Can you name one KOTH character who has more potential power than Awakened Lama Bobby...

Can you name one KOTH character who has more potential power than Awakened Lama Bobby? People like to say that ProPain Hank or Billdozer are the most powerful but we didn't even get to see Bobby's full awakened potential and yet even Hank was scared of it.

Attached: latest[1].png (320x240, 83K)

>doesn't think Shi-Shi-Sha Dale Full Power (w/ Pocket Sand) isn't the OP
I bet you're the type of faggot that thinks Angered Khan can last more than 5 seconds against HOO YEAH Peggy. Dumbass......

Attached: 20171004_151501.jpg (423x409, 139K)

Name a better fight, I fucking dare you
>But Daaad I don't think I can beat him with you gone, he doesn't even have testicles
>"A real man always hits above the belt son"
>"Now show him the real power of a Hill, I know you can do it boy"

Attached: 1521571324639[1].jpg (516x425, 23K)

>that final I DONT KNOW YOU! as he blows Cell to atoms
Still gives me chills

Pfft, maybe in the D tier you'd be right.

I mean sure, at KOTH's equivalent of the street level you make a good argument but calling any Dale OP in the same thread as ProPain Hank or Billdozer is just laughable.

Dale should stick to exterminating mutant roaches and hunting John Deadcorn in post apocalyptic Arlen, his character doesn't work in galactic universe/cross over events.

>That time Eddy scammed the Z fighters of all of their Kai energy
Admit it, if given enough prep time he could defeat anyone.

Billdozer with John Redcorn's 'new age healer' buff is pretty unstoppable. It prevents bill from being effected by the 'holiday depression' de-buff. Even Pro-Pain Hank will have trouble one on one.

If you are having trouble with this combo, bring an M.F. Thaterton along to distract Pro-Pain Hank and then you can score some sweet crits until you get the hang of it and can do it solo.

How do people feel about the Butt-head Hank skins coming out soon? I think its just a nostalgia cash grab.

Attached: IMG_0271.jpg (225x225, 30K)

That fight was so great, watching Cell lose his shit when none of his attacks effect Bobby
>"HOW?! The boy's absorbing my attacks like he's made of mush...!"

That one time Dale figured out a hard counter to King Crimson

>jobs immediately after.
Dorks.

I still can't get over how OP Dale's pocket sand ability is. It doesn't do a lot of damage, but it has a high chance of inflicting the "Crying" and "Blinded" debuffs, which severely reduces the accuracy of an enemy. His weak stats make him seem kind of useless as a damage dealer, but is ability to spam pocket sand will prevent enemies from landing any of their hits. Easily my favorite party member.

Attached: 1470684300506.png (2518x1024, 282K)

Rolf vs Bobby

who would win?

Attached: rolf.png (283x500, 125K)

this is the one time where I feel a variation of that image isn't exaggerated at all

>even Hank was scared
How did he pull that off? Wheel of Fortune into Lose-a-Dong scissor kick?

CHADSEPH

Attached: 1515947607592.png (500x375, 247K)

The answer is obviously Cotton after he absorbed Piccolo's DNA and gained the ability to regrow his shins.

JOBBY HILL

Attached: 1521278758314.png (650x490, 434K)

That's because Bobby stopped training and wasn't in any combat form. We explained this a 1000 times.

Only if you forgot the Redcorn now has a booming business in children’s entertainment and is now in a relationship with ‘Candy and will probably have the Redcorn name live on through her. Plus he’s still there for Joseph even if he will never be seen as a father, (panda hunt episode).

On a side note, his accuracy to catch flying projectiles puts him on even playing fields with red neck Kahn.

>the OUCH! on Dale's hat
I really love it when they go the extra mile

Eh, years down the line Joseph will figure it out and will probably try to connect with him on some level. A lot of kids in similar situations like having been adopted or something do things like that when they get older.

I forgot to add, all Hank variations are weak to charcoal based consumables. Get a creeper Joseph to slip them in his items and remove his normal ones and they go down quick.