DEADPOOL 2 Test-Screening Spoilers

Test-screenings for DEADPOOL 2 didn't go very well, and Fox is planning heavy reshoots to salvage the movie. Some spoilers have already leaked.

Deadpool's girlfriend Vanessa is unceremoniously killed off in the first five minutes to make Deadpool want to avenge her. Deadpool later uses Cable's time-travel device to undo her death in the first post-credits scene anyway.

There's barely any plot (Basically, the government program that created Deadpool begins capturing mutants to turn them into living weapons, and Deadpool teams up with Cable to stop them), but the movie is 30 minutes longer than the first and filled with superfluous stuff like a Weasel/Dopinder subplot that barely connects to the main plot.

Deadpool and Cable assemble a team of mutants (Terry Crews, Alexander Skarsgard, etc) to fight the government. They're all brutally killed off for humor without accomplishing much. Second post-credits scene is Cable preparing to assemble the proper X-Force.

Juggernaut the final boss, but is completely CGI and "twice Colossus' size".

X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE Deadpool shows up as one of the mutant clone soldiers. He jobs immediately and Deadpool repeteadly shoots him in the head until there's nothing left of it but mush as one of those "funny because overlong" gags.

Cable and Domino were cool. There's a tease of a Deadpool/Domino romance that doesn't really go anywhere.

Attached: Deadpool.jpg (1500x750, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On the other hand, X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX is performing beyond Fox's expectations and was well-received in at least three different test-screenings. Minor spoilers.

It's DARK. Very little jokes, "shit got serious" tone that works.

Beast dies, accidentally killed by Jean.

Magneto is a good guy throughout and doesn't betray anyone in the third act.

The Skrulls are in it. They have infiltrated the government and attempt to use the Phoenix as a weapon to wipe out the human race.

Jessica Chastain is playing Lilandra, but movie Lilandra is the Skrull Queen, and not S'hiar. She's initially masquerading as Agent Smith, a government agent who acts as their liaison with the X-Men.

Attached: X-Men.jpg (760x428, 44K)

You had me before 'Magneto doesn't go evil' part. That's not Erik I know!

Who shows their boobs ?

Attached: 1C9D2365-7DFF-43D1-AE06-6B3CE51BAA06.jpg (320x480, 64K)

>that last spoiler
disgusting.

Agent Smith? Seriously? Seriously.

>Magneto again
>Mystique again
>Skrulls just to stick it to Marvel
why

I always knew they'd fuck up Deadpool 2. The first movie was passable as a comedy but the execs got predictably greedy after the massive success

>Beast dies, accidentally killed by Jean
>not Mystique
Gooooooooood DAMN IT

Do we ever get "text screening spoilers" from MCU movies? I can't remember any

Attached: simpsons-questions[1].gif (476x322, 8K)

How come we never get word of The New Mutants test screenings?

Surely something so bad as to delay a film (that was three months away from release) by a year and "add a new character" had to be awful.

What the fuck were they expecting? It sounds like a comic book movie to me
All of this sounds like fanfic tier garbage

Attached: EDA14DDC-FE1C-4DB9-A2D5-A3376CB99AD9.jpg (656x2504, 423K)

>The initial story, also from the Wrap, said that Miller’s leaving had to do with the director wanting a much more stylized action sequel, while Reynolds wanted to stick to the humor-based tone of the first one.
>According the reports released over the weekend, the final straw had to do with the casting of Kyle Chandler as Cable. Reynolds objected and won the fight with the studio. But lost the director.

Attached: 707674D8-7394-4018-89AF-8EECE04BED65.png (594x375, 92K)

Keep in mind, the guy who posted this:
>hasn't watched the movie
>loved Just League

If Beast dies here, how the hell is he alive at the end of DoFP?

None of Fox's Marvel shit has ever been good, flush it all and kill Deadpool for good

fuck off ladder

Attached: Yawning.jpg (368x350, 19K)

He never claimed to watch it just thst he knew ppl who did and since NDAs are a bitch he couldnt say much about it.

Should have kept the original director honestly.

I was at the screening

>Deadpool's girlfriend Vanessa is unceremoniously killed off in the first five minutes to make Deadpool want to avenge her. Deadpool later uses Cable's time-travel device to undo her death in the first post-credits scene anyway.
True.

>There's barely any plot (Basically, the government program that created Deadpool begins capturing mutants to turn them into living weapons, and Deadpool teams up with Cable to stop them), but the movie is 30 minutes longer than the first and filled with superfluous stuff like a Weasel/Dopinder subplot that barely connects to the main plot.
Not True.

>Deadpool and Cable assemble a team of mutants (Terry Crews, Alexander Skarsgard, etc) to fight the government. They're all brutally killed off for humor without accomplishing much. Second post-credits scene is Cable preparing to assemble the proper X-Force.
First sentence true. Second not.

