Was he tempted?

Was he tempted?

Attached: 0d0f708c-3099-4d84-b174-e1a7b384c3f8.jpg (540x250, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TURI6iDdbac
youtube.com/watch?v=bG82P1lYD90
scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4711844.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has Gurihiru drawn Zuko shirtless?

I am actually going to bet that he fucked her. Probably just once, but still. The Avatar universe isn't bound by Christian conceptions of sexual behavior, so that's one thing. Meanwhile, Zuko and Mai were broken up at the time, while Sokka was far away. It's highly likely something happened off-panel.

Or if he didn't fuck Suki, I bet he fucked Ty Lee, who wouldn't have minded at all.

Whynotboth.jpeg

Attached: Smug_Max.png (425x440, 157K)

At the same time.

Zuko and Ty lee are just friends

with benefits

Attached: ty_luko_by_adamskitheshirtless.jpg (453x604, 73K)

Ty Lee was totally into him during "The Beach." When Mai checked out in "The Promise," I know she saw her shot and took it.

Ty-lee climbing social steps to position herself as the new fire lady.

Attached: Just According to Keikaku.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>The Avatar universe isn't bound by Christian conceptions of sexual behavior, so that's one thing
Cheating is still wrong there, so I'd think Suki wouldn't want to cheat on Sokka.

then again Sokka and Toph are getting a bit too comfortable

Suki and Sokka were barely together in the whole series He way more time bonding with Toph than with suki

Attached: zuki comics.jpg (1560x752, 505K)

>Your absolute cunt of gf throws you away like a wet rag when you're at your lowest
>Nice bodyguard supports you and is pretty much the only person you can chat with for months at a time

Of course he was.

Who do you think her second daughter's father is

Never left the Tokka ship mate though I pretty much consider Korra non canon

Attached: tokka moments.jpg (796x540, 151K)

So I kinda watched most of Avatar in like... two sittings, while sick, then decided to check out the internet fandom (I was still a poor, innocent fool). This was still relatively soon after the show aired, so the flames of the Zutaran rage still roared, bright and high, and I remember being *legitimately baffled* by the fact that this almost surreal crackship had so thoroughly eclipsed the more obvious missed boat of Tokka.

It, quite sincerely, puzzles me to this day.

Tokka survived for a good amount of time, sure Zutara was (is) something that raged with the power of a thousand suns but I can see that the Tokka fandom was strong to survive the battle and when Korra came it kind of got back since Bryke not being upfront with Toph partners

Attached: Tokka Family.jpg (2391x1799, 998K)

tokka is the true patrician ship

Wait, he is?

Yes He is in our hearts, since He hasnt being officially made

Attached: miss sokka.gif (245x200, 270K)

Whatever happened to Suki anyways? She was the only member of the Gaang to not get any screen-time or flashbacks in Korra, right?

Have the comics said anything about her?

Attached: 228px-Suki_img.jpg (228x249, 19K)

since He hasnt being officially made *canon
Fuck me Im tired

Attached: sokka toph win me prizes comic.png (886x754, 1.12M)

If he WASN'T tempted he was probably gay
Whether he acted on it or not just shows his level of self control

This basically in a nutshell

Attached: ZUKI FIRED.png (831x900, 379K)

>Zuko shared by mai,azula,jin,toph,katara,ty lee,ursa,suki and some korean woman met in earth kingdom

Attached: 040.png (512x512, 629K)

I’m still curious to know.

Depends on if cumming inside is still considered tempted.

Ty Lee didn't happen but only because he turned down her offer/request to join in. He doesn't share her views on polygamy. Ty Lee is fine though since basically every Kiyoshi warrior but Suki was one of her prison husbands.

he has

>He
>Singular
both wrong

Attached: Gurihiru.png (250x250, 122K)

Suki is a P U R E.
She never had any sexual relationships.

I always found it cute how Toph is quite grabby.

Attached: Zuko_and_Toph.png (333x250, 152K)

yet

If you still didn't watch Southern Raiders, yeah.

Yes

Attached: part3-page 8.jpg (1280x1920, 349K)

You forget that Zuko has the sex drive of a panda

Attached: Jin.png (333x250, 104K)

I don’t want to sound greedy but is that all? He doesn’t look half as good and cute as in OP’s pic.

