Is anyone else bothered by how bad Justice League looked?

Is anyone else bothered by how bad Justice League looked?
I mean BvS had its flaws , but the action looked great and they had a kickass Hans zimmer soundtrack.
Justice League looked like an expensive straight to DVD film.

Attached: BvScinematography.jpg (4800x2000, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XEaX_uHHFUA?t=1m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=MZCNDwKgi7o
youtube.com/watch?v=8muRHrvvAtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BPazh2kDdvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It had that Whedon touch.

Attached: Thor.webm (780x438, 2.93M)

Also we went from having a complex , cerebral and philosophical villian , to a generic CGI baddie.

Attached: BvSLuthor.jpg (500x332, 130K)

I thought the Avengers fiilms were OK , but I had no idea why they got so much acclaim.

I don't either. All I heard prior to seeing The Avengers was that it was "better than The Dark Knight".
It wasn't. It was just a fairly good movie.

Complex? His whole deal is that he got spanked too hard as a child. That ain't complex.

in the minority here, but i rather have a hack snyder film than whedon film. and yes JL visually is fucking terrible

Action looked good? Seriously? I think I was watching moving flashes of light in dark. That's how the fight scenes looked.

The action was shit, especially the actual Batman vs Superman fight

>fedora tipper
>cerebral
holy kek

At least we got this
youtu.be/XEaX_uHHFUA?t=1m9s

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!!??

Animated Lex is far better than anything Eisenberg could bring to the table.
youtube.com/watch?v=MZCNDwKgi7o
youtube.com/watch?v=8muRHrvvAtQ

Nah, that was just an excuse.

but by the end Lex literally believes Darkseid Is. That isn't fedora.

Just different versions of Lex. I saw Eisneberg as young eccentric Lex like from Secret Origins, Superboy, and Smallville.

It was a pretty great fight. That look of genuine fear from Superman when he is first weakened. That bit where Batman is punching Superman and his punches get progressively less effective. Superman struggling to fly. All pretty inventive and unique visuals for a fight that has been done too many times in other mediums.

Eisenberg brings what the script and director ask him to bring. Don't deflect the director's faults on the actor.

Yeah, we got Bats killing three people.

Shame too. They were obviously trying to go with a sociopathic entrepreneur Lex like how Eisenberg acted in The Social Network. Instead we got jars of piss and jolly rogers.
youtube.com/watch?v=BPazh2kDdvA

>spouts of philosophy 101 bollocks
>cerebral
Yeah, okay.

This, how do you make the fight the movie is named after so fucking boring and shit?