Who killed Jonas Venture

>who killed Jonas Venture
>who are dean and hanks mother?
>Could the Monarch be Rustys Half Brother
>will trianas friend from season 2 come to arch hank
>why did the writers make brock turn his car electric
>when will we get season 7

All this and more will be discussed without consensus In The Venture Bros Thread

Attached: drink poison.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

>who killed Jonas Venture
No one
Jonas
>Could the Monarch be Rustys Half Brother
Maybe probably not.
>will trianas friend from season 2 come to arch hank
Never ever
Commentary on the cool of yesteryear being emasculated and dated.
>when will we get season 7
November according to the bump but we lie sometimes.

Rusty hank dean are all brothers. Hank is Dermots uncle not his sibling. When this comes out you all will shit realizing this is real. Also Jonas has a vagina that's why rusty always gets so freaked out by the thought of his father naked.

why can I see this being a thing

Dean and Hank were born after jonas died. Dirmott was also born before Dean and Hank too or around the same time.

I thought Kano killed Jonas?

Attached: KanoMKXx.jpg (959x1080, 570K)

but like we have practically seen Jonas's dick several times.

I needed topics for the OP. However kano never did say he did it only that it was implied. I still believe it though to protect the orb.

Jonas never died. Watch the show again.
I never said they weren't born around the same time. Rusty is Dermots dad but hank and Dean are Rusty's brothers. Jonas is the father of all of them EXCEPT Dermot.

Kano killed The Blue Morpho

Key word practically. You never see it even in the uncensored dvds. Only rustys interpretation. Which is flawed as always

I am and they keep saying jonas died. I have watched the series like 7 or 8 times. I cant see anything implying hes alive. Its like that silly theory that the monarch and dr girlfriend are "swingers" cause of that one line in PROM.

What about the time when the monarch and 24 acidentally watch the Jonas's sex tape.

Does Wide Whale just not give a shit that the Monarch killed his brother?

Attached: 48lwk4w.gif (500x288, 848K)

I thought we already knew it was the crazy catwomam.

NO the season 5 episode where she retruns rusty said she made her think she was their mother so he could get alimoney payments

at this point I think Hank and Dean are just clones

like they are just a genetic engineering experiment, they don't have any real parents although they probably were made starting with Venture DNA at least

They could be for all we know, however Orpheus MASTER only said they were cloned so many times and since he seems to know everything I think they had at least a surrogate mother.

Jonas either died in a faultless/personal fault accident that was too embarrassing to reveal to anyone but who found him.

Theory is that's part of why he wants to archRusty so he can cuck the Monarch since it's widely known that Monarch is one of the few villains that actually hates his guy.
The guy that helped Rusty and Jonas confirms that there was a real Dean at one point.

Except Orpheus's master is wrong about that, they were only cloned once and they made all the clones at the same time.

I can't remember shit!

True however the "original" did die. Either way I think they had a surrogate mother.

Where is Vendata?

Attached: tumblr_mq0nj36qxo1qd0uvco3_1280.png (1280x720, 645K)

Electric cars have a much quicker 0-60 for a car chase and are quiet so you can sneak up on someone.

So it would actually make it a more efficient murder machine.

Only problem right now with them is expense, range and that they blow up like a Pinto in a wreck if the cells rupture.

Dunno. Could be dead or they could have escaped. Maybe they'll come back as another hero having died a second time.

You do see it in the uncensored version of The Doctor is Sin. It evens flops around.

It does not really matter anymore. Every time they start hinting at answering any of these questions they retcon it right back out in the following season.

Which one got all recessive genes and who got the dominant ones

Wasn't Vendata made from the dead remains of the original Blue Morpho, who also died in an experiment working for Jonas?

probably maybe.

Attached: unff.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

god I wish that were me

go get implants

live your dreams

or some of that super soldier serum

Attached: hatredboobs-full.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

I think he means he wants to be 21 there.

like that would ever happen

just get tits

Attached: I shoulda posted this.jpg (341x282, 25K)

You can't stuff your face in your own chest, so what's the point?
Groping is only fun when they're Hitomi Tanaka sized.

maybe some practice tits to start?

Attached: Snapz-Pro-XScreenSnapz005.jpg (1670x930, 97K)

>that uncomfortable feeling when Sgt Hatred was running around with a white tank top and he just looked like a butch lesbian

the realization that he had most of the letters of HATRED removed and now has a VD tattoo

or eat some mallowmars

there are no wrong answers here

Attached: my tits are back!.png (1280x800, 690K)

I never noticed how many of the venture bros men grow tits

not going to bother getting a screen cap but Rusty lactated at least once

more of this just keeps coming to mind

sometimes they are tits

Attached: Assassinanny_911.png (720x406, 191K)