has he reviewed anything that isn't kid-friendly?

emoji movie?

He considers the horse show to be not kid-friendly half the time. Also, he made a video about how he was traumatized after watching Where the Dead Go to Die and that he wouldn't review it.

Apparently he's reviewed Bojack Horseman.

Probably:
youtube.com/watch?v=C6dlNHRxrcM
It's like those bad FOP threads we used to have here in video form, where everyone took the show waaay to fucking seriously, not to mention shipping related butthurt. Tootie literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1484008915449.jpg (680x432, 40K)

Attached: 1.png (900x900, 689K)

>Enter just replied to questions like that with "It is a children's book series, it does not have to be realisitc

This is honestly the premise I am going for my book.

To not bore anyone with the long detail. In the story every question has an answer. all save for one important question the reader would have in the first 20 pages but the question is never answered.

Why?

Take Monster High do you question why characters over 1000's years old are attending highschool? No. Because it's a kids story.

In animated films like Once Upon a Forest, do you ask yourself why the animal are wearing cloths or have a human-esque culture? No. Because it's a kid's show.

So my question I present to you does not have an answer because simply people didn't ask that question.

Though if you needed an explanation it is as simple as "Mother Nature told Evolution to go fuck itself."

I used to laugh at him. Now I envy him. He conquered the fears I've been unable to conquer and now has my dream job.

Honestly the worst part about him is that, even though he's been doing this for five years, he's shown no improvement. Sure he's gotten better equipment and somehow people willing to make an avatar of sorts for videos, but his delivery, criticism, and insight are just as bare-bones basic as it was in 2013.

he's reviewed 12 oz. mouse, which is possibly his most retarded review to date, since he goes off on a 15-minute long rant about his hatred of postmodernism because he doesn't get the show's humour

yes, really

Attached: 12oz-Mouse-Fitz.png (364x300, 76K)

Adult Party Cartoon, lots of Family Guy

That was a god damned travesty. He can't appreciate anything for what its worth if he finds the artstyle even mildly unappealing.

Fuck you, we're keeping Linkara threads

Oh shit I forgot about that.
>being traumatized by edgy for the sake of edgy made by a junkie.

Attached: 1504550203056.png (5000x2571, 124K)

In fairness the imagery in that guys movies is legitimately eyebleeding. If I sat down to watch "Where black birds fly" or whatever it's called, I would probably die

oh please. I have seen more fucked up shit in the loud house thread on trash

Attached: mr enter is a joke to teen titans.png (2748x1507, 1.01M)

Completely different beasts. AVGN and Nostalgia Critic are characters James Rolfe and Doug Walker are playing. Their entire gimmick is that their characters have anger issues and flip out over something as minor as a bad cartoon or video game.

MrEnter, as far as anyone can tell, is just a guy rambling about cartoons without any "character" he's putting on. Admittedly, I'm only familiar with him because I saw a video at some point where he rambled about Squidward being tortured and thought it was hilarious. When I decided to look up more of his stuff, it started to become more and more clear that he wasn't preaching about the morality of Spongebob for the sake of humor.

>It's a Sup Forums bashes rando e-celeb that does basically the same shit they do episode
At least he gets known for doing it

His name is literally The Mysterious Mr. E

Attached: help.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Yeah getting known for being an idiot is much better than anonymously being an idiot

Attached: rlyw.jpg (364x364, 35K)

>being so desperate to spite Enter that you unironically defend TTG

Its like the jokes write themselves.

I absolutely despise his King of the Hill reviews, as they're a gigantic case of "missing the joke".

>Being this much of a 2003fag who's still butthurt over "they're ruining muh teen titans"

Cartoons aren't real?

>look up Enters deviantart

mrenter.deviantart.com/art/G-A-Notes-on-Childhood-s-End-3-Parter-712392577

????
What is any of this?

user, I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

The 2000s series wasn't even good

Exactly
People get butthurt over some mediocre comedy show "ruining" a show that wasn't even great to begin with

>mrenter.deviantart.com/art/G-A-Notes-on-Childhood-s-End-3-Parter-712392577

I didn't even know he still does that and...
wow. I have seen beter writen stuff by lolcows worse than him

These scripts are fucking terrible and I don't even understand what the point of the gimmick is since it's barely even shown in the scripts, and the parents are still literal parents/caretakers anyway.

FUCKING WHINY-ASS LOSER WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP

NO, Enter's just an idiot no one should ever listen to. Same with PhantomStrider.

>PhantomStrider

I made the mistake of watching one of that autist's videos, the top ten worst South Park episodes. He put Butt Out as the worst episode because he thought the moral was that tobacco companies are innocent. Autistic people that have no understanding of irony and sarcasm shouldn't be making reviews of works that make heavy use of them.

I need to watch 12 oz. mouse again, someday. Not to spite Enter, but because I actually liked that show.

No it wasn't - Justice League/JLU are better; Young Justice is definitely better - all, of course, are at least IMHO, BTW.

If the comedy in TG! was a little more refined and its characters written a little more likable, I would actually feel more inclined to watch it. As is, I'm not a fan, and NOT because of Entard, either; because its humor doesn't appeal to me. I love seeing people miss the point and get triggered by it, however.

*TTGo!

Remember his Rocket Monkeys review where he spent like 2/3 of the video whining about requests?

I think it sucks that Kiwi Farms doesn't make more fun of him, honestly. Same with PhantomStrider; these retards deserve to be tormented more often by that site. It's all they deserve.

Not a fan of the original animated series either. Just someone with taste.

Good boy. Keep that up. Please and Thank you.

How's 'Growing Around" coming along? Have you pitched it to CN as the TTG killer?

>watched his bojack review
How the fuck does he like this show, which has grossout humour with the occasional good joke, but not anything else like that

Attached: THIS IS NOT ART.png (565x456, 307K)

Sounds like a good setting for an eromanga