Star wars

im so happy marvel took over the star wars comic business

Attached: star-wars-comics-700x300.jpg (700x300, 71K)

How long until they take over every business, making everything terrible?

about 3-8 years

Attached: ultimate sheeving.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Got a question for you Sup Forums:
>I've got every new Marvel Star Wars issue to date (of the main series)
>Besides Marvel 2-In-One, Star Wars is the only other Marvel book I buy regularly now
>I've paid full cover price for every issue since I get them the week they come out
>Now, after Last Jedi, I'm burnt out on Star Wars and the hype doesn't feel the same anymore
>I want to drop SW from my pull list with #45, but on the other hand I want to wait until #50 (or whenever this new storyarc ends)
What do, Sup Forums?

you know what to do finish it!

every time a new person draws the emperor, they try to make him look crazier then before.

it reminds me of how artists treat the joker.

Attached: 1515634379904.png (476x635, 372K)

Did something happen to the general? I haven't seen it in a couple days.

Rebels ended

Comics still regularly come out, though.

You mean the ones not tracing, though, right?

Wait till 50. If a few years from now you find out you missed out on some good shit, it'll make it easier to catch back up.

im not that well educated with the comic industry sir..

whats a good comic artist that comes to mind when you think good?

Why? I remember the first issue they put out was atrocious bullshit. Now we got the "DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE" meme.

How is that better?

>took over
Nigga who do you think started them

Attached: 1508440107777.jpg (818x1257, 422K)

Drop it. It's not a good series. Marvel has bumbled through SW comics just like goddamn everyone else. No one can write a good SW comic. I really believe at this point that it can't be done.

Got moved to /trash/ due to the mods zero-tolerance towards generals, which apparently trump any form of ongoing content.

The constant shitposting/baiting/taking the bait from everyone involved didn't help things either.

I wish mods would remember why Generals were a good idea in the first place. People like to think of them as sperg containment and sure that happened (probably) but it also kept the board tidier. Mods who claim they've been here since before generals existed should know better. There's a dark equine ghost in Sup Forumss history that whinnies the truth to those of us who lived through those dark times.

That said I can't disagree with the decision this time. Shit got bad even before Rebels was over. Barely any discussion and those invariably fell to arguing. I'd already stopped being a regular. Still, if they think destroying containment kills the sperg, hell no. They'll just spread out now.

It has its moments. Jocasta Nu, against all probability, survives Order 66. She returns to Coruscant to recover something precious, holding the very future of the Jedi in her hands in the form of a recording containing all known Force Sensitive children. At the last minute she fucks it up royal by going full sperg because the Grand Inquisitor was fondling her precious books.

Attached: RCO021-4.jpg (1041x1600, 378K)

Sure, it was a shit thread a lot of times, but there's a fuck load of star wars content continuously coming out including both comics and cartoons. For fucks sake, the general was banned on the very day a new SW cartoon was released.

>solo comes out
>Sup Forums turns into /swco/ for a day

Honestly, what bugs me the most is how any attempt to discuss what happened in any form, both here and there, is immediately purged.

>why Generals were a good idea in the first place
They weren't, retard.
Generals/containment boards don't contain shit, they just signal more autists like you to come here and they spread even before the general is killed.

Now go back to masturbate on tumblr to Sonic futanari you retarded sperg.

Fuck off, Dark Horse had tons of great SW comics.

how thorough

im gona copy and paste this for future use

Attached: 1478723056767.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

user, are you okay? Did you have a stroke?

It'll be back eventually. Hopefully it'll be better. Sure we get new content but it was getting harder to actually discuss them, plus oftentimes we were having the actual storytime outside of the main thread anyway to avoid people posting images and shitposting. When it's that bad it's just not serving any real good.

That was ridiculous. After it happened posts were even vanishing in /tg/ that remotely mentioned anything Sup Forums related.

>Did you have a stroke?
And how! Sadly he succumbed to his own sonic futanari fetish. The irony is palpable.

it seems like that star wars general released all the Sup Forums, theres a thread about mr.rogers and 4 for homer Simpson.

>And how! Sadly he succumbed to his own sonic futanari fetish. The irony is palpable.

Your posts didn't magically disappear, we can still see how you got an autistic tantrum over your "special playground" being rightfully erased.
Stay buttblasted, sperg.

It was always throughout Sup Forums. If Sup Forums isn't blamed for Star Wars being "Sup Forums related" it's complaining that all marvel and cw threads need to go back to Sup Forums". Might as well think that threads like this were bait laid out by this user because he misses his special playground and needs his Star Wars troll fix.

This shit will happen either way.

>because he misses his special playground and needs his Star Wars troll fix.

Projection is not supposed to be this blatant.
Jesus your mental disability is really serious.

Attached: Lando-DoubleorNothing-1.jpg (1800x2768, 1.63M)

The newer Vader book hasn't been too bad, but in general most of the Marvel comics have been pretty stupid in both concept and execution both.

I don't understand the need for/obsession with interquels and prequels. It rarely gives interesting detail and almost always just involves a lot of contrived shit that's hard to reconcile with previous material. TCW and Rebels were sometimes guilty of this as well, to be fair.

what does the mouse plan on doing with him?

Attached: index.jpg (182x277, 5K)

The Lando comic a few years back was the tits even if it did break the Prime Canon Directive and introduce space underwear.

Attached: RCO013.jpg (1041x1600, 494K)

mother fucking lando always makes me smile

hes like the classy opposite of samuel L jackson

According to Aftermath he's was essential for the early exploration of the Unknown Regions thereby allowing Operation: Contingency to relocate Imperial assets there after Endor and create the First Order. So...he has a legacy, at least.

Hopefully a third book. We'll just have to see how the next one turns out.

Hopefully he and his husbando do some awesome stuff in the Ascendancy after Endor.

Attached: finger_guns_by_flukeoffate-dbef55w.png (1024x697, 422K)

Attached: 1438488686761.png (1024x800, 1.33M)

>the Empire falls
>Thrawn ends up teaching on some backwater planet handing out liberal arts degrees

It's the living hell he probably deserves.

So are Jedi forbidden from marrying or not?

are those panties? I thought Lucas said there was no underwear in space

Attached: 1491256801480.jpg (625x561, 46K)

Then we should have a general for like every popular cape-comic.

On-going content isn't an excuse. The reason generals are allowed at hype times is because mods don't feel like they can ban all general threads without banning actual non-general discussions.

>when the ancient librarian of the Jedi Order puts up a better fight than old man Kenobi
Let's be honest, though, if they had had the effects technology back then (and enough budget) they would have stuck Alec's face on a younger man same as they did with Christopher Lee.

I'm surprised they haven't made an MCU general. I suppose sometimes they do in the form of a sticky if a major movie comes out. I'm not really sure it would help, but it would at least cut back on the multiple simultaneous threads sometimes for the same damn movie.

Attached: RCO020-2.jpg (1008x1600, 376K)

Lando never had a beard.

Marriage is attachment, so yes. Humping and dumping is encouraged, to breed more Force-sensitive babies to steal.

Wouldn't keeping everything to one thread be preferable to a new thread everytime a webcomic updates?

Lightsaber rifle. Huh.

Attached: RCO005-1.jpg (1041x1600, 442K)