>Juggernaut the final boss, but is completely CGI and "twice Colossus' size".
True. Also fun fact Colossus rips Juggernauts pants off, sticks a wire up his ass and then hits juggernaut into a pond to defeat him.

>X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE Deadpool shows up as one of the mutant clone soldiers. He jobs immediately and Deadpool repeteadly shoots him in the head until there's nothing left of it but mush as one of those "funny because overlong" gags.
Not true technically. Deadpool does go back in time to kill barakapool. but its a mid credit gag. He also goes back to Ryan Reynolds reading the Green Lantern script and shoots him in the head too. I have no idea whos spreading the "mutant clone solider" bullshit plot though.

>Cable and Domino were cool. There's a tease of a Deadpool/Domino romance that doesn't really go anywhere.
True they are the best part of the movie. Not true about the romance part. The entire movie he keeps figuring out how to get back to Vanessa whos shown in an afterlife version of their apartment. And then later goes back in time to save her.

I was ready to believe you until you mentioned Green Lantern

>prequel hybrid Deadpool is in it

Well I’ll be damned

>Colossus rips Juggernauts pants off, sticks a wire up his ass and then hits juggernaut into a pond to defeat him.
Well, at least it's not another "rip oiff his helmet and have a telepath take him out" episode.

The last spoiler is completetly disgusting.

he gets better, are you new to superheroes "dying"?

the description you gave sounes way worst than OP's leak desu sempai

Other cool tidbits

>Mojo World reference
>Dark Pheonix cast cameo
>They go to the IceBox
>Hope name drop at the end
>Opens with Deadpool winding up a Ballerina Music box thing but its Wolverine toy impaled like at the end of Logan spinning around to music
>Several MCU jokes, including Deadpool calling Cable "Thanos' at one point.

I'm just trying to let people know how it was. I didn't make the movie

In the end the sad truth is that Fox ruined the movie then, we all know rushed reshoots won't fix a thing

I expected it sadly, the first one was a fluke of luck

Attached: 1375123760396.png (720x404, 165K)

Fox didn’t expect the first one to even be a success. That’s why many of the suits were trying to actively sabotage it. Then it became the highest grossing X-Movie.

Dc base are the more respectable based fanbase

Does Logan happen after DoFP or is it a different timeline

>implying the x-men movies have any continuity at all at this point

Yeah, I saw this coming a mile away ever since the first one started getting so much profits

A year from now when Murdock sells Fox none of this shit will matter anyway

Turns out they did the opposite. Both times.

>It's DARK. Very little jokes, "shit got serious" tone that works.
Didn't Magneto kill like a million people last time?

As a child who witnessed the holocaust, you'd think he wouldn't kill millions of people every other decade in these films.

>Finally had a not totally shit Beast
>dies

and walked away without any of the Xmen saying anything about it kek

First-Class beast is complete shit, Frasier was miles better

Jews witnessed the holocaust and still created the rogue state called Israel.
Did you somehow think (((they))) were any better than Nazis?

Domino was good

Fucking knew it. Everytime they switch the race of the characters it's an omen for something ELSE going wrong, usually everything else, but not that specifically.

>X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE Deadpool shows up as one of the mutant clone soldiers. He jobs immediately and Deadpool repeteadly shoots him in the head until there's nothing left of it but mush as one of those "funny because overlong" gags.
>
youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg

DOES DOMINO GET NAKED???

Did you just call Kelsey shit? He was perfect fucking casting and you suck your own fresh shit off of other men's dicks.

All of this sounds fine.

>you suck your own fresh shit off of other men's dicks

Attached: atcl5.jpg (450x249, 28K)

Neither of these sound bad at all. What exactly did people dislike?

My guess is Fox's expectations were people calling it a fucking dumpster fire, and were surprised that people were merely satisfied, yet indifferent.

Attached: deadpool-2-3840x2400-zazie-beetz-4k-15180.jpg (3840x2400, 766K)

As a fan of Juggernaut I'm happy to see him... but I hope the movies isn't so bad.

sounds pretty weird but I guess they just want to go all out considering the first one's humour was so well received. kinda eager to see Juggernaut

if the Green Lantern thing that the user above posted is true, I might actually be looking forward to this. for some reason, I love when Deadpool interacts with Ryan

I honestly don't know where the bad reaction is coming from. They had us all group up before taking us off the lot, and everyone who saw it that I talked too right after really enjoyed it too.
I honestly liked it more than the first

Bet you anything they'll have reshoots last minute changing all mentions of Skrull to S'hiar. Mouse wants Skrulls in Captain Marvel

Attached: Kree.jpg (2570x1080, 1.03M)

>all the people who went to the test screening happen to be Sup Forumsmrades
Yeah, right.

