Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: IM in a bit of a ...PICKLE.png (1054x840, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/subtlety
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least he has a gf, one who doesn't demand emotional breaks and tugging at his heartstrings which have never known any other serious relationship.

>ywn fuck a morty with tits
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

>modern "adults".
I give it 3 years before you see pacifier and diapers being a fashion statement.

Do you think he told her to keep the mask on later that night?

It’s cringy as an outsider looking in, but looking at the table and the decorations you can get an idea of the amount of effort the gf put in. Definitely cringy but it is extremely sweet.

>one who doesn't demand emotional breaks and tugging at his heartstrings which have never known any other serious relationship
How do you know she isn't like that?

Imagine if he fucks her with the head on, and she keeps making those noises Morty makes whenever he's in trouble
>oh, oh no, oh jeez
>if-if you're gonna cum in my butthole, at least clean after you're done, o-okay?

According to the show: yes

Yeah like honestly it's only slightly cringy to me, and I think that's mainly coming from the mask, or maybe just intrinsic cringe from seeing only one person sitting at a party table? But honestly this is a super cool gesture and the gf here as totally marriage material. Look how cute all the little prints are! the Tiny Ricks, the little butter robot, the lil hand-written Kalaxian Crystals sign.

You can really tell how sweet the gf is, going through all this effort to make something special for her bf on his bday.

They seem happy and they're not hurting anyone or being assholes so what's the problem?

He seems happy about it.

it's stupid and he probably knows it, but at least she put the effort in.

so are the kalaxian crystals pop rocks?

>you will never have a sweet gf who would go through these sorts of lengths to show that she has an interest in you and a dumb cartoon you like to watch

thats a feel i didnt want today.

Did they do it with the mask on?

>autistic people have gfs and you don't

Attached: autism love.png (517x684, 669K)

you re not alone user

what the fuck am I even looking at with that friendship ring, a poke ball and spherical r2

Let them be happy, at least I don't want a butterface girl or someone with mental illness. If they fucked, they will have a retarded child. Not my problem.

The hand doesn't count genius.

The problem is that it's not happening to me.

Attached: 1296001376490.jpg (748x748, 287K)

Thanks for the punch in my gut.

Attached: I'll drink and go to bed.png (640x478, 392K)

>there's no cake in the shape of a burning bible with Rick saying "wubalubadubdub god isn't real morty"

Attached: 1520067056503.gif (500x365, 197K)

Man, was this thread made just to shit on the GF? Because this is really thoughtful. I wouldn't want soething like this but she put in so much effort and seems to love the redditor a lot. Good for the both of them. I hope it works out.

This. I think it's honestly more cringey that the two of them are this obsessed with the show in the first place, moreso than the actual gesture.

I often think this and then I look at the women who are dating those types and stop thinking it. What's much worse is the 6/10 very cookie cutter guys who have GFs that are above their league both physically and personality wise, I'm much more jealous of them

And in other news user hates on happy people

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>say's that on Sup Forums

she has nice tits so I can't judge

I mean I guess it was thoughtful and if the guy likes it, he likes it and I'm not gonna argue that.

It just also seems really fucking stupid though. Like yeah I like some dumb shows too, but I wouldn't at all want a whole birthday gift/party just referencing them; it's way too much. I know that's just my perspective and all, but just one or a few of the things in the picture wouldn't come off as bad to me as all those elements taken together.

I praise her effort but I hate the thematics.

He's got someone who loves hi enough to try to do something special for his birthday, regardless of how stupid the thing actually is, that's a hell of a lot more than a lot of other people have.

Nice work on the Meeseeks balloons.

What's inside that box though (on the right)

>you will never have a gf who will do something really fucking cringy for you on your birthday

Attached: 1490838058655.jpg (900x973, 93K)

Of course, if he didn't want to fuck Morty he isn't a true fan.

On...or off?

Well like Kaz said, we are here just to suffer user

Really sweet, cringy, but sweet

The morty mask is what nightmares are made of

>have a chad friend
>always brags
>mostly about bumping uglies in one nighters.
>But he's usually angry about everything as well.
>Short fuse.
>Girls who meet him would never trust him.
>He slowly builds a circle of people who secretly find him annoying because he shoehorns any chance to brag about himself.
>One day find him crying and shit about how he feels abnormal and socially awkward (despite not being so)
>Find out he killed himself not long after that.

Meanwhile I see stuff like these Just makes my day.

Is this a cringe thread?

Attached: 1491961886162.png (960x768, 1.23M)

>Instead of cringe everyone is saying this is sweet or they want to fuck the girl.
You're all natural beta orbitors

>tfw i will never have a bf who would appreciate me doing something like this
lol

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>"haha rick and Morty fans are so cringe XDD"

Are we really still on this shit? 14 year olds and YouTube normies are mocking them at this point. The meme is fucking dead and this shit is more annoying than the fanbase ever was.

Yes we are because this is Sup Forums. Feel free to go back to normiebook if you don't like it.

What's that thing adhered to his stomach?

Is it for diabetes?

is that guy fucking dressed as Mee Deechi from clone wars?

The perfect Sup Forums wedding

Attached: 1515656576249.jpg (2008x1354, 632K)

The bride and the groom look like the fucking family planning their disney vacation from the wikihow
fucking lol.

