TMNT Movie Ideas

A couple of months ago I posted some TMNT movie ideas that I had been working on and anons liked them. I finished writing some more so I'll post the synopsis.

Attached: tmnt2014_by_gashi_gashi-d8d6rob.jpg (752x1063, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LWrEDkzaF4
youtube.com/watch?v=5jsOeNWI23A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post it already faggot

Plz no turtlecock

No ninja fox, go eat a bag of cocks. April isn't enough to get dudes to want to see it. You need waifus.

Each movie will have more focus on a specific turtle
>1st movie (focus: Don)
Stockman is the villain (is seen as joke by the scientific community because of his ridiculous designs (reference his robots from the cartoon), is hired by Saki to re-purpose his mousers to search for the Technodrome.
>April is Stockman's intern (IDW) and after finding out of his wrongdoing and meeting the turtles she helps the turtles get inside Stockman's lab.
>Don allows himself to be captured and manipulates Stockman into solving an impossible equation and punches him in the nose when he’s distracted, saving his bros in the process

Have April O'Neil played by a middle eastern dude who looks exactly like Jesus Christ and doesn't even try to act feminine but nobody ever points out that it's not a woman

>2nd movie (focus: Raph)
Raph is angry that the turtles aren’t doing enough to stop the Purple dragons and sneaks off on his own
Meets up with Casey (after a fight of course) and the two of them track down the Dragons headquarters
The other turtles and April try to find Raph, but are ambushed by Karai, Shinigami and a bunch of Foot soilders, Leo defeats Karai, Mike defeats Shini (after being hypnotized)
Raph and Casey (like in bodycount) fight off a ton of Dragons, but are beaten by a human Bebop and Rocksteady and are brought to Hun who reveals that Casey’s dad was a part of the dragons (the very people he hates).

Sounds like these should be a series of animated shorts instead of whole movies, ala The Clone Wars.

>3rd movie
Leo is freaked out after Casey is beaten by the Foot elite so he meets up with Shredder to make an alliance so that his brothers won't get hurt as well .
The other turtles learn what Shredder is up to and tell Leo. Together they confront Shredder and lose
>Beaten, the turtles, April, Splinter, and Casey go to Northampton to train and heal
>Turtles go back to NYC and fight Shredder again. Splinter finishes him off and Shredder falls off the roof and breaks his back crashing into a passing garbage truck-paralyzing him.

Individual films would never work, this isn't MCU. They were a team to start, with, it should stay that way. Each character got their own development in the original film, take notes from that.

>4th movie (Focus: Mike) City at War
Shredder has disappeared causing their to be a power struggle within the Foot clan between Tatsu and Karai. Tatsu calls Shredder's wife from Japan to assist him and she brings many elite ninjas
The Italian mob (led by Don Turtelli (80s cartoon) try to take over their turf during the Foot clan's revolt.
This results with many innocent people getting killed making Mike feel guilty and decide to make a plan to stop the fighting.
Leo, Mike and Karai head to Shredder's old lair to find a blade that will make the Foot clan subservient.
Don, Casey, and April head to Don Turtelli restaurant to stop him.

I didn't say they were split up, the turtles are always together. There is just more focus on a specific turtle so they can get development

Fair thought, but its a team. Nobody's going to see a film centered on one or the other, they want the whole package.

>5th movie (villian is Krang)
Throughout the last 4 movies (in the background), Krang has been trapped underground inside the Technodrome. He begs Shredder to give him the fuel and parts he needs to power up his weapons.
After being defeated by the turtles, Shredder finally complies and the Technodrome is finally powered up.
It tunnels to the surface and causes massive damage. Turtles sneak in and are defeated by Leatherhead, Bebop, and Rocksteady.
>Mike give Leatherhead some ancheovi pizza (the one topping he hates) and LH saves them so they can stop Giant Android Krang from destroying the city.