Man, Reynolds is really butthurt isn't he?

There's a reoccurring joke, then there's beating a dead horse. This is leaning on the latter.

>>all the people who went to the test screening happen to be Sup Forumsmrades
>Yeah, right.

I mean the MCU jokes in the movie did get the biggest laughs at the screening.....

apparently. the movie itself wasn't even that bad considering that there are even worse movies like Ragnarok and Catwoman out there but it just didn't manage to stick to the whole cosmic thing and went all out with the bullshit happening on earth

Right? They spent that coin with the action figure in the first movie

Disgusting. Domino needs to be an albino.

Honestly if they just dialed back or removed JLaw mystique the x-men "prequels" would be all at least decent. Also I am prob in the minority but I like good guy Mags. Well I should say I like morally grey Mags.

>Juggernaut
reeeee jugs isn't a mutant!! get it right hollywood!!!

you think they'll reference the meme again?

This seems like the casual filter we need to get normalidiots out of the series.

While Juggs isn't a mutant he hates them so he is a villain of the mutant teams. Now if they make him a mutant in the movie like they did with X3 I will join you in your fury.

I am kinda hoping they will focus more on the mystic side of things with marvel movies since Doctor Strange is a thing now.

This. X-Men come back more than Jesus.

Fox almost never calls shit by its name anyway.

So what is the plot then?

>write in Misty Knight
>call her Domino
why

>deadpool 1 has a reference to alien 3
>deadpool 2 is alien 3
POETRY

>Agent Smith

Attached: main-qimg-f0b2ce3b4e38b4ed8f982133000369f5.png (602x251, 99K)

But....does...Domino get naked and if not who does

Attached: 07B8DAE7-47FF-47C0-AE97-2F17BB281BE8.jpg (436x370, 79K)

ragnarok is a fun flick

3 time lines

Attached: Harvester_wow.png (594x662, 567K)

>Colossus rips Juggernauts pants off, sticks a wire up his ass and then hits juggernaut into a pond to defeat him
Fuck, that's lame. Hate it when the hero doesn't finish off the final boss himself. One of the things I like about Deadpool 1 boss fight is that not even once did his mask get taken off and he actually delivered the killing blow himself.

Why would you want to see Domino naked when she's a nigger in this version?

>Fox and Disney both own Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
>agree to be adults and each take one and kill off the other so nobody gets confused
>Fox and Disney both own Skrulls
>Fox goes "lolololol lets sabotage the mouse by using them in a completely different context so it'll be confusing for normal people when they're in captain marvel XD"
why

>A woman died to make this pile of shit

Attached: 1518454724984.jpg (640x441, 41K)

>Jean accidentally kills someone on her team

oh boy at least they didnt just kill cyclops again

>agree to be adults and each take one and kill off the other so nobody gets confused

This never happened.

Cyclops apparently kills Jean in the end.

So continuity is fucked either way.

Its coming from a DC fanboy who says he heard bad reactions from people who watched the test screenings.

That's Domino from the comics you fucking retard

Attached: Domino.png (570x542, 719K)

That deal hasn't even finalized yet dumbass. Nothing is going to change.

I knew when Tim Miller left and the budget on this movie bloated to MCU levels that the movie was going to be shit.

>be a fan of a character that's obscure enough to be deemed "blackable"
It still hurts bros

Attached: 1241267.jpg (526x5272, 685K)

Charles get out of my head

They should kill Pietro and call it a day.
I mean, I like him, I like how they managed to make him likable, but it would just make more sense.

Enough bullshit does someone show boobs in this movie or not

Attached: BB194E30-DB24-4978-BD63-1906C935C481.jpg (633x321, 25K)

Is Wally West obscure?

They wanted a token black and it wasn't enough for them to turn just Blind Al black. That was one thing - her ethnicity changed nothing - but a lot of Domino's appeal is tied directly to her look since femme fatales are a dime a dozen, so I'm not watching DP2, which is fine with me because DP was the last cape film I watched since Marvel's first wave of films and MoS.

>>at least one of the women in your shitpost is married to a mexican

Well played 56%

Attached: 1520791841380.jpg (480x360, 26K)

dafne keen

it's fox-marvel, they dont care.

Attached: 1500872075528.png (329x298, 174K)

>at least one of the women in your shitpost is married to a mexican
Could be worse. It could be a black dude

>Beast Dies
>Magneto is pure good.

Don't give a shit if Fox nuXmen finally found their feet or whatever. So glad this train is basically over. Fuck that shitfest of terrible xmen characterization.

Attached: Domino-Edit.png (1200x675, 863K)

> post yfw based feige cancels every single shitty x-movie fox is trying to rush out before the merger, the second it's approved

Attached: ah.jpg (640x539, 80K)

Naked black girls are a good thing. More movies should have them.