Will DuckTales 2017 ever air on Disney Junior...

Will DuckTales 2017 ever air on Disney Junior? The only reason I am asking this is because I remember the original airing inside Playhouse Disney (Before it got the name) from October 1995 - September 1997 and again (This was when it got the name) from September 1999 - May 2000 on Weekends and again from September - November 2000, but this time it was Everyday

Attached: ducktales-2017.jpg (568x416, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcpLTH_Sadg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Will DuckTales 2017 ever air
Fixed it

I only ever saw the pilot recently. It's that bad?

I believe the point being made is that the second half the first season of the new show has mysteriously disappered and will seemingly never air.

they should have named it webbytales

this gave me autism.

Seriously, when did the last episode even Air? I want to say sometime in December?

Why the fuck does Disney keep doing this? Cartoon Network's pretty bad with it too, just forcing us to go months without a single new episode.

I hope new episodes come soon

My timestamp on the last episode is
>2017-10-28
Now, that's not the airdate it's just when I downloaded it so it's been even longer.

The last episode aired on the 2nd of december. That's more than 3 months of not airing any new episodes for your brand new series.

It's so fucking weird. When this show was coming out, they were hyping it up so much. They even had trailers for Theaters about not using cellphones in the theater! And then...it's gone. Not a single word of it and it absolutely vanished from the public consciousness. It's the weirdest fucking shit.

I can't even begin to wrap my head around that kind of logic, like is the idea to tantalize? Three whole goddamned months after nearly a summer of hype.

I don't even think there's much to tantalize. People already criticized the show's out of order airing that made it feel like the Webby show, and now we've had not even a blip of mention that the show is still on.

Disney ordered 22 episodes last time I checked and the pilot episode they put on youtube got 5 million views. How the fuck does this happen?

There's plans to dump all the Disney XD shows on the Disney Channels of their respective countries.

Which is why for example in Germany, Ducktales 2017 will be rebroadcasted again at Disney Channel, and also get a new theme song (the very original German theme song belongs to the ARD and thus cannot be used by Disney). This stuff was already being planned since December 2017.
That was the main reason for the extreme huge delay of Ducktales 2017.

Because they hyped it up so much.

No, they just never fucking air it.

Then why not just already air the episode on the disney channel? Do they really need three months to do that?

Time slots need to be prepared some time in advance. You also need to prepare show promotions, contact advertisers who might want channel deals and coordinate the sales.
Also, it's not just Ducktales 2017. Everything from Disney XD will be transferred. Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Tangled, Milo Murphy's Law, the various Marvel shows.
Disney XD is to be dissolved.

That means a lot of restructuring.

Attached: nuducktalesvirginsvquackpackschads.png (2300x1000, 308K)

Y'know, I actually liked Quack Pack despite all three being cliche 90's kids. It did give them some identity beyond 'Scrooge and Donald's nephews'.

Daisy even went from 'The Duck version of Minnie' to her own character.

The superhero episodes were always my favorite, since they each took 'strength, speed and intelligence' to super hero levels.

Attached: QuackPack.jpg (260x240, 17K)

I love Donald!

We all do.
But we still won't get him until Disney is finally done with all their transfer.
In the most worst case, the newest episodes will be aired in summer.

The Disney Junior part might seem like bait to you , seeing as how DuckTales was never a preschool show, but youtube.com/watch?v=FcpLTH_Sadg is proof that at one point, the show aired inside the preschool block