I have some more ideas, but I'll stop for now. If anyone want some excerpts (or backstories to characters) feel free to ask

>Krang's backstory
Krang is an Utrom. Utrom are the most intelligent (and benevolent) species in the universe. Krang believes that the Utrom are the superior race and that only they should rule the rest of the universe with their technology and intelligence.
>The Utroms banish him to Dimmension X (war torn dimension that is full of beings rejected by the rest of the universe) because of his ideals where Krang begins to rule with an iron fist with his weapon the Technodrome (using tech from various worlds he conquered). >Eventually, Krang gets bored of the wartorn Dimmension X (he meets the stone warriors (a species that care about nothing, but war and battle) and want to return to the Utrom home world to exact his revenge on them. He tries to build a portal to warp him directly there, but without enough resources Krang is only able to transport short distances (The closest Utroms signal he could track was an Utrom spaceship (floating outside Earth’s atmosphere)
> Krang disguises himself as a normal Utrom and listens to their board meeting where he learn that the Utroms are planning on staying on Earth to observe their species (to see if they are eligible to be incorporated into an universal alliance) Many Utrom believe that the humans are too violent.
>Mortu (leader of a faction of Utrom) volunteers to spend a large period of time observing them. By happenstance there is a guest on the ship: Professor Honeycutt who had plans on building a multidimensional portal for the benefit of the universe alliance (this portal can transport aid and people to vast worlds distances away.
>Krang hears of this and decides he can use it to teleport bombs to the Utrom homeworld and any other world he chooses. Krang attempts to kill Honeycutt (by electrocution), steals his plans and returns back to the Technodrome

This random anons tmnt pitch:
MNT

A sort of ripoff TDKR, especially considering the original turtles were already based on millers work. The turtles are all older and in a New York where the foot won. They have their own brand of clothing and technology, shredder is a bonafide superstar, crime boss, and now in his later years Karai is even pursuing politics. There is a new group of rebels that are seeking refuge in the sewers and find the family hiding in the darkest depths.

Splinter is bedridden on the verge of death, barely coherent. The few words he parts are nonsensical and carry nothing but pity for his sons.

Leonardo’s calm and steady personality has morphed into a disconnected and stoic personality. He has resigned himself to being a hermit in his room.

Raphael’s fury has turned blind. He roams the streets at night looking for any criminals and does not hold back.

Donatello takes a liking to the resistance and sees opportunity. He is mostly the same as he always was, but instead of resenting shredder or his brothers or his current scenario, he merely wishes and waxes on the good old days.

Michelangelo’s youth and happiness has aged him and given him some of the most lessons. Scarred, but not heartbroken like his brothers, he is the kooky wise teacher of philosophy to Leo’s pure mastered combat with lack of heart and direction. He spends most his day being the one caring for master splinter.

Eventually, they all come together with the rebels to fight back against the different notable villains. Shredder fights the turtles and dies the same way he did in issue 1, on his deathbed he reveals he’s been becoming a mogul and phenomenon for decades to prepare for krangs invasion. Unsure of when the utrom will invade, the turtles and rebels silently prepare for it in the shadows and hope for a better world.

I want a feature length version of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LWrEDkzaF4

It has literally everything I want.

As cool as this is, there is no way that this could be made. Unlike Batman, the majority of the population know TMNT only as the 80s version. Besides I think it would be better to have more light-hearted action film than brooding type (but that's just me)

If only.

Right? It's got Casey, extreme violence, and even Krang. Gritty violent TMNT would sell.

April Oneil inherits a small building in Manhattan. Which sits on top of the turtles' lair and a forgotten network of tunnels. Yoshi had come across the secret long ago in the 80s. While human he had been in NYC. A police officer from Tokyo. Tracking a stolen shipment of radioactive cancer drugs. Stolen by a minor yakuza boss named Oroku Saki. The taken to NYC to be sold. Yoshi is exposed and burned. Seeking a safe hie8ng place he breaks into the basement of the Oneil building. Stumbling in the dark he finds a hidden door and falls into the secret basement. Saki and his men are banished to NYC. Until such a time they find Yoshi and recover the drug.

Bitten by rats, Yoshi is mutated at the same time the cancer treatment heals him. Working from the secret basement and tunnel network. Yoshi begins a one man war against the Saki crime family in NYC. Fifteen years later in the year 2000, yoshi finds 4 turtles and keeps them as pets. They are soon exposed to the last of the radioactive medicine. Which turns them slightly humanoid. Yoshi raises them as his sons.

The Oneil building happens to be in the Saki crime family territory. Saki Footmen come into ground floor shop of the building and demand protection money from April. April tries to call the police. They decide to take her into the basement and burn the building down. Noticed by 4 pubescent reptiles. The Saki Footmen are beaten and April rescued.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jsOeNWI23A

Weirdest TMNT scene and character (Don Turtelli)

Donatello looks so girly. I want to shoot a hot wad of my cum up his tight green anus while he moans in a geeky voice and shivers as he feels me throb and cum inside him.

Less masochistic, but yes. But still there's the issue of how to handle the turtle dynamic.