She fucked this guy according to word of god

youtube.com/watch?v=TURI6iDdbac

Too bad that Suki got there first

Attached: zuki.png (235x370, 149K)

Yes but not by her.

Attached: 75AEDEE2-033E-4BAB-823E-E171CDF48C7B.jpg (1312x1257, 515K)

Will we ever get a resolution to Azula's fate? Since the next comics won't have Zuko involved it feels like we will have to wait until like 2020 for anything the Smoke and Shadow unresolved plot lines to be resolved.

>Will we ever get a resolution to Azula's fate?
in universe where someone thought korra was good idea I hope there will never be a mention of Azula and Zuko in any media ever again

why would korra tell you Azula's fate you know they will just show you in future comics right

No one gives a shit about your stupid fetish user.

Kys Scrapper

I thought that scrapper liked firecest now or was it that he just disliked it less than Sokkla?

>that picture
that's fucking adorable

Attached: YESSSSS.jpg (451x316, 17K)

The funniest thing about the whole Zuki thing is how technically nothing happened, but the writer made Suki do some of the most cliche'd tropes with Zuko, like the "I -- WE" and viceversa speeches, or the small sibling complimenting the love interest and asking the elder sibling's opinion.

It's like they were TRYING to start some shit.

Attached: Q2n7h0C.png (874x1335, 1.86M)

Why is Tokka so pure?

because pretty much of the avatar staff that wasnt Bryke like it and try it to shove it into the series despite wha the overlords didnt want

Attached: Sokka-Toph-tokka-15920063-1753-1274.jpg (1753x1274, 1.64M)

Attached: 1494182121063.jpg (676x884, 574K)

What is up with the same faces? In the actual show, it was obvious Sand andSokka aren't related

>Christian conceptions
Wha- how- Eh? Brother, what does that have to do with having a sex life? Unless you are one of those orthodox puritan assholes, religion shouldn't be preventing you for scoring. Fuck, most chicks I've met on the church are either thirsty or stacked as hell. When a relantionship doesn't work, it doesn't work. Jesus doesn't want you to castrate thyself, bit rather move on.
Plus, this is Avatar universe we are talking about. You have to be some kind of asexual amoeba if you dont want to fuck at least one character from Avatar. Even Iroh's got game

Attached: whylly wanker.png (764x770, 369K)

Fuck, she doesn't deserve this.

Was Azula ever mentioned in Korra?

Then what did they mean by this?

Attached: 524bf406dec9a1aed9d7fd0ac8433fd86d44f6830ff5cc4b1144534e.jpg (1089x1634, 240K)

No, but I don't think there was really a reason to do it.

They definitely fucked.

Source on this?

No and that's good like that. I don't want Bryke to keep beating a dead horse. They have already done enough!
My poor Azula...

>Yue and Suki

Damn Sokka you got goals.

each time they lose, Sokka has to do an additional sex act.

He wanted to cum in Zuko's eye but instead he lost all of his virginity and learned what it's like to get banged in the pee hole.

Thankfully, Zuko actually WANTED him to cum in the eye.

>the sex drive of a panda
what does that mean

Attached: 1519621126615.png (334x229, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bG82P1lYD90

Honestly, every girl and woman in the show is more tempting than Mai. So yeah definitely

So has the Avatar series officially ended or just really REALLY slow with the comics? I pop in the occasional thread to see what is up but it seems no new comics have come out. Or at least you aren't talking about them. Did the series end with Zuko finding his mommy or did it keep going? Did they ever say what happened to Sokka?

almost zero b/c pandas won't copulate at all

>taking a joke for word of god

Wouldn't you be?

I would, mostly because I love Kyoshi's design.

stop bullying mai

But why? She's a bitch

Attached: t.jpg (500x333, 26K)

There's a new one coming out i a couple of months with a new creative team.

shes just in a hard place

>She was the only member of the Gaang
She was never a real member of the Gaang. She always felt like an afterthought that they only brought back so Sokka would get over his girlfriend becoming the moon.

she died

there's not enough Zuki art

There's very little avatar art in general nowadays other than some shitty korrasami stuff

korrasami must be the most boring pairing out there, even more boring than MaixZuko

> Suki
> member of the Gaang
Choose one.

