Is Carmen Sandiego even a real criminal? Like, what crimes has she actually committed...

Is Carmen Sandiego even a real criminal? Like, what crimes has she actually committed? It seems to me like people are always chasing her and trying to arrest her because she """"looks suspicious"""" and has a very latina-sounding name. Is she a victim of institutional racism?

Attached: carmen sandiego consider.jpg (960x640, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1344-j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Things Carmen Sandiego has stolen:

The Khyber Pass
The Steps To The Tango
Uluru
The Baton Used To Lead The Vienna Boys Choir
The Fish From Half Of Lake Titicaca
The Plans For This Year’s Carnival
The Silver Pagoda
The Game Winning Puck From The First Stanley Cup Championship
The Strait Of Magellan
The Keys To The Forbidden City
Havana’s Best Cigars
Hans Christian Andersen’s Writing Desk
The Nile River Delta
The Gargoyles From Notre Dame Cathedral
The Keys From Beethoven’s First Piano
The Olympic Flame
The Best Coffee
All The Goulash
Geysir
Gandhi’s Glasses
The Island Of Bali
The Presidential Palace’s Finest Rug
The Salt From The Dead Sea
The Sistine Chapel’s Ceiling
The Snow From Atop Mt Fuji
Nairobi International Airport
Every Last Drop Of Salsa
Casablanca
The Abominable Snowman
The Dykes
All The Kiwi Birds
The Delta Of The Niger River
K2
The Controls For The Panama Canal
The Headwaters Of The Amazon River
A Monkey-Eating Eagle
The Trans-Siberian Railroad
The Middle Of The Trans Arabian Pipeline
The Statue Of Sir Stamford Raffles
The Cape Of Good Hope
The Secret Recipe For Kimchee
The Bulls From Pamplona
The Court Stage From Drottingholm Palace
The Ngorongoro Crater
The King’s Siamese Cat
Every Anchovy From The Black Sea
The Keys To The Tower Of London
The Statue Of Liberty’s Torch
The Mekong River
The Zaire River Ferry

Hasn't Carmen also stolen actual CONCEPTS? I'm pretty sure I remember her stealing non physical things like a language and/or actual EVENTS in history.
Yes, she didn't make it so that an event in the past didn't happen, she stole the actual event itself.

>The Snow From Atop Mt Fuji
Oh come on, how is that even a crime? Like, who even "owns" the snow?

It's a crime because, if you think about it, Carmen also stole the meteorological phenomenon of snow in a small section of the planet. After all, if more snow kept falling, then who would care about the TONS of snow that Carmen somehow managed to take off a goddamn mountain top.

Where did you get this list?

Stealing all the snow will fuck up the environment on the mountain, thus making her an eco-terrorist as well as a thief

I googled 'things Carmen Sandiego has stolen'. I'm pretty sure this list is from the PC games, not the game shows or cartoon.

The Guggenheim museum
The Indy 500's checkered flag
The lean from the Tower of Pisa
The smile from the Mona Lisa

Mt. Fuji's peak is owned by the Sengen Grand Shrine. The snow definitely belongs to someone and thus can be stolen.

What would be the total value of everything she stole and how many years would that add up to?

>The Baton Used To Lead The Vienna Boys Choir
Why Carmen?

and the grand pyramid

>The Dykes

Ooooh.... the ones in Holland for flood control.

the absolute madwoman

In Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego she stole all the White Sox's white socks.

>Every Anchovy From The Black Sea
how

patience and a big net.

she's against male castration.

>The Bulls From Pamplona

Me cago en su puta madre.
That bitch just made it personal

She stole my heart.

Attached: fed48a84bd7a6b91e753e41a025a80b9.jpg (449x540, 58K)

Do not question her powers fool! Play the game and the world will be restored and made whole. Defy the game and we risk that we may awaken that terrible wrath. Woe, woe unto us all should Carmen arm again her red right hand to plague us.

>Havana’s Best Cigars
best on

What if Carmen Sandiego ate all these things>

>Every Last Drop Of Salsa
Okay THAT'S racist.

>Yes, she didn't make it so that an event in the past didn't happen, she stole the actual event itself.

H-how?

it was her niece's quince, you gotta go all out

no, she stole the other ones too

She's just that fucking good.

Carmen Sandiego is the greatest thief to ever live.

Carmen Sandiego stole her own virginity.

>She's stolen land marks or at least pieces of them.
>She's stolen at times the worlds entire supply of certain food items.
>She's even stolen entire species.

Well I'm a little frightened now.

Most of those are invaluable.
around 400k years, probably 200k to her, women always get around half time of prison than men, she will be free in around 160k years if she shows good behavior.

she would just steal the entire global justice system

/Ss/, it has to be, deep in my pants I know it's true.

Can she find and steal Waldo though?

>A Monkey-Eating Eagle
just one? That seems...smaller in scale than normal.

She could just steal the years too.

In the live action show Carmen (or rather her henchmen working on her behest) have stolen.

