Thanos gets hit in the balls

>thanos gets hit in the balls
>"OOOOOH RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES!"

Attached: 1521556403865.jpg (1242x1508, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfhLlqmTYgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHA! MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN! XD

This shit is hilarious! But.... I think Thanos should be a woman kicking someone in the infinite stones! Come on, Marvel is 2018!

Oh I know! Thanas kicking Captain Boremerica right in his patriarcal finite stones.

Then we see T'challa becoming president of the world!

You already posted this on Sup Forums.

This is a Sup Forums post.

Sup Forums, leave.

>Thanos decapitates Loki
>waxes eloquently about contrast to the ancient norse myth where Loki got out of decapitation by stipulating that as he requested that no other part of his body be harmed in the deal for his head, his neck could not be cut

Attached: smile.gif (500x500, 907K)

>thanas
>not Dione

>Thanos being challenged to anything
"Blah Blah Blah! I'm not gettin out of this chair!"

>Alien brings an infinity stone into Thanos' pawn shop
>"Listen, I've got to make a profit here, and an item like this needs a specific market..."

Why not cut his head in half?

The wording of the deal is usually "remove his head without harming any other part of his body" in exchange for the treasures/masterworks the dwarves(?) made.

Removing his head requires damaging the neck, otherwise you don't fully remove it or you simply damage it.

Dione is THANOS REAL NAME!?!?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!

HE IS TRANS?!

Rick is so full of shit.

Not gonna like he looks better here.

>not just punching his skull into a fine red mist

Stupid ass vikings. No wonder they're extinct

>Snyder cut

That harms the neck though. Or if it doesn't, leaves a bit of the head and doesn't fit the contract of "removing his head"

Attached: nMfMJQm.jpg (500x556, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LfhLlqmTYgw

Attached: Infinity stones.png (643x457, 60K)

>"mmmmmmm check please!"

Why does he look like Rick Harris from Pawn Stars?

Attached: hearditthroughthegrapevine.jpg (267x314, 60K)

Cheese and crackers, cheese and crackers indeed.

Attached: thanos.jpg (800x1182, 506K)

Why is Thanos such a meme character?

All the bitching about MCU being too comedic and quip heavy, but I think it could actually work if the comedy came from stupid shit like this.
Fucking old comics are filled with weird garbage, just make that the comedy.

Can't you do what paleontologists do: smash away at first and then switch to smaller tools as you approach the parts you need undamaged?

My god, can you not understand there is no official border between the neck and head? That's the entire nature of the trick.

It's like asking exactly when white becomes black when traveling through shades of grey.

Attached: Hzms34f.png (746x717, 102K)

Yes there is. Just cut right below the jaw in a circular patern, then start shattering the part that connects the spine with the skull.

i hope that's in the movie
awful garbage is more entertaining than the usual mediocrity

No there isn't, cutting anything below the jawline counts as cutting the neck. Cutting above the jawline leaves part of the head.

Cutting on the jawline itself is impossible, but even if you could the neck doesn't follow that distinction all the way round. That's literally the "joke" of the ancient myth, sorry I ruined a thousand + year joke by explaining it for you.

>cutting anything below the jawline counts as cutting the neck.

No, it's not. The Jaw is separated bone structed from the spine. Just cut it right there and carve the rest.

o im laffn

...the neck is not synonymous with the spine. It is not actually a medically distinct unit beyond the definition as "the part of the body that connects the head to the torso/rest of the body". Good luck removing the head without damaging the part of the body that "connects the head to the rest of the body"

Sorites paradox. Also known as Loki's wager. Look it up.

Why does he have facial hair?

I hate how I pictured Mike Myers inThanos make up up to the texture of the skin and the facial expression.

Attached: catinthehat.jpg (650x398, 38K)