Is this game popular with autistic people? Because I am LOVING it!

>Is this game popular with autistic people? Because I am LOVING it!

Christ, did Sup Forums write that joke?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fh9gf4_Bp94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theres no way that's a real line in the show...is it?
I don't know because i haven't watched it past 3 episodes.
Fanbase got too annoying to be associated with.

Attached: Mysoggyknees.jpg (300x389, 24K)

Sounds exactly like something Dan Harmon would say on his podcast.

It's real.

youtube.com/watch?v=fh9gf4_Bp94

@0:30

>Fanbase got too annoying to be associated with.
But you don't... talk with the fanbase to watch the show.

Attached: 1521198595580.png (779x713, 308K)

Yeah but here's the thing about memes and buzzwords: They only sound okay on the internet. The instant someone starts saying in real life, "You fucking autismo! Use some more buzzwords with your CalArts show!" you sound like a fucking retard and it becomes lame. Especially if you're a 45-year old trying to sound hip and cool with all the 20-year olds on the internet.

For some people it's a really stupid justification to not like something they already didn't want to like.

You sound like a little insecure bitch.
Jesus Christ,criticize the show for its' content,not its' fanbase.
You can literally watch the entirety of the show without coming in contact with its' fanbase.

>But you don't... talk with the fanbase to watch the show.

I'll give you that. But the fact that i'm reminded of what sort of person i'd probably turn into for liking the show would just haunt me.

Also getting caught with Rick and Morty on your watchlist is like getting caught gushing over k-pop boy bands. It's just embarrasing now.

The content sucks anyways

Attached: 1521177661134.png (1280x768, 538K)

>Rick and Morty autism combining with Minecraft autism

Now we just need to work Sonic the Hedgehog into this and we'll have a monster that would rival Christina(male) Chan.

I turned myself into a pickle hedgehog, Morty! Wubba-lubba-go-fast!

Attached: pickle_sonic.jpg (500x349, 53K)

Sup Forums has become infested with these retards. Ask them if they like a show and they immediately start talking about the fanbase.

no, it was reddit

>contrarians missing the joke that south park already made it years earlier

>I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW MINECRAFT
Jesus

Who said we would accept it cause South Park did it?

That episode fucking sucked, too. Only good joke were the Time Warner employees.

The video game thing was cool when they did it with World of Warcraft while no one else had done something like that, but not a second time years later.

>I am LOVING it!
Great, something else he'll try and get McDonald's to pay him for.

While that is true, when the fan base does stupid things like the pickle Rick meme or the szechuan bullshit, you can't help but associate that stuff with the original content even if it's been exploited to hell and back. You'd likely end up feeling annoyed at something you may have found funny, only because it makes you recall the stupid shit the fandom has done.

As if saying that on the Internet doesn't make you sound retarded too.

Attached: 1517798234552.jpg (251x216, 28K)

It sounds considerably less retarded. Much like the difference between having a #hashtag in your post and people actually fucking saying hashtag.

It's more of a tumblr line because it's implying Rick, the protagonist, is autistic and thus representation etc., but these kind of distinctions can get pretty thin when you break out the comb and go line-by-line like that.

Season 3 was really bad.

Attached: 1521050930842.jpg (1083x92, 88K)

This is kind of a result of the Sup Forumsification of Sup Forums and how all that matters anymore is whether something is pandering to or triggering the SJWs and no one here actually reads the comics or watches the cartoons.

>Who said we would accept it cause South Park did it?

I don't give two tugs of a dead dogs dick what you accept

You care way to much about what other people think. Like the show, hate the show, whatever, but youre making decisions on how to spend your time based on how it will look to others, and thats no road to happiness my friend.

Attached: 151A8E67-F125-4D23-9712-6E13AE74574C.jpg (700x310, 51K)

All this time I thought S3 was suffering from season 1 syndrome from the huge influx of new writers, but if Dan Harmon himself wrote that fucking scene, it wasn't the new writer's faults at all, and the truth is the show was fucked from the start.

Attached: shigdigpig.jpg (696x640, 49K)

I used to suggest people watch Rick and Morty, but that has stopped.

Only instance of this shit I ran into was napoleon dynamite. Had I seen the movie first I might have thought it was funny, but it came out when I was in High School. Hearing people talk like retards for 3 months and then seeing the movie did that movie no favors for me. But I was in highschool, and I skipped to many days to just leave the situation.
Now I can be a fan of a show like Voltron and I just avoid the fanbase like the plague they are. So unless your in highschool why would a fanbase bother you? Are you a hostage?

Attached: 9658AAD3-7327-48E1-81C7-CD0B039E4ED0.jpg (1000x557, 68K)

>Identity politics is what I use to tell me if I like a show

Here I was hoping your picture would be ironic

I have a Facebook page so I may as well be in high school

>Not watching something because of people who like it
>Having watched Rick and Morty in the first place
You need to kill yourself

bump