Mona Lisa
Ngorongoro Crater
La Brea Tar Pits
Loch Ness Monster
Dead Sea
Gateway Arch
Rock of Gibraltar
Replica of George Washington's fake dentures
Lincoln Center
Panama Canal
Great Wall of China
1931 Bugatti Royale
Red Square
Alcatraz
Liberty Bell
SAT Scores
Statue of Liberty's Torch
Hank Aaron's baseball bat
Big Ben
South Africa's diamonds
Golden Gate Bridge
Paris' Fall Fashion Collection
Minnehaha Falls
Arecibo Radioscope
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Deep Thought chess computer
Forbidden City
RMS Queen Mary
Brandenburg Gate

And that's just the first 30 episodes
She's also stolen the Bermuda Triangle, The New York Stock Exchange, the Aztec Calendar, the World Trade Center, all of Idaho's potatoes, The North Pole, Ellis Island, Autobahn, Nigeria's oil wells, Australia's boomerangs, Van Allen Radiation Belts, Mt. Everest, Yetis, Portuguese language, Earth's marble quarries, The International Date Line, Australian Tectonic Plate, Gobi Desert, The Trojan Horse, Blue's music, The Moon, The Ozone layer, Earth's core, The sun, The Chinese written language, the Viking Route to Newfoundland, The Milky Way galaxy, sumo wrestling, South Korea's alphabet, Cuba, the internet, the Spanish letter "ñ".

There's no rhyme or reason to Carmen Sandiego's thievery and her power knows no limit. She's a trickster god. Do you like Queen? Tomorrow she could have stolen your favorite song from history.

and yet she always seems to get caught by a bunch of kids

>she stole portugese language.
I think this compensates all the other robberies.

Trespassing

>Replica of George Washington's fake dentures
so she stole a fake of a fake
also Washington's dentures were made of slave teeth, not wood as is commonly believed

They're endangered so they might as well be a monument, granted smaller than THE ISLAND OF BALI

so are Kiwis but she took all of those

Well he had two pairs, one made of slave teeth, one made of a variety of animal teeth.

>implying she was caught
Let's see you place huge ass light poles on top of 7 random countries from a possible 160+ while under a time limit and also the map is UPSIDE DOWN

Kiwi the fruit or the animal?

or the people of New Zealand?

Oh you

Attached: 1511107962425.png (523x578, 132K)

> Even Carmen fucking Sandiego had a niece
Seriously? What's wrong with 90's cartoons and their excess of nephews/nieces?

You forgot my heart.

Attached: 1384132180626.png (480x477, 92K)

Jokes on you, she stole your fetish too!

It would be the deathmatch of the (past) century.

Attached: Vamers-Artistry-Carmen-Sandiego-and-Wheres-Wally-A-Perfectly-Unfindable-Match-Banner.jpg (957x312, 55K)

Could Carmen Sandiego be considered an SCP for successfully stealing such things as she has?

Attached: SCP.png (923x836, 51K)

Why hasn't Carmen San Diego ever stolen something related to the Holocaust?

But user, she did.
the evidence

Attached: lupin III stirring a cup.gif (500x281, 781K)

Her itinerary is loaded with moving violations.

Anything can be an SCP if you write it a certain way.

yes, the animal

>The steps to the tango

How dies that fucking work

Did people try to tango and just fall on their asses?

You just can't anymore. Your mind cannot fathom it and you will wind up doing something else.

Attached: A8CDBA2A-4D6E-494F-A771-EC13FA12D150.jpg (630x940, 179K)

Go back to /soc/ you dumb tranny you'll never be a real woman

Holy shit this bitch stole the lean, the fuck will we drink now

>That SCP that's just the cool-aid man

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1344-j

SCP-1344-J is a carnivorous, apparently silicon-based living organism. The creature's translucent tissue appears similar to glass, but is quite elastic and highly resistant to damage. SCP-1344-J displays some similarities to the genus Nepenthes, as its whole body is essentially a globe-shaped sac, open at the top and filled with digestive fluids. Stubby limbs are attached to the sac. Sensory organs (two eyes, a nose) and a "mouth" (not used for eating, and serving solely for vocalization) are visible at the front of the creature, composed of a similar glass-like substance, but black in color. A torus-shaped structure at the back of the sac is theorized to act as the brain.

SCP-1344-J isn't directly aggressive most of the time, and hunts by attempting to coax victims to reach into its sac and drink some of its digestive fluid. As it is highly corrosive, the victims' innards will typically dissolve painfully within minutes after as little as 150 ml is drank. SCP-1344-J then absorbs the dead remains with its skin.

When SCP-1344-J feels threatened, or wants to reach possible victims in the vicinity, its most remarkable ability manifests. It is capable of causing major structural damage by easily destroying most walls and other barriers, including those made of wood, stone, steel, [DATA EXPUNGED] and titanium. SCP-1344-J will simply run through the barrier in its way, typically causing a shower of destructive debris, dealing life-threatening or outright lethal wounds to those on the other side. SCP-1344-J is noted to vocalize a single, specific noise while destroying an obstacle in this way; while originally thought to be a "battle-cry" of sorts, it is now theorized that SCP-1344-J damages objects by generating vibrations of a specific frequency with its vocalization organ, causing a mechanical resonance within the obstacle.

Is the new Netflix cartoon still coming out?

They would be best friends.

Attached: 720EA624-B119-4D29-B8DA-64A826CFEDD1.png (504x480, 571K)

>YWN be eaten by carmen sandiego
feels bad man

I did not want to know that. I did NOT want to know that.

>she will never steal your virginity

Attached: tear.jpg (500x301, 27K)

Attached: 7ebaf9bd94a0f88aeb4007b694a2d089.jpg (181x200, 5K)

She wouldn't even need to fuck you though, she'd just steal the concept of your virginity.
So you technically wouldn't be a virgin, but you still wouldn't have had sex with her (or anyone)