>the black knight
good shit.

I'm glad they're happy but I hope I never meet them. I may not like them but it's none of my business what they do with their lives.

I know why this is the case for me, I just have nothing to offer as a romantic partner.

Attached: 1518732828930.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

I dont care whats around it. if there's jack daniels, im happy.

Kinda creepy, honestly

>ring isnt even in the right finger
kek

I would do anything for a gf who went to such lengths out of love, I will never have a gf much less one of a high qaulity, but I hope those who do appreciate what they have.

>tfw the latter
>first gf, looked exactly like Morticia Adams from the old Adams family show
>parents were researchers at eli lily
>fell apart after 5 years due to life changes, mutual mental illness
>second only gf was total turkish qt, mom worked at fbi, good stock
>fell apart after 6 months because guess what dating bitches you met on /r9k/ isnt really viable
Thinkin of suicide every fucking day

Attached: 12F54908-7E9D-483F-9142-2B4638A18C7E.jpg (255x255, 24K)

I had a gf who did stuff like this
Didn't change the fact that she was fucking nuts and not a viable option for a partner unless I wanted my life to be full of shit with the occasional gems.
All of you lonely losers who think you want this don't know what you'll have to put up with on a daily basis. That goes for any woman, not just the crazies.

Attached: dtbgtns.jpg (481x394, 35K)

To be fair, they're probably not autistic fucks

Hard to explain why I hate when people do this but I do

i feel so alone

i'll hold you user

insulin pump

this might actually be the creepiest shit I've ever seen. On par with mom's throwing their 32 year old sons birthday parties and making them wear a hat while they blow out the candles type shit.

I think the cringy thing is that he shared this online.
This kind of moments should remain private, they are much more meaningful this way.

This was cool, until I saw the presents.
Fuck I hope the big one isn't Rick & Morty merchandise too.

it's not adults
it's just white men
it's always white men
always.

it's not white genocide. it's white suicide. don't blame "jews" or "niggers". you made a choice. now live with it white "men"

Its a very sweet and thoughtful gesture, but holly shit is this cringe.

That guy was no chad.
That was a faux-chad.

Is that some kind of colostomy bag?

>Fuck I hope the big one isn't Rick & Morty merchandise too.

Considering the decor I think it's a guarantee.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/subtlety

>that Nidoking on the window

Attached: 1520483422460-co.jpg (480x480, 26K)

post the Sup Forums one

>No one has pointed out all the black characters are sitting in the last row yet

you're getting slow Sup Forums

I don't care about their emotions. I'd rather neither of them reproduce.

>ywn be this alpha

Attached: 1517753273532.jpg (640x640, 111K)

>so what's the problem?
These creatures breed.

Not seen ifs his costume for Rick for the sex later.

The awkward weird sex.

O shit

>Same height as a woman
>alpha
He's a very successful beta and should be congratulated for doing so well

I'd kill for a gf like this. Or really, any gf, but especially this one.

This is also my fetish.

This thread is full of people laughing at the things I sincerely want.

>That guy's wife
>Moon over June face

There really isnt that much effort put into this. Most of that stuff was probably bought at a FYE. The only thing she had to do is print out some pictures and draw faces on balloons.

Well since 90% of the thread is saying it's cringey but a sweet gesture. I will go full contrarian and say that I find this disturbing. At least the mask.

>if-if you're gonna cum in my butthole, at least clean after you're done, o-okay?
Everyone cleans up their own cream pie.
I can't make you fart out my cum.
Ya gotta do that yourself.
What are you, new?

Attached: 2aNdwwB.jpg (2000x2000, 564K)

>spherical r2
>not bb8
>wew

Attached: fIg5frO.png (248x265, 128K)

>Shawn Spencer holding a pineapple, but no Gus.

>>No one has pointed out all the black characters are sitting in the last row yet
>you're getting slow Sup Forums

OH SHIT all the blacks are in the back
the things you guys notice

Why has no one on this thread brought up that this pic probably isn't real and is most likely just reddit viral advertising?

This shit happens all the time these days.

Well out of 2/3 black characters are in the back row. There's a third on the other side in the second to last row. Don't recognize him though.

I mean I think this one is much better than all the others just by virtue of the the fact that it isn't something that exists in real life, just a corny drawing. It seems like they had a normal wedding based on what they're wearing in the picture rather than some annoying themed wedding.

I wonder what kind of people their children would be. Do creatures like that produce normal offspring or would their kids be the Antichrist of autism?

Attached: katz_pepe.gif (343x338, 15K)

Autistic, fiction oriented parents like that usually end up making their kids extremely normal because teens are typically repelled by what their parents like/act like.

It's a burden I have to bear. I am a martyr for humanity, suffering so that people may be happy. I won't interfere, I won't tell them "no." They may not like me, I may not like them, but as long as someone in this world can live without fear and loathing, that's good enough for me.

Attached: brad1.jpg (184x184, 7K)

I imagine if I had married and paid for one of those. My side would be almost 100% male anime characters and Kirei, of course, would be the priest.

I would masturbate everytime I saw the picture.

Attached: sexual explosions.jpg (680x727, 200K)

Honestly the amount of effort put into this makes it sweet. My biggest fear is to be stuck for life with some aloof woman who barely cares about anything.