Attached: 1487781643342 - Copy.png (161x306, 71K)

I choose her as Fire Lady.

you fool, shes not of royalty, shes from the Earth kingdom!

Asami's blandness just sucks out the joy and fun out of everything in general.

She was a member of the gaang during those last 6 episodes. But she never was a main character like the other five were.

Attached: korra_intro_banner__3596x1080__by_glubsch1997-dbm21dx.png (1632x490, 1.27M)

She's, uh, a descendant of Kyoshi? Yes! Eugenics! Get with it, man!

Underappreciated ship.

Does a bear shit in the woods? What straight guy wouldn't be tempted?

Actually yeah, there is not really stuff about this ship at all, I guess you are better off with Four Elements game for this

Attached: ty_lee_and_zuko_by_yuneko_nya-d5mhsif.jpg (900x675, 74K)

It's hard when Zuko spent an entire season with the other Azula henchwoman as his designated love interest and when a significant part of the fanbase wanted him to fuck Katara instead, not to mention Ty Lee showing more outright interest in Sokka.

It's only now that we have the full picture of how much of a boring and slightly toxic of a relationship Maiko is that we can see that maybe pairing Zuko with someone with a similar personality to Jin would have been better for him and more enjoyable for the audience to see.

What do you think went through Suki's head when they did it? Did she think about Sokka? Did she regret it in the morning?

I'm honestly surprised all of it didn't lead to a scene where Zuko starts thinking "Whoa, is Suki really into me?" and then he moves in to kiss her, but then she slaps him and goes, "What the hell are you doing? We're just friends!"

Attached: S1E10A_Linc_talks_to_audience.png (1920x1090, 2.56M)

Most likely since fucking your boss is really unprofessional behavior.

Zuko is too dense for that. He thought that Jin giving him googly eyes meant that she knew that he was from the Fire Nation and was spying on him.

He was raw dogging that balls deep, no doubt, while Sokka cried in the closet.

He spend his time traveling and fucking around with Toph and her and woeing other Earth Kingdom girls

Attached: dOeemWn.jpg (1280x1920, 731K)

>implying they weren't DPing her together

Attached: 1444082181328.png (500x667, 301K)

You know, real talk: the Gene Yang comics do put a pretty powerful emphasis on splitting up Sokka and Suki. Suki is always with Zuko, while Sokka is always deeply immersed with Team Avatar business, whether it's helping Toph found her metalbending school or going with Katara and Aang on some mission or another. One would think that Yang was trying to force an issue.

Suki is with Sokka in a Free Comic Book Day special that shows the Kyoshi Warriors' backstory but let me warn you that it's kind of cringey at the beginning.

scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4711844.html

Imagine Zuko stripping Suki out of her robes, laying her down on the sheets of his bed, teasing her strong warrior body with his mouth and hands, moving over her neck, over the slope of her breasts.

Imagine her nipples stiffening as he closes his mouth around them, his breath hot with fire as his hands grasp her strong but supple thighs, tracking up to the heat of her pussy only for her lips to open wet around his fingers.

Imagine him entering her, her pussy opening to take in his royalty, back arching up from the bed as his heat fills her, his thrust powerful, even arrogant, bred over generations to be a great fire bender, and as a result so much more than a normal man.

Imagine every thought slipping out of her head as he thrusts into her, not just making love to her, but claiming her, her body giving up to him, eager for him. As her warrior spirit surrenders to her body crying out in pleasure.

Imagine him going deeper than any man has ever been, his fire flooding her. As sounds come out of her that are unrecognizable to her own ears. She can't even think as he takes her, she can only feel his fire and the burning need for something else.

Imagine him beginning to grow tense, about to draw out only for her legs to lock him in place, her body demanding his seed, needing it.

Imagine her lips parted to moan and her eyes rolling over white as he gasps deep inside of her, a fire so intense she thinks she'll die pumping into her.

Imagine his seed spilling out of her billowing pussy lips as he pulls out, as she shudders, her whole body glowing, one last echo of pleasure running through her.

Imagine being Sokka standing outside for the last three minutes, waiting to surprise her, arriving weeks early.

This is the artist doing the next Avatar book, just so you know.

She's gotten better since then.

I'm having difficulty with this because my overpowering impression of Zuko is that he's a total chump.