This was really bad....how do people like it? Serious question, what even are you people...

This was really bad....how do people like it? Serious question, what even are you people? The animated version was better and so was the book.

Attached: Jungle-Book.jpg (960x720, 93K)

I prefer the 94 live action version with Cary Elwes, but I can never find a dvd copy

>Use it to kill your enemy
>What is "enemy"?
>Someone you hate
>....What is "hate?"

Hey there Nostalgia Critic.

The only reason anyone watched it was to see a little boy in a loincloth.

Only possible good thing that could ever come from this hunk of shit is female ka vore

It must have been really uncomfortable having to be filmed in front of a green screen wearing a diaper while a bunch of adults watched you.

If that's the worst thing this kid has to do in Hollywood he should count himself lucky

Thread was worth for the payoff of this joke
/thread

It wasn't completely irredeemable but I wasn't a fan. The problem with most of the live-action remakes is that they exist in this awkward middle ground where they want to nostalgia pander but also make a bunch of arbitrary changes to be "different". So you have the shoehorned old Disney songs, but you also have the Mowgli staying in the jungle ending (when Mowgli going to the village is one of the most iconic scenes in the animated film).

Can you even do the original ending in the current year? The message was "you belong with your own people", imagine the outrage that would get today.

Good taste

Well if Mowgli was a Native American you would get protest if they didn't keep that line, but Indians/SE Asians or whatever don't care about some forest savages, so the only ones who do care are guilt ridden white liberal yuppies.

i like de big monki

No, the animated version was too silly for my taste and Mowgly was an useless anoying kid. I prefer this version.

The Soviet adaptation is still the best one.

user... King Louie is dead. Well the animated version is, Disney can't use him because the Prima estate is filled with whiners.

but they made him climb out of the rubble in the credits
/ourgigantopithecus/ will be back for the soulless sequel

ah yeah, another person of fine taste

we get it, critic.

Yesterday I was a a theater play about Federico GarcĂ­a Lorca in which the two main male leads stripped completely naked and made out on stage, and judging by their lack of erections I'd say they were both straight. That's just acting for you.

isn't based Smeagol making a Jungle Book movie that all the normies are reeeing about for having too many white voice actors?

>how do people like it?
How do people like the MCU?

People are so brainwashed by Disney they will consume anything that comes from them, even if it's brown and comes out of their ass.

Patrician taste.

The reason it was so bad was because there was no Bear Necessities but there was an I Wanna Be Like You

I thought it was alright. I liked that the movie tried something different with the material while still clearly following the story. Instead of soullessly redoing a superior movie, it felt a bit more like a supplement to the original.

I will say though, Shere Kahn was shit. They tried too hard to make him menacing to the audience. In the original film, Shere Kahn was scary because his calm and cool demeanor was an offset to his size and known history of being dangerous. The movie didn't need to spell out to you that Kahn was a threat, whereas in the new one Elba sounds like he's trying way too hard to be threatening.